Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Missing but not forgotten Discussion > The Springfield Three

Notices

The Springfield Three Sherrill Levitt, Suzie Streeter and Stacy McCall went missing from their home on 1717 E. Delmar St, Springfield, Missouri on June 7, 1992.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-2004, 11:05 PM
Banned

Help! Does anyone remember...

Does anyone remember the case of 3 women--2 were mother and daughter, the other was the daughter's friend, who went missing in Springfield, Missouri approximately 15-20 years ago? I don't know names or any other details other than the girls had just graduated from high school, I think, then went to a party, came home (one was spending the night at her friend's house) then they all just vanished. I saw the story on 48 Hours and it has haunted me ever since but not knowing names, I haven't been able to follow up on it. Does anyone remember this? Please let me know if you do.
Thanks-
Karen