WI - Jacob Wetterling posters/video in home of deceased Vernon Seitz, also child *advertiser censored*

I'm not finding anything new on this at this point. Anyone else?

I'm not finding anything new on this at this point. Anyone else?

There's a comment from Blink in response to someone else's on her last link above that sounds ominous:

Step-

There has been interest on behalf of AMW on the Barter case, it is my understanding that is “in process”. I do have an update on this case but I am holding out till the beginning of next week to get something official from MPD, at this point, they would probably not like what I would post here. Looks like Im going to have to motion for a PI request.

Baldwin County however, is a different matter altogether, they are committed to following all leads and this is an active case for them.

No pic, and he did not go to college.

Ominous, indeed. Thanks for that Drivenon.

There's a comment from Blink in response to someone else's on her last link above that sounds ominous:

Step-

There has been interest on behalf of AMW on the Barter case, it is my understanding that is “in process”. I do have an update on this case but I am holding out till the beginning of next week to get something official from MPD, at this point, they would probably not like what I would post here. Looks like Im going to have to motion for a PI request.

Baldwin County however, is a different matter altogether, they are committed to following all leads and this is an active case for them.

No pic, and he did not go to college.

Drivenon, You are correct as to what Vernon Seitz 'said',
but thinkin outside the box, What IF the other boy was 4 instead of 14?...:fish:

Seitz possibly adding the extra age, to the murdered boy, so he wouldn't look so very bad, when telling the story about the first murder victim??...:

I agree... I thought the same thing. Here's a possible scenario: relatives kidnap the lil Barter boy (I think it was an adult who was following them, etc). Then they had Seitz kill Barter when they were 'done' with him (hard to write that... :mad:). Maybe it was a family thing and he kept quiet b/c he feared them/had been threatened/etc. Maybe by having Seitz kill the little Barter boy, the SO relatives could assure Seitz's cooperation in every way they wanted, whether acts involving Seitz or using Seitz as an accomplice to lure little boys, etc. The threat was if Seitz didn't cooperate, they would turn him over for killing the little boy. Then maybe they killed another boy in front of Seitz to show that they could kill, too, and that perhaps this would happen to Seitz if he ratted them out or didn't cooperate with their demands.

Just my :twocents: in trying to make it all fit, which I think it does somehow.

I searched for a photo and did find a picture of his brother Karl in their high school yearbook. But he's older than Vernon, so Vernon was not in there. Is anyone near Racine? If so, I wonder if the high school (St Catherine's) has a collection of yearbooks on hand. I think it would be around 1964 or so.

FYI, my search did find a St Cat's yearbook from 1962 (I think) on eBay but the sale ended a month ago without selling...

I searched for a photo and did find a picture of his brother Karl in their high school yearbook. But he's older than Vernon, so Vernon was not in there. Is anyone near Racine? If so, I wonder if the high school (St Catherine's) has a collection of yearbooks on hand. I think it would be around 1964 or so.

FYI, my search did find a St Cat's yearbook from 1962 (I think) on eBay but the sale ended a month ago without selling...

lilsleuth!!!!! We need you!!
Post the school info belimom if you can, maybe someone's got it on here.

It will increase our chances anyway.. lol

Vernon Seitz

(Vern's Barber Shop)
4243 S Packard Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53235-5543

Contact Phone(414) 481-4280 URL (web address):
Business Category:Barber Shop in Milwaukee, WIIndustry (SIC):Barber ShopsAds by Google
Irvine Mens Hairstylist Hair Styling w/Satellite TVs, Free Drinks & More. We Know Men's Hair!
316 Club The Finest in Men's Grooming Complete Grooming and Spa Services
BARBER SCHOOLS Free education guide instantly. We find the right college for you.
The ads are not affiliated with Vernon Seitz

Business Information

This company profile is for the private company Vernon Seitz , located in Milwaukee, WI. Vern's Barber Shop's line of business is barber shop.
Company Name:Vernon Seitz Is This Your Company?
Address:4243 S Packard Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53235-5543 (Map)
Alt Business Name:Vern's Barber ShopLocation Type:Single LocationEst. Annual Sales:$15,000 Est. # of Employees:1 Est. Empl. at Loc.:1 Year Started:1981 State of Incorp:
SIC #Code:7241 Contact's Name:Vernon Seitz Contact's Title:OwnerNAICS:Barber Shops

http://www.manta.com/coms2/dnbcompany_904g36

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Patty Wetterling is Doubtful Vernon Seitz Killed Jacob

Milwaukee navite and loon, Vernon Seitz, aged 62 passed away this past December and with his death, police found some odd things including child *advertiser censored* as well as maps and photos related to the Jacob wetterling case. Vernon Seitz told his psychiatrist that he killed two kids back in 1958 was going to confess to the murders. The psychiatrist called local authorities in Milwaukee las month but they did not have a chance to interview Seitz before he died.
Patty Wetterling is doubtful that Vernon Seitz is the killer and we may never know who killed Jacob Wetterling. As with many high profile adbuctions there are many leads and possible suspects but I think Patty Wetterling is right and should go with her gut feelings.
Kare 11 reporting that Vernon Seitz also had books on cannibalism, he's also a barber, weird. I wonder if he is related to Jeffrey Dahmer who also live in Milwaukee. No pictures of Vernon Seitz have been released but it would be interesting to see the pictures of Vernon Seitz related to sketches of the suspect in the Wetterling case.
Jacob was abducted from St. Joseph Minnesota on October 22, 1989.
http://www.mngossip.com/2009/01/patty-wetterling-is-doubtful-vernon.html

Did you know Vernon Seitz?

Posted: Jan. 7, 2009Did you know Vernon Seitz? Did Vern the Barber cut your hair? Police don’t believe there’s anything to the stories he was telling, but we’d like to know more about the man who was telling them. If you knew Seitz and would like to share what you know, e-mail us at jsmetro@journalsentinel.com or call us at 414-224-2318. Leave your phone number so we can contact you.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/37200919.html

Possible Link Between Vernon Seitz Case and Daniel “Danny” Barter Missing Persons Case

On December 15, 2008, Vernon C. Seitz, 62 yr old white male is found Dead on Entry appearing to be of natural causes. On December 12, 2008, Dr. Victoria Fetter, Seitz’s licensed psychiatrist contacted MPD to discuss her patients intent to confess to a homicide he was forced to participate in, following an alleged abduction, sexual assault and torture by unknown subjects. Mr. Seitz states he and another victim were abducted while on a family outing to Racine Zoo on June 19, 1959. There is no report of this incident or any remotely similar incident on file and It is the opinion of MPD this never occurred . Upon reading initial press on this incident, I prepared my own investigative article provided below.

http://.com/2009/01/22/possible-lin...d-daniel-“danny”-barter-missing-persons-case/

There is a pic at this link that may be seitz?

LE can't ignore what was found. The findings speaks volumes.:twocents:

ari-

What is it that your saying? I think you had a posting glitch. That article was posted very early in this thread. Thank you for weighing in, I'm hopeful your opinion is progressive and look forward to hearing it.

lilsleuth!!!!! We need you!!
Post the school info belimom if you can, maybe someone's got it on here.

It will increase our chances anyway.. lol

The school is St Catherine's High School in Racine. On ancestry.com, I found a picture of Karl in the 1957 yearbook (and two other Seitz's, both females). But I could not find pictures of Vernon in that yearbook or anywhere else. There was an index in the back, but he wasn't listed. If he was born in 1946, then he probably didn't enter highschool until about 1960, graduating around 1964 (give or take a year).

What were his parents' names? In his obit/death notice, it mentions his brother, nieces, other family members, but not who his parents were. That would help on ancestry.com. Anyone know? TIA.

Sorry for two back-to-back posts again... but I was searching again for a link between Vernon Seitz and Jacob Wetterling, and I came across a site where someone recently posted that they think their father abducted Jacob Wetterling... :eek: ... Anyone seen this before? If it's on another thread, I apologize...

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/chil...r-pictoral-evidence-jacob-wetterlings-case-22

This isnt the dude running through town blaming dead people for issues?

( I am intentionally being vague, as if it is I am askeered to go to the link)

TIA

This isnt the dude running through town blaming dead people for issues?

( I am intentionally being vague, as if it is I am askeered to go to the link)

TIA

Hmmm... not sure what you meant... sorry!

I thought it interesting that in the early stages of search for Jacob Wetterling, police looking for a red Chevette found that the car probably belonged to an art student that was in the area looking for "something to sketch"..Did Seitz actually draw those images that were found or did someone else - maybe an art student????:waitasec:

http://www.courttv.com/news/hiddentraces/wetterling/wetterling_page2.html

Now there's a thought dearmont!

It had been a while since I read that article but I recall the wording of that paragraph bugging me before. The car probably belonged... he called the police and told them.... his story was verified and police moved on.

I hate it when I doubt LE and the quality or thoroughness of a job they've done and it doesn't help when wording and phrasing like that is present in articles. I never know if it is bluntly precise or just chosen wording of a writer.

But you've got a point... I wonder if it is evident when assessing Seitz's sketches and drawings if they were likely done by the same hand.

I'll need to look and see if a description was given of the red car/art student guy. I am thinking there was a vague one?? Wonder if it fits Seitz at that time?

I thought it interesting that in the early stages of search for Jacob Wetterling, police looking for a red Chevette found that the car probably belonged to an art student that was in the area looking for "something to sketch"..Did Seitz actually draw those images that were found or did someone else - maybe an art student????:waitasec:

http://www.courttv.com/news/hiddentraces/wetterling/wetterling_page2.html

Where did everyone go..You guys are good..!
I want to hear more.
Did you guys check with the Dept. of motor vehicles. Did he ever own or borrow a car.
Looking for (SOMETHING) to sketch..Now that is scary.
Please keep us posted.:waitasec:

I haven't heard anything more around here. We had another creepo that took over the news recently, so Vernon kind of got brushed under the rug.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back