What's in this cellar room photo?

Why do you thin they lied about her wrapping gifts down there?To explain the fibers?

IMO...YEP. The same reason that Patsy said that she threw herself onto JB's body, to explain away her sweater/jacket fibers being on her. Nevermind that Ardnt had already covered up JB's body when she did that. (SO, how did Patsy's fibers become entwined in the garotte, and on the sticky side of the tape that JB had covering her mouth, that JOHN had already removed in the WC, BEFORE Patsy flung herself on the body?)

From what I've read about the fibers they aren't an exact match. Her sweater was black and red and only red fibers were found on the tape. The fiber evidence against Patsy is flimsy at best.
The fibers found in her panties Hmmmm.
Let me ask a couple of questions here and share my observation. Look at the panty photos done by KoldKase. It is obvious they are hugely baggy. I could explain away JR's shirt fibers being there on her panties if she hadn't been wearing those long johns. It would be easy to transfer your fibers to the crotch area carrying her body up the stairs as the panties are so big they could be turned inside out at the crotch area picking her up.
How did fibers that can be matched to a shirt JR was wearing and are rather rare get there ( assuming he is innocent). They are cotton from Israel and that is what makes them rarer than say carpet fibers etc.

The mold on the basement floor---- why are mold spores not on JBR or at least not in the autopsy report. Looking at the photos I can't tell what the grayish, powdery substance is on the floor, I am assuming it is mold from reading previous posts.

While we are on the subject of JR's shirt fibers:

Are the found fibers from the shirt JR had on the day JBR was found, are the fibers from the shirt JR had on Christmas Day, or did he, like Patsy, claim that on the 26th he threw on the same shirt he had on the 25th?

I imagine this has been addressed, but I don't remember the answer if that's the case. So TIA to anyone who can refresh my memory.

IMO...YEP. The same reason that Patsy said that she threw herself onto JB's body, to explain away her sweater/jacket fibers being on her. Nevermind that Ardnt had already covered up JB's body when she did that. (SO, how did Patsy's fibers become entwined in the garotte, and on the sticky side of the tape that JB had covering her mouth, that JOHN had already removed in the WC, BEFORE Patsy flung herself on the body?)

Maybe she chose to do it down there so she won't be caught by the kids and spoil the surprise,just a thought.

From what I've read about the fibers they aren't an exact match. Her sweater was black and red and only red fibers were found on the tape. The fiber evidence against Patsy is flimsy at best.
Let me ask a couple of questions here and share my observation. Look at the panty photos done by KoldKase. It is obvious they are hugely baggy. I could explain away JR's shirt fibers being there on her panties if she hadn't been wearing those long johns. It would be easy to transfer your fibers to the crotch area carrying her body up the stairs as the panties are so big they could be turned inside out at the crotch area picking her up.
How did fibers that can be matched to a shirt JR was wearing and are rather rare get there ( assuming he is innocent). They are cotton from Israel and that is what makes them rarer than say carpet fibers etc.

The mold on the basement floor---- why are mold spores not on JBR or at least not in the autopsy report. Looking at the photos I can't tell what the grayish, powdery substance is on the floor, I am assuming it is mold from reading previous posts.

From the reading I've done, John showered and changed clothes that morning. The black fibers from the previous day's shirt would not have transferred as he brought her upstairs.

Maybe she chose to do it down there so she won't be caught by the kids and spoil the surprise,just a thought.

I guess this is a possibility, but does anyone know if all the cellar rooms had the mold on the floor? If not, I would think she would have used one of those to avoid the mold. I am very allergic to mold and I would have left dna all over that room (from all the sneezing).
Here's another question. Did LE ever ask Patsy if she was down there that night wrapping gifts to take to Charlevoix? If she was as behind in all of her Christmas chores as she led LE to believe, it only makes sense that she would have been.

Her SWEATER was all red. Her fleece jacket was red and black. As for being flimsy, again, you have to take it all in context. When PR was questioned about those fibers in 2000, she had no answer. When asked two years later, in Oct of 2002 by a reporter, she claimed that her fibers would have transferred when she lay on top of JB's body. Problem with that is that, by JR's own words, JB had already been covered up with a second blanket before PR even came into the room AND that doesn't account for the fibers down in the basement on items that did not come up with JB's body. PR claimed she never went downstairs in those clothes. I hope PR asked her lawyer for her money back if she gave him any.

I found a little additional info on a forensic scientist who was hired to conduct microscopic testing on "particles" taken from the body/crime scene and posted it on a new thread at FFJ, under "The Dust Detective." If you'd like to read what I found, you can go there for the articles/links. It's not much, but the forensic scientist is an expert and wrote a 40 page report on the "particles" in this case.

The bad news: we have no idea what the report says. Worse--he had this evidence in his lab for 10 years before Lacy got it back when she arrested PERV Karr, ostensibly to prepare for a case against him, I'm guessing.

Gosh, I wish we knew what that report said. It might clear up a lot of questions we have. But I know why we can't see it--and never will. sigh

I guess this is a possibility, but does anyone know if all the cellar rooms had the mold on the floor? If not, I would think she would have used one of those to avoid the mold. I am very allergic to mold and I would have left dna all over that room (from all the sneezing).
Here's another question. Did LE ever ask Patsy if she was down there that night wrapping gifts to take to Charlevoix? If she was as behind in all of her Christmas chores as she led LE to believe, it only makes sense that she would have been.

I'm thinking that Patsy and John both said in an LE interview--maybe '98?--that Patsy was wrapping presents in the basement Christmas Day? It's in the transcripts, unless I'm completely misremembering.

I also seem to remember that Patsy had a particular space in the basement for wrapping presents, but I'm thinking it was not the cellar room. Another room? Sorry, memory fuzzy.... :waitasec:

what did the Christmas barbie for 1996 look like? or some of the previous yrs,withing JB's lifetime? anyone? it looks like possibly a Holiday barbie to me,the ones that come out only at Christmas.

ETA: found it,and it certainly appears to be a possiblity to me:

http://www.fashion-doll-guide.com/1996-Happy-Holiday-Barbie.html

Yes!! It looks just like the Christmas 1996 Barbie. If you look closely at the crime scene photo, you can see what looks like a gold dress closest to the blanket!! I think you got it!

I'm thinking that Patsy and John both said in an LE interview--maybe '98?--that Patsy was wrapping presents in the basement Christmas Day? It's in the transcripts, unless I'm completely misremembering.

I also seem to remember that Patsy had a particular space in the basement for wrapping presents, but I'm thinking it was not the cellar room. Another room? Sorry, memory fuzzy.... :waitasec:

Here are the facts: Patsy wrapped Christmas presents in the laundry room, then she placed the wrapped gifts in the wine cellar. She retrieved those Christmas presents on Christmas Eve. She also left some presents in the wine cellar that were for Burke's upcoming Birthday.

The reason there were torn packages down in the wc was because of the party on the 23d. Patsy went down to the wc to try and find a gift for LHP's daughter...who was a last minute guest.

Here are the facts: Patsy wrapped Christmas presents in the laundry room, then she placed the wrapped gifts in the wine cellar. She retrieved those Christmas presents on Christmas Eve. She also left some presents in the wine cellar that were for Burke's upcoming Birthday.

The reason there were torn packages down in the wc was because of the party on the 23d. Patsy went down to the wc to try and find a gift for LHP's daughter...who was a last minute guest.

I recall Patsy claimed she tore a few because she couldn't remember what was in them.

Yes!! It looks just like the Christmas 1996 Barbie. If you look closely at the crime scene photo, you can see what looks like a gold dress closest to the blanket!! I think you got it!
that's what I think,too.the outline and colors appear to be just the same.

Why do you thin they lied about her wrapping gifts down there?To explain the fibers?

Well for one thing, police found partially unwrapped gifts THERE. How else to explain it? To say that intruder began unwrapping presents just in case there was a pair of panties in there sounds ludicrous even for Patsy.

This is not entirely accurate. Police say the fibers were IDENTICAL to Patsy's jacket fibers. Just because only red fibers were found doesn't mean they were not a match. Possibly only the red fibers shed easily.

The wineceller floor was concrete, and it was a below-grade basement so it was damp. Unsealed concrete floors do usually have some form of "white mold" which leaches out of the floor in dampness. This is different than the black mold which is mildew or the "toxic" mold spores, which are also black mold.
No mention was made of mold found on JB- possibly because she was found in that room, so there was no question of her being in that room. Ditto the white blanket, which would obviously have some form of material on it from the WC floor. No one has ever questioned the presence of JB or her blanket in that room, so it is possible they were never tested for presence of matter from the floor of the WC.

Take a GOOD look at that FILTHY room. Look at that floor covered with mold. And Patsy would have it believe she wrapped GIFTS in that room? No way.

DeeDee249,
I guess not. Where are we on the pink blanket versus a pink barbie nightgown, since there has been no mention ever of a pink blanket anywhere?

I reckon we have a slightly altered scenario now, The addition of a doll(s) suggests that either we have a doll staged to mirror JonBenet's post-mortem posture or she was playing with a doll prior to her death, since there is no need to bring a doll down the the wine-cellar?

If that is the pink barbie nightgown then it looks more bloodstained than I first thought it might be. This suggests to me JonBenet was wearing it originally, then she was cleaned up and redressed in the white gap top. It also dispels the notion that the barbie nightgown arrived in the wine-cellar by accident, clinging to the white blanket. Since how come the white blanket appears blood free e.g. no citation of a blood sample being removed for dna testing, whilst there was for the barbie nightgown?

AnatomyColdCase075.jpg

Either the pink fabric we see in the photo is the JB's Barbie nightie, or it may possibly be one of the 2-piece pink pajama set that JB is seen wearing in the Christmas morning photos. If you recall, Patsy claimed to have put the longjohns on JB because she couldn't find the pink pajama bottoms. There is a pink garment seen on JB's bed in the crime photos. What if JB had the pink bottoms on with the white Gap top (for convenience)? Maybe the pink bottoms are what we see. Be nice if LE actually PICKED UP those garments instead of simply photographing her. Y'know...take them into evidence?
I do not think the pink item in the photo is another blanket because I cannot think of a reason why LE would not say it.
I think the officer who reported the scene as being "two blankets" was mistaken, and did not actual;y handle that pink item to see exactly what it was. He saw a pile of pink fabric next to a pile of white fabric that was clearly a blanket and assumed the pink fabric was a blanket also.

I believe the pink item is a small blanket. Still think there is way too much fabric there to be a nightgown. Also, the gown could have been there and not shown up in this photo.

what did the Christmas barbie for 1996 look like? or some of the previous yrs,withing JB's lifetime? anyone? it looks like possibly a Holiday barbie to me,the ones that come out only at Christmas.

ETA: found it,and it certainly appears to be a possiblity to me:

http://www.fashion-doll-guide.com/1996-Happy-Holiday-Barbie.html

This is the doll that I posted a picture of a few posts back. ITA with you!! I can even see the gold from the doll's dress in the photo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158
Back