Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This man has what is known as an unaspected Sun. This simply means, that using the Ptolemaic aspects, out to Saturn, (because Neptune, Pluto and Uranus weren’t discovered 2,000 years ago), and so using only planets out to Saturn, his Sun makes no major aspect to another planet.
It’s not necessarily a bad thing for souls who are more evolved however, but for him
As for all, it simply means not having a particular archetype to the father image.

Perhaps having a difficult time relating then, to “who he is” and by what measure or standards he is or should measure up to in life .
Being then, one who is ungrounded as for personal identity.

My husband has no major aspect to his Sun, but often says to me, “he knows who he is through me”….my eyes give him the identity he seeks.
But then again, he is a more spiritually evolved person.

Whose eyes give this man his identity?

The Sun does make a Bi-Quintile (not an original Ptolomy aspect such as a square or conjunction or even opposition) however, but a creative minor aspect to Saturn.

So who was Saturn representative of in his life?……This we may not know unless the case is followed to court to find out about his background.
Saturn can be an older man, a father figure, a grandfather, even a teacher he respected.

The Bi Quintile as the Quintiles are seen to be the aspects pointing to some creativity or ways in which we creatively weave our lives . Hence, Saturn (for him) seems to be a double edged sword, and I’m anxious to know his background because of Saturn.
His Saturn also stands out by itself, and brings more focus on it, as a Singleton would.

I see for instance, not only the creative aspect of a Bi-Quintile but two Trines, that are harmonious (easy for him) to Mercury and the Moon. Then there is the harmonious Trine to Uranus which is far easier for us to understand because it simply points to a person who loves excitement, theatre and the unusual. Saturn trine Uranus also gives strong willpower and persistence in what he wants to do and aids him in this way.

Good at implementation of plans and actions (James Braha points to)

So, this man has some crucial talents and gifts to benefit from, if he wished to partake of them. However, having Saturn in Cancer being termed, “in Detriment” Saturn doesn’t operate as efficiently or as smoothly, as had it not been weakened this way for him.

Saturn also squares Pluto and opposes the North Node.

This means, his “in detriment” and non-efficient quality of the energy of Saturn
Can easily falls prey to his lesser traits and qualities., into the grasp of Pluto’s energy
Which can easily make it harder to do the right thing for sure.
Pluto squares or oppositions and sometimes even the conjunction connection, can
Easily make a person swerve off course….to want to control and manipulate the others.

So you see why I said, his Saturn was a “double edged” sword for him.

Although Venus in Capricorn is not necessarily delegated to a detriment position or even in Fall, Venus doesn’t act as we’d like to see Venus in Capricorn because this sign is more businesslike, more austere in it’s pleasures whereas Venus itself is more about pleasure, beauty and social skills if not harmed.

For him, I’d say that Venus in Capricorn “harms” as it’s also a planet that squares
A very questionable Mars in late Aries, squares erratic natured Uranus, and squares his Moon (which is close to Uranus) as well as Chiron.

His background no doubt was tumultuous.

But then again, isn’t this just a “duh” statement in light of what this man is thought of having done?
If it proves to be so, we need to consider then:

1)An unaspected Sun
2)His “in Detriment” weak Saturn
3)His many aspects to Uranus
4)The harsher aspects to his Moon
5)The harsh aspects to his rather colder Venus
6)The Pluto square Saturn (tears up what he builds, tearing it all down)
7)A critical 29th (last degree) Sun in Scorpio
8) His Mercury conjunct “Crux” the Cross or the burden to bear
square Jupiter (brings no benefit for him)
9)Ceres (nurture in his life) square Pluto and opposes Saturn (and again I ask who is Saturn?) in his life.
(may again, have been a tortured child and now strikes out on the populace)
10)His Chiron (the inner wound we all carry) is harshly aspected for him.

However, it’s not surprising to an Astrologer to realize one with this chart
(even without the time of birth) may end up in prison as he has life-long, and probably the product of a tumultuous background himself)

Last and certainly by no means less would be his Mars is conjunct in late Aries to his
Very afflicted Chiron . He strikes out at others in this life over his own pain. Like a wounded or cornered animal I suppose might be inclined to do. But in his case, deviousness of a critical Scorpio and remember the Event chart, put Scorpio on the D/C cusp (known enemies)

Chart for an "unknown time" of birth:

aliciadeboltkiller.gif

Thanks Leomoon, that was a smashing interpretation of AL, especially the Saturn - Pluto explanation. Lots of tid-bits to mull over.

Another sad case......is Carlos dead or alive?
How about his sister?
3 children missing on the run with their parents, leaving behind 2 newly adopted children, and one is dead in the house.

I don’t like the Pluto square Mars or Pluto’s opposition to Saturn and Jupiter but there is nothing I can do about them. This would however point to the serious nature of what has occurred and the involvement of the child and his sister in this mess.
The 4th of the home is depressing with the Moon in a critical 29th degree conjunct
Saturn (woe and hardships) and in the “Weeping Sisters” at 0 Gemini,
With the opposition of Jupiter to Pluto in the 10th…conjunct Chiron (more hardship)

Neither do I like seeing a natal signature when someone is greatly “at risk”, having
Regulus as with the case of Carlos. Mars conjunct Regulus conjunct Vertex (the event predestined to take place) ….not this one in particular, but something pre-destined to happen in his life to bring about a great fall in life.

It appears this fall is connected tightly with Neptune to undermine him, at the Ascendancy when he was born. Neptune conjuncts exact orb to the ASC.

If there is any saving grace in this natal chart it surely must be Venus (the 2nd Benefic after Jupiter) which falls gracefully in his chart at 23Libra, conjunct “Spica” holding a bit of hope and potential for it, for him.

Saturn has progressed to 4Libra, which conjuncts as it approaches his natal Part of Fortune.

There are no two ways about it, he has an extremely difficult chart and road to hoe, but
With Spica for his Venus bright star, (albeit in the 8th house conjunct the 9th hs. cusp), we can only hope this brings him through to the end of the tougher times.

I'd think that being on the cusp of the 9th, Carlos was the mother's lucky charm as well, 10 yrs. ago and a child born of love, hence Spica here with Venus. (and the Trine Sun to Moon)

Note that the South Node conjuncts his Black Moon Lilith in the 12th house of imprisonment and in the 22nd degree.

carlosjoecorrecttimeofb.gif

I am rather tired tonight, but I wanted the lady to have this chart because she seemed so worried about this family.
Hopefully the chart is okay as is....but if we need more, I'll look again tomorrow.

I have an event chart as well....using the 9AM time the police came to the house.

I'm also concerned about the power of Spica the fixed star conjunct Venus in his chart
as I believe it's more of the nature of Mercury then Jupiter, meaning I need to double check the potential of this for his welfare.

I think we can do more investigation tomorrow and refine the chart(s) then.

Goodnight all.

Event chart reveals:

When the Police were called they found this house and the body inside
as revealed in this chart:

Alcoyne on the MC – when the police arrive the place in the chart we look to the public or the discovery.
The dead child is seen by Pluto in the 5th of children.
The Ruler of the 5th i.e. Saturn is found in the critical 29th degree in the 2nd house and conjunct Mars in the 1st.

As Mars and Saturn are opposed to Jupiter and Uranus in the 8th house of death, it appears that there may have been an altercation rather then an accident, but either is possible ……(just that Mars makes me more concerned as part of the scenario)

The cusp of the 7th of “others” is near the 3rd degree Pisces, hence conjunct the Fixed Star
“Fomalhaut” an “Immortal Name” is created and in this modern age of course, it’s now in the Media, and on TV where this immortality occurs and the all points bulletin made of looking for the escaped parties and children in their care.

It appears that the husband and wife on the run are in the 11th as the Sun & Juno the married couple.
These two make up one part of the Yod whose apex falls into the 6th house of the caregivers.

Could there have been any drugs involved with Neptune here, I simply do not know….if this was ever a problem in the family.

But if not, perhaps Neptune is simply showing us that the confusion and mental capacity is greatly diminshed with Neptune quincunx to the Sun and Saturn., perhaps great confusion with the “where to go and what to do”…..is what we may be seeing here.

Mercury is in trouble in this chart both in the 12th (hidden house) as well by aspect a lot of harsh aspects being made. The 16th degree of Leo is conjunct the fixed star known for trouble often.

Musings only, about when they may have left the residence includes:

I don’t know when the telephone call was made or even where it was made from, to call the sister to alert her to the house and the dead body with the sleeping child., however the 5AM time period seems curious to me as a time when they may have been on the road and quite possibly a long travel being made here, into and across the border.
The 9th house at 5AM, has Neptune and the 3rd Venus (the sister perhaps, who was notified via the telephone or cell phone) with Saturn hugging the I/C 4th along with Mars. The Ascendent in the 13th critical degree of Cancer at this hour and the Moon at the 26th degree of Libra. Two Cardinal Signs, both critical degrees.

Will we have another California case of missing parents and children like the McStay family with no answers?

It's possible.

carlosjoesobalvarroeven.gif

My best guess from the charts I've constructed thus far, is Carlos is possibly still alive, and going on.
I have checked his progressions and his Tertiary Minor progressions and Solar Arc charts.

It appears that when this event occurred, he was having
a Tertiary Progression of Ceres (the nurturer) progressed over his Black Moon at 22 degrees 42minutes rx. This also would have made a conjunction to the natal South Node.
If he was no longer alive, I’d expect to see more then I have. Ceres is about those who care for us and how they care for us, and having it progressed over his Black Moon in Capricorn, and retrograde says, probably just on the run from the law. Saturn signifying in this case, the law.

Progressed Sun on that date was over his natal Saturn (in the Weeping Sisters) and by now his Progressed Saturn is approaching natal Jupiter keeping him out of the public eye
And restricting his movements at this time in his young life.

Solar Arcs :
Solar Arc Mars and his natal Mars are both seen as critical but in different ways. Natal Mars is conj. Regulus and S/Arc Mars is conjunct Zosma at 11Virgo. Since his natal has Pluto square Mars which I said I was very concerned about, it could mean harm. That’s always possible with this star and with those aspects.
I think it’s best to pray (for the grandfather), and perhaps the answers will come to him that way , within himself, eventually as to what happened to Carlos Joe.
Seldom are we yanked away from our loved ones with concern as this, that we don't hear from them in the dream state.
At least that's been my experience....I always suggest we look there first.

He does have a few areas in the chart he was born to that are disconcerting, but I did not see anything thus far other then the Fixed Star Zosma connected with his now Solar Arc Mars which puts him into harm's way.

If he has been harmed, it's this star and Mars and the natal promise of Pluto's aspect to his Mars .....but only God knows our time
and place.

I'm sure we will all be keeping him in our hearts and prayers too.

Your analysis on the Alicia Debolt's case was great! Thank you so much for taking the time to look into it. This case really saddened me. It makes one think back to being that young and trusting, unaware of the blazing red flags.
When I saw the man's picture and heard him speak, I heard much immaturity just by listening to his words and voice. Made me feel uneasy. When I saw pictures of him I see evil and instinctively would never go near that person. It makes one wish(or atleast I feel this way) that you could somehow save a young, innocent child from such evil, desperately warning them not to go near the person! (which I know is not realistic)

sagmoonrising

Your analysis on the Alicia Debolt's case was great! Thank you so much for taking the time to look into it. This case really saddened me. It makes one think back to being that young and trusting, unaware of the blazing red flags.
When I saw the man's picture and heard him speak, I heard much immaturity just by listening to his words and voice. Made me feel uneasy. When I saw pictures of him I see evil and instinctively would never go near that person. It makes one wish(or atleast I feel this way) that you could somehow save a young, innocent child from such evil, desperately warning them not to go near the person! (which I know is not realistic)

sagmoonrising

So true! We've all (many of us) have been at one time or another, both young and stupid or at least immature enough to not heed the warning signs and taking chances in life not even thinking about the risks.
I know I have.

Sometimes I wonder how i even made it out alive.

Best,

Leomoon

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/w/wells_brandi.html

Called a Bucket or a Funnel chart, where all the planets save one (in this case and in the example link)..another, is the Moon.

Energy funnels into the singleton as the focal point of action of the energy in such a chart, or so the belief fostered by Marc E. Jones suggests, but I think he called it a Bucket. All one place one one side of a chart, 9 planets with just one as the "handle" of the bucket. Or the Funnel whichever you'd prefer to think of this formation.

In this case using mid day, hypothetical noon time as the Moon’s position we would see an opposition to Saturn and Pluto two malefics opposing the Moon , cannot be good either for her emotions or her safety. Saturn in the crisis or Anaretic 29th degree and
Sun conjunct Uranus that most erratic and unstable of planets when maligned.
Uranus being Quincunx to the Moon. The Moon, the funnel of the energy in the chart.

Pluto can be damaging to us as either our utilitzing control and manipulative techniques upon others, OR they upon us. (the attraction to us) of manipulating people when there are harsh aspects between the planets and Pluto.

With a Square from Mars from Pluto brings this chart into focus of trouble and possibly an early demise. We have had recent charts on this thread with Mars square Pluto as it’s a signature for damage to the body (Mars) often found in victims charts who have been victims of abuse of one type or another or involved in violence in some way.

When Brandi disappeared that night, it appears that the Moon was transiting late in the evening into Sagittarius., the natural Ruler of her natal Jupiter in Scorpio
Luck ran out for her. The 25th degree of Scorpio is a murder degree (not always however, let’s keep this in perspective) and Brandi’s Jupiter is opposed to Algol and at 24degrees 13 min. Scorpio. Anyway you cut it, it’s not a particulary good position for Jupiter.

Neither is the Midpoint between her Sun and her Mercury as it conjuncts fixed star Antares which can draw violent people to you.
You need to be particularly careful with Anatares in a natal chart as the ancients called this star “Anti-Ares” or the Red star for it’s known for anger and what isn’t expressed can be attracted to us from outside.

The Sextile that Jupiter makes to Mars however, and Mars being very strong in Capricorn in it’s sign of Exaltation, should have afforded her some luck in life with her body. Perhaps the body image was strong, and her health was good.

It appears overall that she was far too trusting of men, all those planets in Sagittarius
A mutable and mainly trusting nature, with Mercury in Detriment there, she was one who easily talked up a storm with the most casual of acquaintances I would think, and this ultimately led to the disappearance of Brandi. The Moon conjunct her Natal Uranus,
And Brandi was more then likely kidnapped that early morning.

Reading the Charlie Project write up on her, I wonder if her computer or cell phone calls were checked as to who she spoke to because it sounds like she was intent on getting there that night to this particular nightclub and was unfamiliar with how to get there or where it was.

My understanding is one person did not pass the smell test for the lie detector, but I can't find more updates on this.

That means that she trusted someone and was supposed to meet him there.
Perhaps he was waiting outside for her at Midnight, as no one mentioned her actually leaving with someone.
Otherwise, she'd have not gone alone to a place she couldn't even find with little gasoline and other problems that night.
This doesn't sound right.....

Her emotions and that Funnel effect led her to believe someone cared who certainly did not.

A gasoline can empty was found in her vehicle 5 days later, and the family does not believe it was hers.

Natal see reading above post - (no time of birth known) hypothetical noon chart:

brandiwellsmissingsince.gif

Last Seen (near midnight leaving the bar):

brandiwellslastseenleav.gif

brandimidnightor1215ham.gif

Thursday, the day of Jupiter – rules this chart’s day, while Venus (Ruler of Taurus Rising) rules this chart for last seen. We are speaking of Brandi, so I see Brandi as Venus in the 3rd house , communications and short trips which conjuncts Mercury in the 4th (the barroom?)….As I said, she liked to talk, and was a very outgoing person with all that Sagittairus in her natal chart I would imagine.

The Sun is found in house 4 so this may indeed be the one who stalked her as an easy target. Conjunct to Saturn (woe and enmity ) conj, Atropos (death) in the 5th of casual sexual trysts.

Not to say that Brandi willingly engaged this way that night, because I don’t know if this is so, somehow I think it was a “ruse” that he gained her confidence and he was the driver of her vehicle as mentioned in an article (perhaps the Charley Missing link) because her car was found with the seat back as for a much taller person then little 4ft to 5 ft. Brandi was, so it was not she who was driving it to where it pulled over and she exited the vehicle then.

IF I’ve read correctly, it sounds like there was some damage to the passenger side meaning it’s possible someone sideswiped her OR more likely I think, she was in the car, felt threatened by him, after he went for the gas (gas can) and tried to get out by opening her passenger side, and the door hit something in the exiting …? Or it was old damage (not clear)
Regardless, this chart seems to indicate that there was some nefarious sneaky person (Scorpio on the D/C cusp) and with the South Node of the Moon conjunct the Black Moon Lilith in the 6th, Brandi was being held against her will.
The North Node is in the 12th in Pisces, thus very unfortunate for her as it conjuncts the fixed star known for misfortune, “Scheat”

IF she indeed was seen leaving “just after midnight” then that throws us into the next morning, or August 4th, 2006 – and the planets move just slightly becoming more
Ominous, with “Hamal” The fixed star rising now at 8Taurus.

Venus the day Ruler and Venus (Brandi) in trouble conjunct Mercury in the house of short trips. No doubt, her last.

Excerpted: Links below:

They also said it appeared the last time anyone other than direct family members had seen Kiesha was the weekend of July 7 and 8, which coincided with Levi’s birth."

A TRAGIC picture of little Kiesha Abrahams' life was emerging yesterday as homicide police joined the search for the missing six-year-old.

Police sources revealed that, as a toddler, Kiesha was admitted to a western Sydney hospital with a bite wound inflicted by an adult.

The injury suffered by the pretty blue-eyed girl was yesterday described by a source as a "significant bite wound".

It has also emerged that Kiesha was known to numerous government departments, such as education and health.

But most of the harrowing details of her life cannot be reported for legal reasons.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...little-girl-lost/story-e6freuzi-1225901359520

http://www.kidsolo.com/cash-payments-made-to-kieshas-parents/2509/

Event Chart for the Day and Time that Keisha was actually reported to have been found to be
missing by her biological mother:

or 8/1/2010 between 9-10AM:

I don’t see anything in the natal chart, that points to a death of Keisha. And in the following chart, the Event Chart, we can see in the 12th House of Imprisonment, she is being held, possibly alive. Saturn is the Ruler of the 5th House for the Child in question, and Saturn is found in the 12th conjunct
Mars and both in a critical degree.
Pluto in the 4th, squares all of these 12th house planets, so it appears that there was manipulation and control that took place in the home itself.

The Moon (mother) is found in the 7th in Aries, whose Ruler Mars is found with the child's Saturn symbol in the 12th of "hidden places"

Sinced Mars & Saturn oppose Jupiter on the 7th house cusp, it appears that money is at the source of the disappearance or being held as it were, in a confinment for this girl.

It's true with the NN & Pluto in the 4th of the home, and Saturn in the 12th conj. Mars that Keisha could be dead,......but I'm leaning more towards being imprisoned by others, against her will, and for money (Jupiter) as Neptune in the 6th of child care, conj. Chiron

I wonder aloud however, IF the 8th house Part of Fortune conjunct to fixed star Aldebaren (exact ) and square to Mercury is tellling us that this endeavor or crime will ultimately be successful?

She may be dead...Aldebaren occasionally augers death too although more often it can be seen as a helpful star in a chart. Not sure about this one however.

My own biases, (and if we are emotional creatures afterall, we all have them)
towards wanting this little girl to be alive and have a chance at life, may be keeping me from seeing the truth here of her demise.

keishareportedmissingar.gif

Dear Leomoon80,
What can I say?! The chart for Brandi is amazing and your insight is remarkable. I agree with you that it does in fact look as if she was on a mission to get there that night. I myself (when I was younger) would have foolishly risked going somewhere I wasn't sure how to get to, with just a few bucks and little gas if I thought someone, (a guy I liked) would be there and sadly had many girl friends who acted the same way! Of course it is wrong to chase someone who does not really care for you, but many girls have to learn this lesson. If she did meet the guy there why would he have harmed her? She liked him enough to have relations with him if she would go to all that trouble. So why would he have anger towards her she would not have rejected him? Another thing you read in the charts also is right on..... As you also said, it could have been her emotions that were in a bad way too. Which matches what I feel here as an empath; To me it feels like: she went to this night club because a male she liked very much , and who had hurt her feelings had perhaps frequented that particular bar. An impulsive, emotional and not very logical act to see him. Being in this state of mind and feeling rejected would have made her extremely vulnerable to another especialy when she discovered that her intended was not there.

Thank you so very much for your time and your amazing work. What a talent you have.

Dear Leomoon80,
What can I say?! The chart for Brandi is amazing and your insight is remarkable. I agree with you that it does in fact look as if she was on a mission to get there that night. I myself (when I was younger) would have foolishly risked going somewhere I wasn't sure how to get to, with just a few bucks and little gas if I thought someone, (a guy I liked) would be there and sadly had many girl friends who acted the same way! Of course it is wrong to chase someone who does not really care for you, but many girls have to learn this lesson. If she did meet the guy there why would he have harmed her? She liked him enough to have relations with him if she would go to all that trouble. So why would he have anger towards her she would not have rejected him? Another thing you read in the charts also is right on..... As you also said, it could have been her emotions that were in a bad way too. Which matches what I feel here as an empath; To me it feels like: she went to this night club because a male she liked very much , and who had hurt her feelings had perhaps frequented that particular bar. An impulsive, emotional and not very logical act to see him. Being in this state of mind and feeling rejected would have made her extremely vulnerable to another especialy when she discovered that her intended was not there.

Thank you so very much for your time and your amazing work. What a talent you have.

Thanks for the complements....it's appreciated.

However, I don't think that Brandi really sussed out this guy or knew him per se.
I think he was a "relative" stranger to her actually....because of the 11th house cusp in Capricorn (older male) and Neptune in the 11th in Aquarius (the ruler of both Saturn found in the 4th with the Sun (him).......of the missing chart.

In the olden days, we use to call them "blind dates" a literal interpretation of the word meaning, we were blind as to their character or personality for the most part, often going on sheer trust.

I think that's what happened to Brandi.

She didn't really know him but her natal chart shows a braver young woman, not afraid of much at all in life, willing to go the extra mile, not cautious and
certainly more extroverted then some others might be....willing to trust others even with her own life.

Some don't have a built in type of "watch out" intuitive sense, and even if we all do for Brandi, her emotional nature overran the other parts of the nature.

She was out of gasoline too that night.........she trusted someone and they killed her.

I think the one she went to meet either didn't show that night afterall.....and she was in such a state that she trusted a total stranger. Either that or I cannot explain WHY someone would have taken advantage when agreeing to meet for a date to kill her (makes no sense)

I opt for a total stranger and opportunity in this case.

But the "original" reason for going to the bar was in "hopes" (emotional hope)
of meeting up with someone she had eyes for.

There is a problem with the TIME & last seen info provided by the mother. A story has been concocted Neptune H6/ Mercury H12 opposition regarding her 'welfare.'

brief observation:
The Arabic Part of Death is found in Scorpio H2 (possessions, finances, step parent-opposite sex), it's ruler-Lord Pluto is in Capricorn H4 of Endings squaring it's Lord Saturn in H12 conjunct Mars (both planets in hard opposition to Jupiter) which rules H7 Aries (enemies/the perp?) where we find the Moon (feminine) in critical 13 degrees. THE MOTHER KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPEN TO THIS CHILD.

Little Kiesha has NOT been found.

News release:

We know who murdered Kiesha Abrahams, say police
By Clementine Cuneo September 04, 2010 12:00AM

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/na...ahams-say-police/story-e6frf7l6-1225914052857
snip:
The couple lived in a Housing-owned unit where Kiesha was last seen, but asked to be moved after her disappearance.
:waitasec: (why does Josh Powell come to mind)

Five weeks since the six-year-old was reported missing from her home in Mt Druitt, NSW, an exhaustive investigation appears to be close to a result.

Police sources yesterday said they were closing in on the person suspected of murdering the schoolgirl. It is understood police have had to take their time in order to gather supportive evidence.

REF: Post 839 - Event Chart

I tried to ignore the evidence right in front of us on this chart.
As I said earlier, "Pluto in the 4th of the home (death) is square Everything in the 12th"

I tried to bring Keisha back......by denial.

Being a Neptune type myself, I'm prone to this. I did so in the last election as well, trying to see what didn't exist in my elected choice for this country or it's potential future :(
I still believe in probabilites however, and free will. It didn't have to be this way.
(Shroedinger's Cat) at least in the country's potential future.,if not Keisha's.

Being practical minded , sometimes hurts too much. I don't think Keisha is coming home, nor did I think so before.

It just hurt too much to say that out loud.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...escapes-to-hotel/story-e6freuzi-1225902308952

The Daily Telegraph yesterday revealed Kiesha's stepdad had been questioned by police, who asked him to lead them to her body. Mr Smith has denied having anything to do with the disappearance of Kiesha.

"They won't find nothing on me, I haven't done anything," Mr Smith said.

He and Ms Abrahams yesterday left the house they were staying at in a car with the windows covered and drove straight to the motel, just a few minutes away.

There, they were reunited with their two-year-old daughter Breanna, who was brought to the motel by a family friend who has been looking after her.

Two women, believed to have been from the Department of Community Services, also visited the pair during the afternoon.

Last night, Mr Smith and Ms Abrahams were expected to be taken by police to their apartment as a "routine" part of the ongoing investigation.

OT - Just wanted to give a BIG shout-out of thanks to all of our Astros...You all see so much destruction...My prayers are with you all...

I wonder aloud however, IF the 8th house Part of Fortune conjunct to fixed star Aldebaren (exact ) and square to Mercury is tellling us that this endeavor or crime will ultimately be successful?

How might the POF factor in with the new news that indeed, an arrest is imminent?

No question that this is however correct, both astrologically and logically speaking that the child is dead. :(
(it does help then, after the facts are in.....to put it all together)

I still believe however,(the lust for ) money the root of all evil is at the heart of this case.
Perhaps the child payment of over $5,000 per child should be reconsidered when children are put at such risk by evil doers and seen as easy money for cash exchange.

I can understand a welfare system that ideally helps the children, but perhaps better to eliminate the in between or guardians and allow the $5,000 or more for each to be better spent towards their welfare with free new clothes, books, toys at Christmas, etc.
Not a cash payment for each child....that's asking for trouble, IMO.

I wish however, it were not so.........

Wishing, hoping, Dreaming, all Neptune's scorn or Idealism? Against all practicality.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

added link: Jupiter near cusp of the 7th, in the 6th house

Being Paid for having Babies:
It takes 21 days from the date the paperwork is sent in, and then back paid to the birth date.

http://www.centrelink.gov.au/interne...onus_claim.htm

Paying Baby Bonus by Instalments also available. (Bi-weekly is a fortnight?)

Baby Bonus is payable to new mothers as a lump sum. However, in some circumstances, it may be more appropriate to pay Baby Bonus in equal fortnightly instalments. All applicants 17 years or under are paid in 13 equal fortnightly instalments.

Claimants experiencing any of the following issues may be assessed to determine the most beneficial payment option for the customer (i.e. lump sum or instalment):
History of experiencing domestic or family violence;
Substance addiction;
Intellectual disability;
Gambling problem;
Mental illness;
Homeless or at risk of becoming homeless;
Previously had or currently has a child subject to child protection;
History of difficulties managing competing financial requirements;
or
Situations where a customer may be vulnerable to exploitation

"Police said that the little girl had not been to school since her little brother, Levi, was born 3½ weeks ago.

They also said it appeared the last time anyone other than direct family members had seen Kiesha was the weekend of July 7 and 8, which coincided with Levi’s birth."

Sunset Chart and transits for July 6th, 2010:

Remembering the Ivy-Goldstein input of the age and the degrees being important,
We see for little Keisha who is 6 that Uranus is in the 5Pisces49 Minutes position, or almost 6 degrees.
Uranus is a kidnapping or some strange unusual event totally unanticipated by us when it occurs, so the little girl had no idea she’d not see her classmates again when her mother gave birth to a new sibling (near July 7th) if not the exact date of this birth.
I’ve used the date of July 6th for the transits to see what was going on, the day before it was reported her mother gave birth to her new baby brother.

It's been reported that no one recalls seeing her after this date again :(

The outer planets move slowly, we can see that Keisha natal chart has her Jupiter in Detriment because it's in the sign of Virgo, the opposite sign of it's Ruler (Pisces) and also retrograde, meaning, two counts against Jupiter when she was born.
It's not doing her favors for any good luck in life.

Jupiter rx also squares Venus ...as well, Jupiter conjuncts the fixed star Alioth, a very negative vibration...so many many things going bad with Jupiter here.

Jupiter and Venus in the ancient days, were and still are considered the two benefics in Astrology. Here they are both thwarted.

Keisha was also born on the day ruled by Jupiter., a Thursday.

Suffice it to say, that Jupiter the planet as such, takes on a lead player role in the fate of little Keisha.

When Keisha diisappears from the radar screen of life, we can observe the slower moving planets as well as Mars transiting over her natal Jupiter as we can see opposing this place, 3 important signatures, that of Transiting Black Moon Lilith, (I call the boogeyman in life) Chiron (the inner wound) and Neptune all huddled over her natal Uranus which opposes Jupiter in all it's woundedness.

I don't know who harmed that little girl near this time, I suppose the news will be coming out sooner or later as to the theory of what occurred, however, during this time period we see the heavens giving witness to some type of event which could easily have been the end of Keisha with the Transiting South Node conjunct her natal Saturn a symbol of woe and karma.

I always figure, if the Heavens give witness and we can track the planets doing so, then that means, their God and their higher selves also know and give witness to the acts of brutality which creates then, their own negative karma and on and on.....

What is it the prophet Jeremiah once said? Something about "Judgement will be mine, saith the lord?"

I thought it best to share this chart with you, to see that we can see that some type of event took place near this time that was crucial and quite serious and the heavens do witness each event.

keishausingtransitsfrom.gif

Thought to be a Victim of a Serial Killer, little Tommy Bowman age 8.

With Tommy, as with Keisha in Oz, there is the problem in the natal of a debilitation of the vibration of the benefic, Jupiter. In this case, it’s not Retrograde as with Keisha, but Direct and in Capricorn, the sign of Jupiter’s “Fall” ……so the benefits of Jupiter would be quite limited.
Jupiter has a square to the Moon and a square to Neptune in Libra.

The Sun is in it’s maximum degree, 15Capricorn, and Neptune is as well….
Could this man have fooled Tommy into thinking it was safe to go with him?

Possibly, because Tommy’s natal shows a serious child, one who would respect older people especially at this young age, Mercury conjunct fixed star Altair, eager to please.
Mercury conjunct Mars (make that double very eager to please and very ambitious to do so)

Pluto was in a degree at birth which is considered a critical degree and ironically, it’s also
In a Bi-Quintile aspect (creative one) to Jupiter that debilated bad luck charm for Tommy.
When I see the Quintiles and Bi Quintiles in murder charts, I often think the soul is working in unison with the ego self, to accomplish it's set goals.
We do tend however to think moreso here in contrasting "good " and "bad'....but I'm referring to a more holistic approach.

Yes, again, Neptune helps to deceive and undermines in this natal chart.
It’s square to the Sun, opposes the Moon and squares Jupiter.

Ceres found in a critical degree for murder at 25Leo, (24 degree in this case)
And Pallas conjuncts Algol (not good)….but it was a vibration he was born to.

His North Node conjuncts Mirach, a fixed star often bringing consternation.
That wild card type of planet, Uranus is opposed to Venus in outgoing Sagittarius.

It’s the boogeyman in the woods.

The Transit that day of the North Node at 21Scorpio, called a “Definite Loss” degree
Proves literal again and to Tommy and his family.
This put the South Node at the opposite polarity or 21Taurus which then conjunct his natal Pallas ( already debiliated by Algol’s vibes) and now the South Node.
Some say the South Node speaks of past karma and dealing with it in this lifetime.
They also suggest the North Node is the new purpose of the life and where we are to move forward.

And again as with Keisha’s natal chart and transits, we can see that the Transit of that Boogeyman in the woods, the Black Moon Lilith symbol, deep in the psyche of all of us, moves over Tommy’s Atropos (within 3 degrees approaching)…to a conjunction
And Atropos is one of the 3 Greek death symbols.

Moira, (a 2nd one), is right next to Atropos, and getting hit by Transiting Chiron

Not too unlike the transits for Keisha. Chiron and the Black Moon

Sadly.

tommybowmanage8serialki.gif

Sorry, but I cannot find a timeline for that day when Tommy Bowman was discovered missing on a Hike in the canyon with his father and family:

http://www.arroyoseco.org/newsfull.php?artic=690

I also cannot locate a date of birth for the Serial Killer who wrote a letter to his wife,
confessing to at least 18 victims and included Tommy's name in a letter to her.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mack_Ray_Edwards[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member