MD MD - Billy/Billie Jean Hall, 24, Jessup, 28 Feb 1985

She's on my web site. Can you email me offlist? We are having a vigil 10/1 in Baltimore for another missing woman. Billy Jean's mother used to go to the Missing Person masses with the family every year.

Since her father passed away and her mother not so well I thought I'd bring her to light again.

Annies, Are these new pictures of Billy, and can you post them here so everyone can see them ?? :) I've followed her disappearance for years. Do any of her friends or family know if there were any particular items of jewelry that she has always worn ?

My prayers go out to you and her family.

There have been some other threads which discuss possible matches of Unidentified Jane Does with Billy Jean. Bumping case up for consideration...

Bump for Billie...

Does anyone have any more info about her or about her case?

S.

Jeez the accident she was involved in sure left her with extensive head injuries, and according to Doe Network she was a "known drug abuser"? Whether that means the occasional pot joint or mainlining hard drugs isn't clear but people acting irrationally following a head trauma is not uncommon, and drugs/booze would not make it any better. From the description of her condition it's quite obvious she was still in need of medical attention.

I guess Cazalas could be telling the truth about her just vanishing and she could still be alive on skid row somewhere or in a state hospital with amnesia or severe mental impairment due to her head trauma. That doesn't make it okay for Cazalas to just take her truck but his doing that doesn't necessarily mean he harmed her either. I think there is still hope for her family.

BTW what's a Marago camper? Never heard of that before.

The Doe Network:
Case File 16UFLA

Several reconstructions on Doe Network. (16UFLA)
Comparison with pictures of Billie Jean on Doe (929DFMD) looks like a maybe.

Pros: The basics match, abdominal scar, auto accident...height and age about right....UID discovered in Louisiana lake, same state where the "man-friend" was located with her car/camper.

Cons: Body was found more than a year later, 3 months pregnant, ring mark like she was married, breast implants

Attachment shows "side-by-side." 3 reconstructions of UID on top, 2 pics of Billie Jean on bottom. More reconstructions on Doe.

What do you think?

BJHall.jpg

Bump for Billie...

Does anyone have any more info about her or about her case?

S.

I submitted Billie Jean as a possible match to a UID found August 7, 1986 in Chesterfield County, Virginia. I have heard nothing back on this yet.

Unidentified White Female
  • The victim was discovered on August 7, 1986 in Chesterfield County, Virginia
  • Estimated Date of Death: June 1, 1986

Vital Statistics
  • Estimated age: 20-35 years old
  • Approximate Height and Weight: 5'0"-5'5"; 105-120 lbs.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: Light brown hair with long blonde highlights.
  • Clothing: Dark rubber like ankle bracelet/band on left ankle. Victim wore an approximate 7AA shoe.
  • Skeletal Findings : Post vaginal hysterectomy; bone island anomaly in right Iliac (hip/pelvic) bone.
  • Fingerprints: Not Available
  • Dentals: Not Available
  • DNA: Available
  • Other: Xrays and left foot inked footprints are available for identification.

Case History
The victim was located at the Shoosmith landfill in Chesterfield County, Virginia on August 7, 1986. The head, hands and both legs had been removed from the body by some type of electrical/mechanical saw. Only the torso and left leg have been recovered. It appears the remains were kept in a relatively cool environment (refrigerator) or semi-air tight container to delay decomposition.

There's other pictures of her. Her mother had a whole bunch of them spread out at a vigil a couple years ago.

This case is 25 years old this month. There had been some discussion a few years ago about the possibility of a match between Billy Jean Hall and a Jane Doe found in Lousiana. Have there been any comparisons or conclusions in that regard?

I did see she was a rule out for Shotgun JD. So, I think that means her DNA is in NAMUS and she's automatically compared to UIDs....
I'm still learning so I could be wrong...!

BTW what's a Marago camper? Never heard of that before.

Might be a typo for an Amerigo Camper—that was an alternative search result I got when nothing came up for "Marago Camper." They were trailers that were made into the early 1990s.

There is a recent new thread on here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-backbone-rib-fracture-Seagram-s-Tee-March-86 about a JD found in NC that I think could be a fit with Billie.
https://www.identifyus.org/en/cases/2234

Here's why:

Height - Billie was 5 foot 3 to JD's 5 foot 4 as reported in news article http://www.rockymounttelegram.com/News/2017/06/25/Few-clues-to-identity-of-remains.html
Hair - Billie reported as medium blonde but pic on Charley Project looks reddish brown to me and one pic shows her with it curled as per description of JD.
Location - Billie was travelling in between Maryland and Florida - with a side trip to Georgia - NC is a very possible place for her to have been passing through
Physical injuries - Billie had extensive physical injuries from a previous car accident, possible that she had a back injury that is not listed as per JD's injury.
Clothing - not reported but Billie was travelling to a biker convention - the black Seagrams whiskey branded tshirt and black jeans that the JD was found in seems a good fit.

I'm going to go ahead and submit this but would love to hear any thoughts from those of you who know Billie's case well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back