Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Crimes and Trials > Trials > Gabriel Johnson

Notices

Gabriel Johnson 8 Months old MISSING!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2010, 06:44 PM
Lifetime WS Non-Mod

I really don't think Tammi & Jack are into brokering babies or providing a surrogate service. I think this woman wanted a baby. I think she ran and responded to ads online, relied on word of mouth through friends, and eventually met up with our lil' nut case EJ. I think she probably mentioned to EJ that they had adopted and were looking to adopt again and maybe she told Elizabeth if she knew anyone considering adoption to please pass her card along to them. EJ probably told her that she was considering it and there the friendship begins. Then EJ fills Tammi & Jack full of crap about Logan and they swallow every bit of it, they really believed her. I believe Tammi did help her leave AZ with Gabriel and helped her find the underground through a church or women's shelter. I don't know if Tammi sent EJ away to hide Gabriel or to place him for adoption with another family but my guess is that she sent her away as a ploy to get Logan to sign those dam adoption papers. When that backfired I think EJ went through the shelter underground and placed Gabriel for adoption. I do think that the friend in Tenn...Janet Morris helped facilitate the adoption.
I don't think Tammi knows where Gabriel is but I think she knows how he got to where he is and that is what is going to send her to jail. All jmo of course.

Last edited by momtective; 01-09-2010 at 06:46 PM.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Bookmarks

Tags
23 yr old mother, 8 month old boy, arizona, arizona baby disappears, baby brokers, baby gabriel missing, black market adoption, car found at motel 6, child abduction, colon cleansing, custody battle, death claim by text msg, domestic violence, elizabeth johnson, fbi, federal crime, florida, foster care system, gabriel johnson missing, gabriel scott johnson, gabriel with strangers, healing waters, hostel, illegal adoptions, jack smith, jackie don smith, janet morris, logan scott mcqueary, maricopa county jail, mexico connection?, miami, missing child, mother gives baby away, mother hides baby, nashville, robert johnson, san antonio, strangers in park, surrogate mothers, tammi fay peters smith, tammi peters smith, tammi smith, tammifay, tempe, texas, tornado bus line, travis andrews warford, twin brother robert, underground network, unknown couple