CA CA - Rancho Cucamonga, WhtFem 633UFCA, 15-30, in vineyard, Jun'79 - *GRAPHIC*

Wow! You guys are good (and fast)!

I think she looks like Cole and Priddy. I thought Priddy first, until I saw Cole, and now I can't decide.

What is your thought on Gooding?

Searched quite a bit on Priddy but no other photos or information found.

I can see a resemblance with Gooding, but I can't see from the picture if the noses match. The Doe has kind of a sloopy long nose; Gooding's looks long, but I can't tell if it sloops at the end from the angle of the photo.

I'm sorry...my ability to compare and describe seems to be severely lacking!

I am still thinking Priddy....because of the year and resemblance. There are so many similarities!

What is your thought on Gooding?

Searched quite a bit on Priddy but no other photos or information found.

I like Gooding - there is something about the flatness in the cheeks.

To answer your question about DNA a few posts back, it can take months. It depends on the lab, the folks involved in having the testing done and who knows what else. It takes a long, long time sometimes. Because they exhumed to get the DNA, maybe that means someone is pushing and it won't take so long?

Salem

picture.php

Lets separate her than. Will see if a cut of her teeth can be enlarged.

picture.php

Middle photo (black & white) is Cole. Both sides are UID. In first photo it looks like there is quite a bit of swelling around her mouth.

It's the best can do re photos, not large/clear enough to make out for me.

I'm going to pm Christine to have a look at this. She is our resident expert on Rose Cole.

capoly - nice work. Thank you for all you are doing.

Salem

WOW. I just read through this quickly and am so impressed with the matches presented, FWIW. WOW. As far as Rose, my gut says no when I see the pic initially, I have stared at her for years....BUT....as you all know, the deceased pics can be so decieving. We have seen many families deny a member because they don't look the same deceased, sad.

I think there are several very good potentials here.

Would love to see each side by side, not only pics, but stats, circumstances, case info....we know about Rose, what do we know about the others presented here?

Awesome sleuthing peeps! Freakin' Awesome! :clap::clap::clap:

I will spend sometime seeing if this could be a match for our Rose. The first thing is the eye color, this UID is said to have brown eyes? Rose had hazel. How accurate is that info on the brown eyes? Haven't had time to research yet the UID to see circumstances. Wanted to jump right in, LOL!

Thanks, Christine. Will set up Priddy/UID stats etc since you are already familiar with Cole.

How about this gal: http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1787dfca.html
Cheryl Schille Wyant
Missing since May 1, 1978 from Rohnert Park, Sonoma County, California
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics

Date Of Birth: May 21, 1964
Age at Time of Disappearance: 14 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'8", 120 lbs (I'm wondering bout how accurate the height est. is on this)
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; brown eyes. No marks or tattoos.
AKA: Cherie Larson
DNA/Dentals: Available

Circumstances of Disappearance
In 1978, Cherie Wyant walked out of a California hospital after a car accident.
She had previously spent some time in a Clark County, WA foster home.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

Clark County Sheriff's Office
Sgt. Dave Trimble
360-397-2020
OR
Rohnert Park Department of Public Safety
707-584-2600
Agency Case Number:
95-025566
NCIC Number: M-892034172
I would like to know who estimated her height, that's fairly tall for a 14 year old female. Cheryl looks alot like this Jane Doe, circumstances would fit,too!

Attachments

• wyant_cherie.jpg
    wyant_cherie.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 113
  • 633UFCA1 found  6-6-1979.jpg
    633UFCA1 found 6-6-1979.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 211
  • 633UFCA found on 6-6-1979.jpg
    633UFCA found on 6-6-1979.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 205
picture.php

..............Priddy..........Vitals............UID

Dates:..8/29/78(M)..........................6/6/79(F)

Ages:...20 yo..................................15-30

Ht.:.....5'4"......................................62" measured

Wt.:....90 lbs...................................105 lbs

Hair:....Brown...................................Light Brown

Eyes:...Brown...................................Brown

Scars:

Priddy: Chin,top of head, above one eye.

UID: None noted.

Dental:

Priddy: Two front teeth turn in towards each other.

UID: TH 8 HAS MESIAL FRACTURE, SLIGHT 0VERBITE,2 FRNT UPPER TEETH 0VERLAP SLIGHTLY.Dental chart and X-rays available at CA DOJ-MUPS and Coroner Division.

DNA:

Priddy: Available in CODIS

UID: Samples submitted (1/30/08)- tests not complete.

Clothes:

Priddy: She was last seen wearing a multi-colored halter top, blue jeans, and brown shoes.

UID: Green socks, brown leather earth shoes.

Circumstances:

Priddy:
Priddy was reportedly last seen by her husband at their residence in Port Lavaca, Calhoun County, TX on August 29, 1978. Her personal belongings, including her purse and car keys, were still at the residence. Circumstances of this case indicate that foul play is possible.

UID:
Jane Doe #02-79 was found dead in a grape vineyard near the intersection of 8th and Rochester in Rancho Cucamonga. She was nude. Probable Year of Death: 1979. Est. Postmortem Interval: N/A Days

Distance between locations:
Priddy: Port Lavaca texas
UID: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
1,461 mi – about 21 hours 24 mins

Interval between cases: Approx. 10 months

Priddy:
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/p/priddy_wanda.html

UID:
https://identifyus.org/?p=case&i=251...SC&from=search

picture.php

First: Cole

Second: Flickinger

Third: Dunn
ok, I'm showing this to my husband tonite- and I see something I didn't see before - check out flickingers chin compared to the jane doe? It looks very similar.

Here is a side by side comparison of UID and Rose Cole. Christine, I know you have worked on Rose alot, she is one of the cases that just puzzles me because she just "disappeared" into thin air. Respectfully, brown and hazel could be interchangeable, my eyes were deep brown until I was about 19, and then they became very green some days, brown others--true hazel. Also, eye color cannot always be definitive after death, in the case of UID.

Rose ------------------------------------------------------------UID
Age: 21-22 (as of 1979)---------------------------------------- 15-30
Height: 5'3" - 5'6" (approx)--------------------------------------- 5'2"
Eye color: hazel------------------------------------------------ brown
Weight: 120----------------------------------------------------- 105
(Rose could have been homeless and had lost weight--her family based her weight on when she lived with them.)
Hair: brown----------------------------------------------------- brown
Dentals: No------------------------------------------------------ Yes
DNA: Avail---------------------------------------------------- Pending

Went missing in N. Cal-------------------------------------- Found S. Cal

Phew..so much to take in. Again, wow. I am still researching. Fantastic work here. This is what it is ABOUT!

ok, I'm showing this to my husband tonite- and I see something I didn't see before - check out flickingers chin compared to the jane doe? It looks very similar.

Agree there is facial similarities. Her family's site though states she has a fracture of some sort. Nothing noted for UID but perhaps it can be verified.
Her family is working hard to find her. I so hope they do.

Lapeyrouse said that although she still wants to reach out to Yuma, her gut reaction is that the body in Colusa County, Calif., is her aunt. The niece pointed out that both women have screws and a plate in the right leg, plus the hair color, age and height seem to be a match.

http://betweenlifeanddeath.blogspot.com/2008/01/nellie-flickinger-missing-from-erie.html

Here are additional photos of Rose Cole:
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-6INKmI0oeqhPu8rlW9Hr0_5vBruoTei_3SWmS0TuDruGwQ--?cq=1

Looking at the side photo of UID, she really does have a prominent nose.

Julessleuther,
The site you found says there are dental records for Rose Cole. That's good.

"Entry for May 16, 2006 Dental Records
Dental records were compared against Jane Doe in Marin County. This were not a match. . ."

picture.php

Doesn't look like this Jane Doe will be a match if based on Rose Cole's teeth in this photo.
Was thinking the same thing as you re side view of Rose's nose.

Although their chins look similar as has been pointed out, I doubt Jane Doe is Nellie Flickinger. Like Nellie, my dad was also in a motorcycle accident in the Sixties and had his leg rebuilt with metal components. His scar is quite prominent and resembles a railroad track. Maybe the same work done today would leave less scarring, but I can't see how those scars could be missed if Jane Doe had them, not to mention the metal screws and plates would be found during an x-ray.

Julessleuther,
The site you found says there are dental records for Rose Cole. That's good.

"Entry for May 16, 2006 Dental Records
Dental records were compared against Jane Doe in Marin County. This were not a match. . ."

picture.php

Doesn't look like this Jane Doe will be a match if based on Rose Cole's teeth in this photo.
Was thinking the same thing as you re side view of Rose's nose.

We do not believe that we have Rose's dentals....this is from Yannette...

She visited the Moss Dental Clinic in Flint MI. I obtained dental records to be compared with Jane Doe in CA. These were not a match. However, her stepmother (Opal) and step sisters (Brenda & Norma) are certain that the dental records were switch at one point. They think the records I obtained are Norma’s since Rose had no dental work done. The dental work show in the records matches Norma’s dental work.

We do not believe that we have Rose's dentals....this is from Yannette...

Okay, thanks, Christine. Am not sure though if you are just clarifying Rose's dental status for future reference (which would alone make sense) or if you are also seeing a possibility re match?

Easy to see why one would become endeared to Rose. A cherub face with smiling eyes.....if we could only turn back time.

ETA Re Rose...was the Jane Doe in Marin County rechecked & ruled out by DNA? Just curious.

I think the UID should be submitted as a possible match for Rose. In looking at the blowup of Rose that capoly did showing Rose's smile, I can see a "slight overlap" in the two front teeth. It is very slight but I see it. Could be the glare of the light, but I don't think so. Also, taking my little pointer and tracing the cheekbones and the smile dimples on both pictures shows that the UID's cheeks are very similar to Rose's in the cheekbone area and the flat part under the cheekbones. Lips appear to have a similar amount of fullness. Neither really full nor thin - somewhere in between.

I think it is a definite possibility.

Salem

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail