Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Current Events > News that makes you smile!

Notices

News that makes you smile! Need a bit of Good news? This is the place for it.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2009, 10:14 PM

marine watches daughter born via webcam

Quote:
ATTLEBORO, Mass. (WPRI) - A local Marine, thousands of miles away from home fighting on the front lines in Iraq is able to witness the birth of his baby girl thanks to a new program.

On Monday afternoon, Corporal Nick Sousa from Attleboro was nearly 6,000 miles away and still able to see his daughter, Farrah's birth.
http://www.wpri.com/dpp/news/local_w...ation_20090428

how absolutely wonderful just wish this was used back a couple years ago, I know my brother would of given anything to see his children born