Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old > Photo and Images Threads

Notices

Photo and Images Threads All closed photo and images threads stored up here for reference

Old 09-14-2009, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momtective View Post
In this picture is that a laundry bag or a pillow?

Looks like a pillow propped against the wall.
The Following User Says Thank You to MidAtlanticNative For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2009, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momtective View Post
In this picture is that a laundry bag or a pillow?

To me, that looks like a pillow. A sateen type cotton pillowcase with the cream stripe on cream. I had some like that at one time.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:04 AM

I agree, it does look a lot like a pillowcase, with the striping.
The Following User Says Thank You to sc2714 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2009, 11:18 AM

respectfully snipped..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Openmyeyes View Post
....after seeing these pictures, the haunting resemblence to Cindy caused me to get the chills. Motive, perhaps?
This was exactly what I was thinking too. She looked so much like Cindy and Casey couldn't stand her mother and the attention Caylee was getting and it just got under her skin.
The Following User Says Thank You to kcsmom76 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2009, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcsmom76 View Post
respectfully snipped..

This was exactly what I was thinking too. She looked so much like Cindy and Casey couldn't stand her mother and the attention Caylee was getting and it just got under her skin.
I agree Caylee greatly resembled Cindy except for the times she was trying to mimic Casey's horse-toothed smile. I wonder if Casey even noticed how often Caylee tried to look like her mommy? I doubt it <sigh> All Casey saw was competition.

Here's poor little Caylee, forcing a Casey-smile for all it's worth while her forehead is crumpled with tension and her little fists seem to be clenched in frustration. She reminds me of Casey in the 8/14 jail video (when she's "so frusch-tra-ted" she "can barely schwallow")

Poor baby never had a chance!

Old 09-15-2009, 01:30 PM

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has noticed Caylee's resemblance to Cindy.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to strach304 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2009, 02:25 PM

Why were the bulk of these pictures taken in the bedroom? Wasn't Caylee allowed anywhere else in the house?

I think the pics with her eyes looking bruised may have to do with allergies--My oldest daughter has allergies really bad and she looks like this until her meds kick in 100%

Unlike the living,when the dead speak,they do not lie.

Tim Miller says you can't put a price on a childs life--The A's are out to prove him wrong.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to irishbosoxfan For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2009, 09:19 AM
compassion and empathy -do not push it

new pics of caylee

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/caseya...70/detail.html
Old 09-21-2009, 09:39 AM
Where is Kyron?

9.4.09 Newly released photos of Caylee-- Discussion - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

These were released on 9/4, the link above is the thread of discussion about them

The truest love there is
Old 09-21-2009, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strach304 View Post
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has noticed Caylee's resemblance to Cindy.
Yes..I have always seen the strong resemblance to Cindy..Cindy must've been adorable as a child! The whole who-do-you-look-like thing *is* significant. It must've irked KC that Caylee did not look much like her...and I bet people commented on Caylee's resemblance to Cindy.

When I was growing up I kept asking people who I resembled. My parents split up when I was under one year and I had never seen a photo of my Father. My Mother would answer "no one"! (I think she meant that I looked "uniquely me" --but the fact was that I looked nothing whatsoever like her and it bugged her). Many years later, of course, I saw how much I resembled my Father. My Mother even said once "I wanted to have a daughter just like me...and look what I got instead!" (I don't think my Mother ever entertained ideas of killing me...but there certainly were issues about who I looked like! My Mother hated my Father!)

It likely would have been harder for KC to kill Caylee if she had been the spitting image of KC (instead of Cindy!)

Last edited by affinity; 09-21-2009 at 12:00 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to affinity For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2009, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by affinity View Post
Yes..I have always seen the strong resemblance to Cindy..Cindy must've been adorable as a child! The whole who-do-you-look-like thing *is* significant. It must've irked KC that Caylee did not look much like her...and I bet people commented on Caylee's resemblance to Cindy.

When I was growing up I kept asking people who I resembled. My parents split up when I was under one year and I had never seen a photo of my Father. My Mother would answer "no one"! (I think she meant that I looked "uniquely me" --but the fact was that I looked nothing whatsoever like her and it bugged her). Many years later, of course, I saw how much I resembled my Father. My Mother even said once "I wanted to have a daughter just like me...and look what I got instead!" (I don't think my Mother ever entertained ideas of killing me...but there certainly were issues about who I looked like! My Mother hated my Father!)

It likely would have been harder for KC to kill Caylee if she had been the spitting image of KC (instead of Cindy!)
So sad when a parent misdirects their hostilities on to their child. Those rejection scars can last a lifetime, despite our adult understanding and perspective. But then I suppose the ultimate 'rejection' is to murder your child and toss her away like garbage.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oakley For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2009, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhall View Post

I raised a son who was a SEVERE asthmatic when he was young. Some nights I didn't think he'd live to the morning. When he got bad and had to be put on the medicines to help him...he had the same purple shade around his eyes as in this picture. There's more than one picture in this thread that Caylee's eyes remind me of when my son was sick and drugged.

Can't help it...she doesn't look "healthy" in some of these pics.

She may have even had allergies. My son gets black circles under and above his eyes when the weather changes or lots of pollen and stuff gets stirred up. He even gets them when he's around indoor cats. It looks like he got hit in the face, but it's just because he's so allergic to certain things.
The Following User Says Thank You to Button For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2009, 07:06 PM

I think she looks as if she just woke up, in the pics where her face appears red, her eyes appear puffy and glassy, and her hair is messy.