Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Crimes and Trials > Trials > Recently Sentenced and Beyond > Annie Le

Notices

Annie Le Yale grad student goes missing and turns up murdered in her lab! Her body is found buried in a wall on her wedding day. Who could do this to Annie?

Old 09-18-2009, 07:04 PM

2009.09.18 Issues with JVM

JVM just said that LE are investigating another Lab Tech.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WillenFan21 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2009, 07:15 PM

Dr. Dale A. just said, "There were fabrics of the cloth found deep within her neck" explaining his theory of a rage-ful and passionate, unrequited love!

"There are two kinds of fools: those who can't change their opinions, and those who won't" ..... Josh Billings
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reeseeva For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2009, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeseeva View Post
Dr. Dale A. just said, "There were fabrics of the cloth found deep within her neck" explaining his theory of a rage-ful and passionate, unrequited love!
Hmmm, I can't visualize that . Does that mean he laid a cloth over her neck and pushed down real hard with something having an accordian shape?
Old 09-18-2009, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandi View Post
Hmmm, I can't visualize that . Does that mean he laid a cloth over her neck and pushed down real hard with something having an accordian shape?
I, Too, am trying to visualize what he said, and went back and listened a couple of times. It seems, certain people have these tidbits of information, and wonder what is their source?

"There are two kinds of fools: those who can't change their opinions, and those who won't" ..... Josh Billings
The Following User Says Thank You to reeseeva For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2009, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeseeva View Post
That sounds like he used some kind of cloth (gauze perhaps) to strangle her with...he tied it really super tight, and some threads were left deep in her neck.

On another show, it was suggested that he used a garote...which is like a piece of wood that is used to tighten a rope or cloth around someone's neck to a very tight and deep strangulation. I believe that Jon Benet Ramsey was killed with a rope and garote.
The Following User Says Thank You to JL50ish For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2009, 02:18 PM
Kind words do not cost much

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL50ish View Post
That sounds like he used some kind of cloth (gauze perhaps) to strangle her with...he tied it really super tight, and some threads were left deep in her neck.

On another show, it was suggested that he used a garote...which is like a piece of wood that is used to tighten a rope or cloth around someone's neck to a very tight and deep strangulation. I believe that Jon Benet Ramsey was killed with a rope and garote.
This is the first I heard of a garrote. If he did use one that could prove premeditation in my opinon. The fashioning of a weapon. JMHO and thoughts.
Old 09-20-2009, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
This is the first I heard of a garrote. If he did use one that could prove premeditation in my opinon. The fashioning of a weapon. JMHO and thoughts.

If the murder weapon was found and the garrote indicated knots and ties and such, it would look like premed. With Jon Benet Ramsey, I believed the killer used a broken paint brush handle.

We don't know if Annie was found with the strangulation method still around her throat. Do we?