Would you pull a cord

Would you tighten a noose around the neck of your child

• Yes, but only to stay out of jail

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, only if I knew she was already dead.

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Are you out of your mind? No way.

Votes: 143 95.3%

• Total voters
The RCDNR team will never come out and say the Rs are the worst people of all time directly. Just the opposite.

As soon as you find people like that, you let me know!

They will insist snarling all the way they never said that and they don't believe it.

I assure you, Fang, that if we are snarling, maybe you should consider WHY.

Review your comments and review them again. Let's get honest.

Are you SURE you want to do that? I'm reminded of the old saying, "be careful what you wish for; you might get it."

The kid with his hand in the cookie jar comes to mind.

I have not yet begun to fight!

In regards to original post.

1. any cover-up of the crime is going to involve doing something unpleasant to Jon Benet's body. whether it be burying the body in a ditch, faking a wound, removing her clothes, carrying her from one place to another...etc, etc. I really think at that moment the Ramsey's knew that whatever was going to be done was going to be unpleasant...but necessary.

2. There is another child's well being to consider. I have to imagine that while using the chord, Jon was thinking about Burke and what loosing both parents would do to him.

3. Never underestimate the survival instincts of human beings. You'll find that people are capable of doing several things when faced with survival. I'm sure that survival instincts kicked in and overturned any sqeamishness Jon had in using the cord.

In regards to original post.

1. any cover-up of the crime is going to involve doing something unpleasant to Jon Benet's body. whether it be burying the body in a ditch, faking a wound, removing her clothes, carrying her from one place to another...etc, etc. I really think at that moment the Ramsey's knew that whatever was going to be done was going to be unpleasant...but necessary.

2. There is another child's well being to consider. I have to imagine that while using the chord, Jon was thinking about Burke and what loosing both parents would do to him.

3. Never underestimate the survival instincts of human beings. You'll find that people are capable of doing several things when faced with survival. I'm sure that survival instincts kicked in and overturned any sqeamishness Jon had in using the cord.

I'm not so sure. Never underestimate the power of imagination. In fact, I'm sure that didn't happen. While they were considering the well being of their other child, they sacrificed with their bare hands, their innocent and injured other child? Could you? Easy for uninvolved, distant, strangers with no idea what they experienced to proffer true accounts of speculated musings. What is truly astonishing is that any child survives childhood. And the number of people who could do what you conclude the R's did, out of 53 voting is zero, so far.

Did the Rs have cord fibers in their hands, clothes, anywhere? Any physical signs on either one of them of having just smashed in J's head? Broken finger nails, bruises, scrapes, rug burns, any thing at all? Any of her DNA on them?

Did they find the item used to wipe her down? Even though it took them countless times to fool the machine and they paid off a huckster to fake the testing, how did the pass a lie detector? Whoops, I should know better.

If you were guilty, could you pass? Whoops, forgot again! Self-hypnosis. Well, answer anyway, IYDM. I couldn't pass if the Amazing Kreskin took the test for me.

Whether I had just sacrificed my child or someone murdered her, I wouldn't function too well for a long time, if ever. Hypnosis or not.

And with the cops immediate reaction that I was guilty, i would find my anger boiling over towards them. Let me catch my breath for a few seconds before you blame me. And, whatever else you do, don't hunt for the real killer. Spend your resources targeting me, that feels right.

As soon as you find people like that, you let me know!

I assure you, Fang, that if we are snarling, maybe you should consider WHY.

Are you SURE you want to do that? I'm reminded of the old saying, "be careful what you wish for; you might get it."

I have not yet begun to fight!

Good. I'm still waiting for your proof.

Mastermind;5298838]In regards to original post.

1. any cover-up of the crime is going to involve doing something unpleasant to Jon Benet's body.

They could have called the cops, like they did in when they found the note.

"Would you pull a cord deeply into your daughter's neck, believing she might dead, to cover-up evidence you just killed your her, accidentally?"

As a father of a 2.5 year old son, absolutely not. Not in any circumstance. And I am a middle class guy with a somewhat professional job with not much history of committing crimes. If I had an accident of any kind, I would call police and admit what happened.

Now, imagine the Ramsey's, a high class family with a sterling reputation. If this would have been an accident, it would have gone away. And it is certain that they love their children as I do my own. Why would they need to stage?

As a father of a 2.5 year old son, absolutely not. Not in any circumstance. And I am a middle class guy with a somewhat professional job with not much history of committing crimes. If I had an accident of any kind, I would call police and admit what happened.

Now, imagine the Ramsey's, a high class family with a sterling reputation. If this would have been an accident, it would have gone away. And it is certain that they love their children as I do my own. Why would they need to stage?

Good, practical stuff. Now, are you ready?
Prepare for an avalanche. It will overwhelm you with machinations beyond your wildest dreams, as to why you are a Big Boob. To believe as you do, well, we won't forget you; we'll try to dig you out. Promise.

Why didn't you just say that in the first place?

Free press

Did the Rs have cord fibers in their hands, clothes, anywhere? Any physical signs on either one of them of having just smashed in J's head? Broken finger nails, bruises, scrapes, rug burns, any thing at all? Any of her DNA on them?

Did they find the item used to wipe her down? Even though it took them countless times to fool the machine and they paid off a huckster to fake the testing, how did the pass a lie detector? Whoops, I should know better.

If you were guilty, could you pass? Whoops, forgot again! Self-hypnosis. Well, answer anyway, IYDM. I couldn't pass if the Amazing Kreskin took the test for me.

Whether I had just sacrificed my child or someone murdered her, I wouldn't function too well for a long time, if ever. Hypnosis or not.

And with the cops immediate reaction that I was guilty, i would find my anger boiling over towards them. Let me catch my breath for a few seconds before you blame me. And, whatever else you do, don't hunt for the real killer. Spend your resources targeting me, that feels right.

The parents were never tested for JB's DNA on them, as we all know. Bashing someone with an object (as in blunt force trauma) would not necessarily result in injuries to the hand of the person wielding the bludgeon.
IF their clothes had been taken into custody that night before the Rs were allowed to leave the house (as is standard procedure) we might have an answer to whether there were any cord fibers on them. It's a pretty important piece of evidence, too, and the chance to have that question answered was lost forever as soon as they were allowed to leave without turning over the clothing they had been wearing. Then it took over a year for the police to ask for them, and even longer to get them, at which point the police said that some of the items seemed new and some seemed recently laundered (as would be expected after a year).
The cloth used to wipe her down was never identified, though it could have been with little effort. The fibers found on her thighs was described as dark cotton, possibly dark blue. JR had a navy terry robe that was found in an odd place for a bathrobe- the study. They could have tested the robe, as well as the towels in the house whatever else they wished. But they never really got the idea that that house had to be SEALED. That means no one- no Aunt P, no one at all except LE goes in, and it remains that way until the possibility of needing further evidence is passed.

Proof. Evidence J and P killed J.

I could have sworn I did that already.

While they were considering the well being of their other child, they sacrificed with their bare hands, their innocent and injured other child?

Not that it's any of my business, but there is something to consider here. The issue is not "trading" one life for another. In the scenario, the Rs thought JB was already dead. Nothing could be done for her anymore. But their son had his whole life in front of him. You can't save the dead. Save the living.

Even though it took them countless times to fool the machine and they paid off a huckster to fake the testing, how did the pass a lie detector? Whoops, I should know better.

I think you just answered your own question.

If you were guilty, could you pass?

Yes, I believe I could.

Prepare for an avalanche. It will overwhelm you with machinations beyond your wildest dreams, as to why you are a Big Boob.

Nah. Roy's a stand-up guy. He never dismisses an opposing point out-of-hand and he never plays the victim (AHEM).

I could have sworn I did that already.

SD, is what you shared with us all you've got? You intend to find a publisher for your manuscript. Do you address this question? Why did Pat send the actual jacket she wore the night of Joni's murder to the cops one year later? Is there any "official" theory by a professional writer or expert on this topic published anywhere?

The parents were never tested for JB's DNA on them, as we all know. Bashing someone with an object (as in blunt force trauma) would not necessarily result in injuries to the hand of the person wielding the bludgeon.
IF their clothes had been taken into custody that night before the Rs were allowed to leave the house (as is standard procedure) we might have an answer to whether there were any cord fibers on them. It's a pretty important piece of evidence, too, and the chance to have that question answered was lost forever as soon as they were allowed to leave without turning over the clothing they had been wearing. Then it took over a year for the police to ask for them, and even longer to get them, at which point the police said that some of the items seemed new and some seemed recently laundered (as would be expected after a year).
The cloth used to wipe her down was never identified, though it could have been with little effort. The fibers found on her thighs was described as dark cotton, possibly dark blue. JR had a navy terry robe that was found in an odd place for a bathrobe- the study. They could have tested the robe, as well as the towels in the house whatever else they wished. But they never really got the idea that that house had to be SEALED. That means no one- no Aunt P, no one at all except LE goes in, and it remains that way until the possibility of needing further evidence is passed.

The cloth used to wipe her down was never identified, though it could have been with little effort. The fibers found on her thighs was described as dark cotton, possibly dark blue.

I haven't read this about the colour of the fibers on her, but I've noticed this cloth on the floor of the basement bathroom as it's circled and have wondered what the cops know that they haven't told.

http://www.acandyrose.com/bathroom-toilet-x.gif

SD, is what you shared with us all you've got?

Certainly not! But it is the foundation, to use a popular word of the moment.

You intend to find a publisher for your manuscript. Do you address this question? Why did Pat send the actual jacket she wore the night of Joni's murder to the cops one year later?

Well, without her here to tell us, we can only guess at this point.

Is there any "official" theory by a professional writer or expert on this topic published anywhere?

None that I am aware of.

How about giving it your best guess?

Okay, here goes: since the police had the photos from that day, and since they knew the DA was still willing to softball them, there was no point in giving them a phony one, since that would only make them come harder, as in with search warrants that would half-wreck her new house.

Okay, here goes: since the police had the photos from that day, and since they knew the DA was still willing to softball them, there was no point in giving them a phony one, since that would only make them come harder, as in with search warrants that would half-wreck her new house.

Patsy, knowing full-well she wore that jacket the night she killed her daughter, and fully aware it could yield evidence that could send her to prison for life, (and though she and her husband had plotted and conducted a cover-up where she made a garrote, yanking it deeply into JB's neck, leaving her disfigured and with a grotesque red furrow in her neck, and a ransom note threatening to behead her) nevertheless, she packaged and shipped this jacket from Atlanta to Boulder. She did not hide, destroy, substitute, or lose it, even though she had a year to do so.

SD, if it doesn't make sense, it is most likely untrue.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back