Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2009, 03:32 PM

I was just reading the "Pontiac" thread and a thought crossed my mind. Someone mentioned the video from Amscot and I remember LE telling her that they pulled the video and there was nothing on there because it had been taped over...also that they had pulled the video from the Sawgrass. I HAVE ALWAYS WONDERED IF THEY PULLED THE JUNE 9TH TAPES VS. THE JUNE 16TH TAPES? It was during LE's questioning of KC right before they hauled her off to jail, and at that time they were all operating under the assumption of the June 9th date.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post: