Is this case on your "local" news?

The only time I heard this case mentioned on our local news was when Caylee's remains were identified.

I don't know if there was any news in the summer regarding this case because I didn't watch tv at that time. It was only in Nov. when I was on the lurk for international news that I went onto CNN's website and found out about this story. The only coverage I have seen is a written "blurb" on the news when the potential remains of FL toddler might have been found on Dec. 11th, 2008. I'm in Ontario, Canada.

Not here. No mention at all. Here in New Mexico.
I get my news from Fox, NG, and here on this great board.

I am turning to my local news where I can get sweet relief from the same newsreel being played over and over again on cable...and I may, just may skip Nancy tonite...I am so fed up with this whole thing.

The only thing that would soothe me now is a confession....either from the perp or an acknowledgement from one of the family members. After today's Casey tribute (oops, I meant Caylee)....I don't see this coming for a long time and do not know if I can stand it anymore. I need a bubble to pop.

Nothing in Pittsburgh area......
We have a local murder trial going on in the city.

Just now on my local news they showed snips of Caylee's service..
I am surprised and saddened again seeing my local anchor with tears in her eyes.

I spent 2 weeks in florida at different locations in feb 09
Tampa Bradenton Cape Coral St Petes beach it was not on the local news much at all. Thats when I missed my computer real bad haha

Our local news stations in North Alabama periodically focus on the case, with 30 second updates.

Thank goodness for my computer and WebSleuths!

I live in the Fl Panhandle, it is not covered on our local news.

Our local news in the NYC area only covered the story when it first broke, and revisited the story when the remains were found. Nothing since then. Thank goodness for WS, for me to follow what is happening. I do get to view HLN shows too, but it is usually everything I already know from WS, plus I get the added benefit of everyone's opinions here. Thanks to all.

Local, no...but, for significant moments of this case I will see it mentioned on the Today Show from time to time.

My primary source for info is WS, WFTV.com & NG.

I'm outside of Seattle and there is nothing about Caylee's case televised locally here. The "Amanda Knox" story is the one currently discussed .

I live in Southern California and this story is not on the local news it was some when it first started in July and early August, when KC was indicted and when the remains were discovered. Most people Ive spoken to never heard of it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinicole93
Back