Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Crimes and Trials > Serial Killers > Western Canada's Highway of Tears

Notices

Western Canada's Highway of Tears Highway 16 is the British Columbia, Canada, section of the Yellowhead Highway. A series of murders and disappearances has given the stretch between Prince Rupert and Prince George the name Highway of Tears.

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2011, 07:10 PM
The Great And Powerful Ssej!

Task Force Releases Sketch Of Jane Doe From Pickton Farm

VANCOUVER — Police have released a composite picture of a woman whose bones were found on Robert Pickton’s farm in Port Coquitlam in 2002.

The woman’s partial skull, with an attached vertebra, had been found seven years earlier near a creek in Mission.

“We believe someone out there knows who Jane Doe is and can help solve this mystery,” said Sgt. Dan Almas. “Somebody knew her and her family deserves to know what has happened.”

Read more: http://www.theprovince.com/news/Task...#ixzz1ES9gvwW7

http://www.theprovince.com/news/Task...822/story.html

My Heart is always with you Caylee Girl
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ssejors For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2011, 07:18 PM
The Great And Powerful Ssej!

A new composite sketch of a woman, known only as Jane Doe, whose partial skull was found near Mission in 1995 but who has never been identified

Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/news/WEE...#ixzz1ESC2yHrp

My Heart is always with you Caylee Girl
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ssejors For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2011, 03:21 PM
Inactive

I copied this thread to the UID forum where it will likely get more attention, and will lock the original to drive comments that-a-way. It can be moved back if/when she is identified, if she is linked to the Highway. Thanks for bringing UID cases up - I haven't had a chance to do the UID research part, yet.

I hope she is identified, and she receives the justice she deserves.

LINK:
Found Deceased Task Force Releases Sketch Of Jane Doe From Pickton Farm - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhyaDuck? For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread