Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Current Events > Crimes in the News

Notices

Crimes in the News Read and comment about current crimes committed. Remember the copyright laws when posting news stories!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2010, 06:57 PM

Mother and 11 year-old Son Found Stabbed To Death In MO Home---Father Missing:

Authorities in La Clede County are investigating a double homicide.

Sources close to the investigation confirm that an elementary school aged little boy (5th grade) and his mother are the victims in the case. They were found dead shortly before 8 a.m. after a family member received a message saying that "someone should go check on the family."

The family alerted authorities who sent a Highway patrol trooper to check on the family.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2010/01/breaking-developing-mother-and-little.html

Jackson Browne
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kathee For This Useful Post: