TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen early on the morning of April 13, 2011, outside of her home in Darden, Tennessee. She was seen being led away from the carport of her home toward a wooded area by a man described as approximately 5'8" to 6'0" tall and 200 pounds, wearing camouflage clothing.
Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans.
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap

image_thumb
image_thumb

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Please continue here!

Both profilers are saying (listening to Levi's show, with Pat Brown and Stacy Dietrich) that is highly unlikely she is alive. The reason we remember the names of those who came back is because they are so rare.

(Rest of show is at end of last thread, if anyone wants to know what they talked about.)

We need to know what is going on with the blood evidence. Must have been a significant amount for brother to worry IMO. I still say that if she was bleeding (depending on how much & from where), more blood would be found going from the yard into the woods. You just don't stop bleeding right away.

I asked about the blood earlier today. Is it hers, or his, or intermingled?

Sorry if this has already been answered, but what abductor allows his victim to carry a lunch box for 8 miles, ater he abducts her?

I am pretty certain that we won't get to know much (if any) of the details as long as she is missing. We have to realize that the things that they aren't releasing, are things that they feel they need to keep from the public. Their only goal is to bring Holly home and not to pacify any needs that media, blogsters, etc. have.

Has there been any statement from the boyfriend, any ideas or concerns Holly had about guys who were buggin her, or hanging around & unwanted?

I don't like that word, pacify. If they say they are experts, then they should be able to bring her home, alive.

I don't like that word, pacify. If they say they are experts, then they should be able to bring her home, alive.

Surely you know that "experts" can't perform miracles. I pray that I am wrong...but it might have been too late to bring her home safely before the search even started. :(

I hope they know lots of things they aren't sharing, I am just not confident that they do. But I do think they found more items in the woods today that lead them to believe she may be in there. What I don't understand is that at the same time, they indicated that they could have gone out of state. So do they have a car, or not?

They have not addressed the blood, since originally stating that it was in fact found, nothing about whose, how much, if human, etc...I believe that if it was not connected, they would have said so.

I hope they know lots of things they aren't sharing, I am just not confident that they do. But I do think they found more items in the woods today that lead them to believe she may be in there. What I don't understand is that at the same time, they indicated that they could have gone out of state. So do they have a car, or not?

They have not addressed the blood, since originally stating that it was in fact found, nothing about whose, how much, if human, etc...I believe that if it was not connected, they would have said so.

There is local, county, TBI and FBI there, so that's about all you could ask for. They have the volunteer force that they need. I believe that they found more items in the woods today as well. And, my personal opinion is that they did find a car, but backed out of that statement for whatever reason. The blood is the same thing. They just aren't going to give up what they feel is not a "need to know" subject.

I am not blaming anyone but I do have more questions. Why did the brother see her being led into the woods? What made him look out towards the back yard in the first place? Was it just a coincidence that he saw them going into the woods?

Strange!!

Just to clarify, is the ex-boyfriend a recent ex (i.e. a week or so)? Or a long-ago ex. Has he been located yet? I am assuming he is a different person from the "boyfriend" they are referring to who supposedly has been cleared?

I don't have good feelings about this one (for whatever that's worth)

You know what, I think she screamed at the beginning of the abduction and that is why the bro looked out.

I am not blaming anyone but I do have more questions. Why did the brother see her being led into the woods? What made him look out towards the back yard in the first place? Was it just a coincidence that he saw them going into the woods?

Strange!!

I don't find it strange at all. Why does anyone do anything? No one can answer that. They explained it earlier. He looked out the window and saw what he saw. I look out my window and see different things all the time. True, if I saw someone leading someone else into the woods I might be suspect, but they lived in a rural area and apparently her BF wore camoflauge a lot. His first thought (as would mine be) would be that they were walking together. That would come to mind much quicker to me than thinking that someone was being abducted by a stranger. That just doesn't register unless you see the person being dragged kicking and screaming into a car or something. To me, there is no problem at all with this statement. AND, LE has cleared him. So, its a moot point to continue to blame this young man who most likely will live with this guilt for the rest of his life.

This is my opinion only... while others may share and some may think is null.
I agree that this case is weird with the changing stories & "reported facts" (that may not be facts at all). The nature of today's media competition/hype, multiple blogs/forums, and topix comments - adds to the slurry of information/rumor that gets reported around. That said, it seems that LE is keeping things close to vest for a reason/strategy and agree that their mission is to find HB. In addition, they are very busy with interviews, sharing information with other LE, following up on leads, organizing and leading searches, handling other local police matters and trying to get some sleep when they can. All that said..... it is frustrating for us at WS because I feel that we all have a heart for wanting to "help" solve this case and others.
My opinion is that they "know" or have a very strong idea who took her and are using a strategy to get to her. Surely someone (best friend, boyfriend, family, or classmate) would know whether someone was actively "bothering her" or had done or said something "weird" lately. I feel confident that LE has spoken with all these sources extensively.
Praying for a good end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member