FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that makes me wonder could there be 2 people involved in this. Got to think on this.

Could 2 people also be like one did the killing and one is covering for the killer. FA thinks this is the case. Le stated as such on video when putting out profile of killer. Not is the same words but the jest of it..

Every week we have heard something like this going on. Is there a club they join or a group on the internet they join and get together and make plans like this? I am serious.. It is like a constant thing.. Same mo until it changes then moves on to something else.

I don't think any rso or so should be allowed at all on the internet. sure they have to file email address with sheriff or LE where they are but still, I am sure LE can't keep up with the sites they go on.. and even if they do register their email address with LE, they might just not register emails..

Le don't know where the person is 3/4th the time, can't see them keeping up with email address for them ...

Hmmmmm, missing shoes......

Makes me think she took them off when she went inside.

That much is believable no?

I think that article is basic when Somer first went missing. For anyone to go missing LE saying look for clothing, shoes , purse , coat , book bag etc.. whatever a normal person would have on them at the time.. and what last person to see victim wearing etc.

That was tuesday the 20th .. day after she went missing monday the 19th oct. est. 2:50 ... They had not found her at landfill yet.

jmo though so who knows about shoes.. never heard a thing again about
them..

what does bother me is the scarf and hat.. If we haven't heard anything does this mean these items aren't missing? only totebag (bookbag) lunch pail is missing ?

And, as usual, I seem to have made the last post on the previous page.

LOL, doggies I was going to let Sadnpod mention that fall from the wheelchair! ;)

I remembered that when I posted earlier about his car accident.. But I am not saying someone is lying but I would like to hear it from St own mouth like I did on his auto accident causing him to be in wheel chair. My mother had knee surgery and she was put on therapy right away.. I don't know his whole medical on his knee but at therapy so many told their stories and basicly was same. all had started therapy right after surgery..

I have seen so many stories twisted I rather hear or read from horses mouth as they say.. To much sugar coating.. To much sugar makes one very ill...

I think of this as I look at those yummy green sugar coated sugar cookies !!! :dance:

Chee my friend I respect what you do here but I have to disagree with this video. It is so misleading ... I will try my best to find the one he speaks himself about the auto accident and wheelchair. He didn't want to but reporter gave him silence and he had to answer or change subject or leave. so he answered .. told about auto accident. I am sure he is proud of being in the service my dh is so is my father that was a POW for 1 1/2 yrs in Korea and all my uncles on both sides of my family.. That said if one of them did a terrible crime or had a crime happen in the family so be it if needed to be investigated..

I would like to comment on that lady that was pushing sam t. in the wheel chair ...lol it looked a lot like what dt wore ... was low cut up front.. just saying..

I never got into that talk really but since its out there and I saw that on sam t. video might as well put it out there too..

Years ago, when I was a single mom with two children, the state helped me pay my babysitter when I worked....that was nice....wonder why DT didn't get any kind of assistance like this...I cannot remember the exact amount, but I did quailfy for day care...I chose to have a close friend babysit and pay them instead of a day care, and that was not a problem...this was many years ago, not sure what is out there today to help...but I know free lunches are out there.....the school is always sending me a form to fill out for it, but we do not qualify....the school gets so many $$ for each child on free or reduced lunches.....schools in clay county also offer free or reduced breakfast for children....fwiw...

Again, probably has a lot to do with the fact the state takes months to do anything. We went through the free lunch thing when I was in college. We were making under 20k a year and were constantly turned down despite the fact we qualified according to their qualification process.

There is lots of help-provided you know you constantly have to argue with everyone involved. I lost more time from work this year dealing with assistance by having to go down to an office and explain something for the umpteenth time than I have due to taking the kids to the doctors, sick time, vacation ect. The system here is retarded, and if you don't know you have to be persistant you're not getting your benefits.

Chee my friend I respect what you do here but I have to disagree with this video. It is so misleading ... I will try my best to find the one he speaks himself about the auto accident and wheelchair. He didn't want to but reporter gave him silence and he had to answer or change subject or leave. so he answered .. told about auto accident. I am sure he is proud of being in the service my dh is so is my father that was a POW for 1 1/2 yrs in Korea and all my uncles on both sides of my family.. That said if one of them did a terrible crime or had a crime happen in the family so be it if needed to be investigated..

I would like to comment on that lady that was pushing sam t. in the wheel chair ...lol it looked a lot like what dt wore ... was low cut up front.. just saying..

I never got into that talk really but since its out there and I saw that on sam t. video might as well put it out there too..

BBM

No boobies visible:
10pox7c.jpg

Boobies visible:
ehul0.jpg

Just saying...

FWIW....this comment is from the Remembering Somer website:

At 12:58am on December 2, 2009, deputydonut said…
I am a proud employee of the Clay County Sheriff's Office and a very proud member of the Robbery / Homicide Division. I am proud of the men and women who have sacrificed thier own families to bring JUSTICE for SOMER. We have work extra long days and most weekends. We stay focused because in our hearts we are working for beautiful little girl who did not have a chance. We stay focused on catching the beast who commited this act of violence. We also stay focused from th support we have received from the citizens of Clay County. Believe in us because we believe in you. We are dedicated to bring this beast to justice. May God Bless the CCSO Robbery / Homicide Division and the Thompson family.

BBM

No boobies visible:
10pox7c.jpg

Boobies visible:
ehul0.jpg

Just saying...

well, yes if you want to get to the boobie part. I was talking low cut.
little chickadee has been busy..

I hope you are feeling better now? You know chickadee, I really don't care if they were all naked, rolling around drunk , smoking weed till they cough it up having sex with everyone in town as long as Somer Gets Justice and Soon...

FWIW....this comment is from the Remembering Somer website:

At 12:58am on December 2, 2009, deputydonut said…
I am a proud employee of the Clay County Sheriff's Office and a very proud member of the Robbery / Homicide Division. I am proud of the men and women who have sacrificed thier own families to bring JUSTICE for SOMER. We have work extra long days and most weekends. We stay focused because in our hearts we are working for beautiful little girl who did not have a chance. We stay focused on catching the beast who commited this act of violence. We also stay focused from th support we have received from the citizens of Clay County. Believe in us because we believe in you. We are dedicated to bring this beast to justice. May God Bless the CCSO Robbery / Homicide Division and the Thompson family.

Wow .. I don't know if they are allowed to comment like that on the internet.. I know one of the officers even a detective posted on Caylee's forum once and he got reprimanded for it by the state atty.. wow just wow.. I could be wrong about a forum and a memory site but I really don't see any difference..

I hope he doesn't get into trouble..

anyone else find it odd that at least two of the folks listed on the police report give an address at least 25 minutes away? I find that so odd....why were they there? What put them in that area that day at that time frame?

When I look at this case, I ask myself over & over again: who can be placed in the immediate vicinity of the victim, according to the MPR & accurate media reports (what an oxymoron, huh?) as well as statements made by LE, within the general time frame in which she was considered missing (either immediately before, during, or immediately afterward)?

LE has stated they have questioned and cleared RSO's in a five mile radius and the Sheriff himself stated he did not feel there were any suspects in that group (and I believe he said "at this time", i.e. when he made that statement). If the status of that has changed, IDK, because CCSO isn't saying.

IIRC, didn't someone post on here that the Gano house workers were not only questioned by LE, but their vehicles were searched, etc? Do I have that info correct? If not, please correct me.

For me, it all boils down to who was in the vicinity at that time. Who was witnessed, who admitted to being there, etc.

The following list is not in any particular order of importance, or suspicion.

1. DT
2. brothers (AC & little ST), & sister (AT)
3. friend of Somer (CS)
4. CPC
5. Gano house worker(s)
6. Detective Coan, or Coyne, whichever is correct on the MPR, since his name is spelled differently on the same MPR, maybe a typo, but I believe his badge ID is #6512.
7. crossing guards
8. miscellaneous kids walking home from school

Have I included everyone?

If not, feel free to add to the list of people who have been reported & verified to have been in the immediate vicinity at the time of Somer's disappearance.

ETA: Wanted to add the little boy who saw her by the tanks with a "frown" - what are his initials?

One group of people who should also have been in the vicinity would be the high school kids who had just been let out of school. If there is any time during the day that high school kids hang out in parks, wooded areas and parent free homes it's after school. Of course that would be any high school kids who did not have after school activities or part time jobs. Have we ever determined how close the high school was and how those kids get home? Do they have bus drop offs or do they walk as well? Didn't Cam mention seeing high school aged kids right next door to the Gano house? So there should have been a number of them coming home to that neighbourhood at the same time I would think.

Wow .. I don't know if they are allowed to comment like that on the internet.. I know one of the officers even a detective posted on Caylee's forum once and he got reprimanded for it by the state atty.. wow just wow.. I could be wrong about a forum and a memory site but I really don't see any difference..

I hope he doesn't get into trouble..

I would guess that this person, if they are in fact employed by the CCSO, would most likely be a clerk or office worker rather than an actual officer involved in this case.

I remembered that when I posted earlier about his car accident.. But I am not saying someone is lying but I would like to hear it from St own mouth like I did on his auto accident causing him to be in wheel chair. My mother had knee surgery and she was put on therapy right away.. I don't know his whole medical on his knee but at therapy so many told their stories and basicly was same. all had started therapy right after surgery..

I have seen so many stories twisted I rather hear or read from horses mouth as they say.. To much sugar coating.. To much sugar makes one very ill...

I think of this as I look at those yummy green sugar coated sugar cookies !!! :dance:

All knee surgerys are different. My mother broke her knee and could not put weight on it or do therapy for three months. Her bedrooms and bathrooms are all upstairs, so for three months we lived in the living room. It was he**. I dont think ST will be coming here, or going on TV to tell you how I dumped him in the parking lot and rehurt his leg which was already not healing well from travel..JMO

One group of people who should also have been in the vicinity would be the high school kids who had just been let out of school. If there is any time during the day that high school kids hang out in parks, wooded areas and parent free homes it's after school. Of course that would be any high school kids who did not have after school activities or part time jobs. Have we ever determined how close the high school was and how those kids get home? Do they have bus drop offs or do they walk as well? Didn't Cam mention seeing high school aged kids right next door to the Gano house? So there should have been a number of them coming home to that neighbourhood at the same time I would think.

The high School is down on Kingsley, not sure exact distance, but the days I have driven around there, High school wasnt out yet. There were alot of Junior High kids around though.. the skate park is across from the park.

And I also believe the killer can be verified, according to evidence available to LE, as having been in the immediate vicinity of the victim at the time she was reported to have been missing.

:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member