Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Missing but not forgotten Discussion > Hasanni Campbell

Notices

Hasanni Campbell Missing from Oakland, CA since Aug 10, 2009. Hasanni was born Sep 24, 2003. He was last seen at approximately 4:15p.m. Hassani was wearing a gray sweatshirt and gray pants. He wears braces on his ankles.

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2009, 07:51 AM
Go Chicago Bears!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shutterfly View Post
I was kinda wonderin' how sturdy that railing is. Boy that would really suck, woudn't it?
Are you always so funny this early in the AM? I've got to go in to work for a few - see you all later.

Hope bloggers start to scan the environment for where Ross put the child.

Democracy requires the occasional necessity of deferring to the opinions of other people. (Winston Churchill)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eyes4crime For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2009, 08:04 AM
Justice for all victims!

LOL, Shutterfly! That railing doesn't look too sturdy, does It?

That's okay, something will get him. Karma is coming toward Ross like a runaway freight train and there is nothing he can do to stop it, IMO. LE will get him.

This guy is such a consumate liar! I want to know what he has done with Hasanni, d@mit!
Old 08-21-2009, 08:05 AM
Inactive

Hey guys - we're up to 30 pages. Let me know if you want a new thread for this topic, since it seems I have the ability to shut this one... I never realized you could close them if you started them! (Yes, I am still pretty new around here.)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhyaDuck? For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2009, 08:06 AM
Retired WS Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyaDuck? View Post
Hey guys - we're up to 30 pages. Let me know if you want a new thread for this topic, since it seems I have the ability to shut this one... I never realized you could close them if you started them! (Yes, I am still pretty new around here.)

I didn't know that, either - thanks!
Old 08-21-2009, 08:17 AM
Inactive

I'm away from the comp for 24 hours starting this evening, so I will shut this thread before I head out, lest the thread get big enough to break its moorings while I'm away. (They tell me threads shouldn't go much longer than 30 to 40 pages, so I figure it's about time.)

Just giving everyone the heads up, in case you're in mid-post... (I don't know what happens if you are in the middle of writing a post when the thread closes... some sort of rip in the time/space continuum, at least, I am sure.)

So, I will will post the new thread, but will wait a little bit before closing this one.

Last edited by WhyaDuck?; 08-21-2009 at 08:23 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhyaDuck? For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2009, 08:18 AM
Inactive

New thread, #3, started here:

CA-Oakland - 5 year old - Hasanni Campbell - Missing Since 8/10/09 - THREAD #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Please continue discussion there.
The Following User Says Thank You to WhyaDuck? For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2009, 08:32 AM

Hey guys, check this out.

This is a piece of the article from late last night...I snipped this part.

"Ross said the message was not meant to imply that he planned to leave the boy, who has cerebral palsy, alone at BART but rather that he wanted to meet Campbell at a Union City BART station to give her the boy."

This message was on July 31st, that's a Friday. It's been reported that it was sent at either 9:48 or 9:50 am, I can't remember which. Now one would think at that hour, Jennifer should be at work.
BART runs right into Fremont, walking distance to the apartment I believe. So why would he indicate in this interview that he wanted to meet her at BART in Union City to drop Hasanni off?
I am really beginning to get the impression that maybe one of them was NOT living in that apartment, and the pos was pizzed. There can be no logical reason he was trying to drop the child off a good six miles from the apartment on July 31st, UNLESS he had gone over the kidnapping thing in his mind prior and he figured it would look like someone could have snatched him from the apartment, park, yard, etc. Why did he specify Union? It makes NO sense. I think he slipped...FINALLY.
(In his mind)He drops Hasanni off at BART in Union. Calls police from home or other predetermined location. "I left him in the car to unlock the door, blah blah blah, whatever. And he just disappeared! Really, I swear!"

I bet that boy is within a three mile radius of Union. Not because he actually left him at BART, but because for some reason he may have been fixed on Union and when he 'did it' force of habit led him back there. And Union is a quick skip off of his route to Shuz too.

"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything; but I still can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do." ~Helen Keller~

Sometimes a man can meet his destiny on the road he took to avoid it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shutterfly For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2009, 08:34 AM

I have a couple of questions about Ross, if anyone can help. Do we know for sure he is a US citizen? Do we know if he is really considered the "Foster Dad" (as the fiance, does that make him the Foster Dad?) Also, somewhere I thought I read he attended Florida International University, is that true? (Very hard school to get into if I've read correctly.)

None of these questions have any real bearing on anything, I am curious.

Praying for Hasanni's safe return!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boyz_Mum For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2009, 08:52 AM
Inactive

OK... getting ready to close - please continue discussion:

CA-Oakland - 5 year old - Hasanni Campbell - Missing Since 8/10/09 - THREAD #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
The Following User Says Thank You to WhyaDuck? For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread