WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #20

I have removed a few posts that I will put back once I have received some kind of confirmation that the perp played in the bands and is actually one of the people in the photos on the myspace pages.

Where did the info about the bands come from? I think I am fairly current in the thread and I have not read an article or seen a link regarding the bands. I could have missed - sometimes I try to read too fast.....

If anyone has a link, please let me know.

Thanks,

Salem

Now that we know he left the salon around the same time as her, I wonder if we will find out if he was in the car with the window that rolled down in the surveillance video.

I honestly thought there was no connection to that car but maybe there was afterall..We'll never know tho unless LE gives us more details.

He looks diff in the Memorial pix but I don't doubt it's him.

Did anyone get to see his FB page before it was pulled?
I saw the fb this afternoon. There was little on it except some ugly photos. In my opinion, He had some real sicko pics, Only a few of him. He's no prince charming There was No profile info on it Nothing. I saw him quite a few times at the beautyschool while getting my hair done. I thought he was Gay. But, why would a gay man, if, in fact, he is gay, murder a young woman? I am so glad to be a registered voter and member in fine standing of the jury pool.

I was so surprised to hear about Mackenzie's killer being caught. I thought I had heard wrong because the reporter was also talking about Dwight's body being found. Almost too much bad news in one day. Great work by the LE on this case. What would we do now without DNA evidence?! CSI in real life!!

The links to the original WW article with the pics need to be posted. Please send them to me and I will add them to the post.

It is a copyright violation to post pictures owned by someone else without acknowledging who owns them.

If I don't have links in an hour or so, I will remove this post.

Thanks,

Salem

Link for Wenatchee World Photo :http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/photos/2010/oct/06/65045/

This link has more pictures of him.

http://www..com/2010/10/06/christopher-scott-wilson-arrested-in-mackenzie-cowell-murder-case/

Hi James Vic..I admire you sticking with Mack's case for so long. Today must be especially rewarding for you!

Were there diff pix of him then what we've seen so far from WW & his MySpace? Did he have anything to say on there? TIA!

He had 5-6 pictures that he modified to make them artistic. Several of them had coffins with a figure that looked like him. A couple of them had a figure that could have been MC. One in particular had three figures, that looked similar to MC, dancing on a white coffin. I did not screen shot the pic's. I did capture some of the comments...I am going to hold back on listing them, there were a couple that were very strange and I am concerned that listing them may hamper the investigation.

http://www..com/2010/10/06/christopher-scott-wilson-arrested-in-mackenzie-cowell-murder-case/

These are some of the same pictures. The one with three girl figures dancing on a white coffin. Very strange considering the circumstances.

I saw the fb this afternoon. There was little on it except some ugly photos. In my opinion, He had some real sicko pics, Only a few of him. He's no prince charming There was No profile info on it Nothing. I saw him quite a few times at the beauty school while getting my hair done. I thought he was Gay. But, why would a gay man, if, in fact, he is gay, murder a young woman? I am so glad to be a registered voter and member in fine standing of the jury pool.

I cannot find anything definitive either way on his sexuality. He doesn't appear to have a personal my space. Did anyone else find it anywhere? I don't want to stereotype...my gay brother would get mad at me. He fits none of the gay stereotypes and I constantly hear "but your brother works on cars and has no fashion sense! How can he be gay?!"

Personally, my first thought when I found out who had been arrested was "this could still almost fit in with the theory that it was a female killer."

Because what would the motive for a female killing her be? Jealousy? A man? Jealousy over a man?

The same motive would apply for why a gay man would murder a woman...and not sexually assault her if that wasn't the motive.

Even if the victim wasn't dating someone or trying to "steal their man." That doesn't mean someone didn't see it that way. We've seen that all too often..the motive being a "perceived" issue that didn't actually exist. A rejection that someone simply blames on the victim even if they have nothing to do with it.

That was just the way my oddly wired brain thought of it.

The suspect's facebook has been pulled. Maybe by LE or his Mom-who knows Thesepics were just posted by WW a little while ago. The Suspect attended Mac's Memorial. He is in back row with hand to mouth. Memorial pic is WW's photograph, originally published by them at the time of the memorial

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2010/oct/06/task-force-searches-hair-salon-for-new-clues-to/

OMG! The blk/wht photo is very chilling.. Hairs stood up on the back of my neck... The look on his face is very disturbing...

These are some of the same pictures. The one with three girl figures dancing on a white coffin. Very strange considering the circumstances.

Did anyone else notice something very odd about the girl figures? Their heads are like they're on backwards.

Take another look & see what I mean :waitasec:

Because what would the motive for a female killing her be? Jealousy? A man? Jealousy over a man?

The same motive would apply for why a gay man would murder a woman...and not sexually assault her if that wasn't the motive.

Even if the victim wasn't dating someone or trying to "steal their man." That doesn't mean someone didn't see it that way. We've seen that all too often..the motive being a "perceived" issue that didn't actually exist. A rejection that someone simply blames on the victim even if they have nothing to do with it.

SBM

I've always been stumped why there was no rape..It's not like there was no opportunity so this theory is one that works for me.

I cannot find anything definitive either way on his sexuality. He doesn't appear to have a personal my space. Did anyone else find it anywhere? I don't want to stereotype...my gay brother would get mad at me. He fits none of the gay stereotypes and I constantly hear "but your brother works on cars and has no fashion sense! How can he be gay?!"

Personally, my first thought when I found out who had been arrested was "this could still almost fit in with the theory that it was a female killer."

Hi MsFacetious! Long time no see.. I see you still have the beautiful tribute to Ky as your sig:blowkiss:... Speaking of Kyron I can only hope that one day soon we will too have resolution to his case with an arrest made...

This "dude" really has made me sick to my stomach.. When I clicked on one of the thumbnails upthread[the blk/wht photo up close] with the very disturbing look that is on his face.. well, the hairs stood up on the back of my neck.. Just an all over very bad feeling... and then strange pix that he created, some with his face added in, the ones in the graveyards and a girl dancing on a white coffin.:furious:. Now, with all that has come to light you know there is no doubt in my mind what he was referencing:furious:...

And I also am thinking you are really on to something with the whole "perceiving a certain situation with distortion"[i.e. delusional thinking] over who knows what? could possibly be a love interest, or a twisted individual may even become murderous over a friend they feel is being taken away by another person[i.e. MC innocently becoming friends with someone that CW perceived was "his friend" and did not want to share the friendship]... KWIM?

I also completely understand what you're saying about your brother NOT being the "stereotypical gay man", with my sister itis the EXACT SAME!! No one ever believes she is a lesbian, always blown away when they find out. She too is not your "stereotypical lesbian"...lol

I saw the fb this afternoon. There was little on it except some ugly photos. In my opinion, He had some real sicko pics, Only a few of him. He's no prince charming There was No profile info on it Nothing. I saw him quite a few times at the beautyschool while getting my hair done. I thought he was Gay. But, why would a gay man, if, in fact, he is gay, murder a young woman? I am so glad to be a registered voter and member in fine standing of the jury pool.

If someone takes offence to what I am about to say, I apologize. I did not see one thing on his fb page that indicated a sexual preference. In addition, the evidence we have at this point does not indicate the suspect(s) sexual orientation.

The fact is there are millions of people that look, act, and have art preferences that are similar to our suspects. If you were to go to the mall, you would see dozens of boys who look just like him and you would not be able to tell their sexual orientation. The focus should be on the suspect and not labeling him. When you label someone, you place everyone who looks like him in the same category. There are hundreds of nice people who look just like our suspect.

If you look at all of the evidence and suspects we have logged, you will notice that he was not on the list? Why? The reason he was not is because he appeared to be a normal person. He appeared to be normal to us, his friends, his family, and even MC’s friends. If a suspect had not been named, he would still be just some guy…. Even now some of his friends think he is innocent.

While I am not gay, I have friends that are and I don’t like the fact that we can look at someone and say he is gay. If he was gay would it matter?

Christopher Scott Wilson was only charged with Suspicion of 2nd Degree Murder

bbm

Why haven't we seen it put this same way on any of the media sites? And should we be worried if it turns out to be accurate?

If someone takes offence to what I am about to say, I apologize. I did not see one thing on his fb page that indicated a sexual preference. In addition, the evidence we have at this point does not indicate the suspect(s) sexual orientation.

The fact is there are millions of people that look, act, and have art preferences that are similar to our suspects. If you were to go to the mall, you would see dozens of boys who look just like him and you would not be able to tell their sexual orientation. The focus should be on the suspect and not labeling him. When you label someone, you place everyone who looks like him in the same category. There are hundreds of nice people who look just like our suspect.

If you look at all of the evidence and suspects we have logged, you will notice that he was not on the list? Why? The reason he was not is because he appeared to be a normal person. He appeared to be normal to us, his friends, his family, and even MC’s friends. If a suspect had not been named, he would still be just some guy…. Even now some of his friends think he is innocent.

While I am not gay, I have friends that are and I don’t like the fact that we can look at someone and say he is gay. If he was gay would it matter?

Hi James! I completely understand what you are saying.. There IMO are still TOO MANY in this world that think "less of" a person if they happen to homosexual.. It is very sad to me, especially when someone you love and care for very much happens to be a lesbian and you see the disdain, the disapproval, and yes even down right disgust on ppls faces when they "hear" that your sister is a lesbian.. It is angering, but I have come to realize that my getting angry and lashing out in defense does not help or make those with these opinions change their minds.. I think it will always be a work in progress "educating" those that our "gay" loved ones, friends, etc are no different than you, or I, or them.. [I could ramble on about my feelings about this subject for days, but I will cut it short and to the point..lol]

I am thinking the "main" reason for the rush to "assume" his sexuality when IMO there has been nothing that pointed to what his preference was[and does it really matter? no], but I think the "main" reason is that this guy was in "beauty school", cosmetology school. And being a Hairstylist for the past 13 yrs I am well aware of the "assumptions" that are made about ALL males that choose this profession...[and FWIW in this day and age there are just as many heterosexual men in the salon biz as there are homosexual men, just thought I'd put that out there]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane
Back