Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Deaths of Male College Students/The River Killers

Notices

Deaths of Male College Students/The River Killers Compilation of information on similar deaths around the country - are they connected?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2010, 12:40 PM
~Full time working mom of 3 addicted to this case~

Oktoberfest in La Crosse

Oktoberfest starts today. I live in La Crosse, I went to college here in La Crosse. I know how La Crosse works and I am still unconvinced that these are accidentally drownings....

One of my friends on FB posted these news clips. I have never seen them before.
and

I am not normally on this board. I found this after I started the reading Casey Anthony sub board. I am off to catch up on what I missed.

Bookmarks