TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen early on the morning of April 13, 2011, outside of her home in Darden, Tennessee. She was seen being led away from the carport of her home toward a wooded area by a man described as approximately 5'8" to 6'0" tall and 200 pounds, wearing camouflage clothing.
Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans.
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap

image_thumb
image_thumb

Thread #1 Thread #2

Thread #3 Thread #4

Thread #5 Thread #6

Thread #7 Thread #8

Thread #9 Thread #10

Thread #11 Thread #12

Thread #13 Thread #14

Thread #15 Thread #16

-RUMORS are not allowed and will be removed.
-It's fine to discuss the brother and anyone mentioned in the media and tied to this case. Its not ok to talk about him or anyone as a suspect or POI. No one has been named as such.
-If you are new to us here, please take a moment to review our Terms of Service and Rules, especially the piece regarding social networking sites (Facebook and Twitter):
Rules Etiquette & Information

STOP FLINGING MUD AT HOLLY'S FAMILY REGARDING THE T-SHIRTS! End of story.

Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

Holly Bobo Map
Created by Hollye Thanks!

Some blog sites are not allowed to be linked to because of so many rumors being posted on them. Please pm a Mod if its not posted below to see if they are allowed.
The following blog sites are allowed to be linked to:
Case Signal (BeanE's site)
Val - The Hinky Meter
Amandareckonwth's case archive site - Crankycrankerson
Patty G's Video Library site

Please continue here!

Yeah it sounds ominous. As far as the river search I know they had dive teams and were using some kind of technology to map the bottom that would indicate a body. I also remember reading that it was also dependent on the person interpreting the scan. FWIW

The randomness of the items being scattered is what is throwing me off. There is no reason a perp would spread evidence- why not hide it? It's almost like someone wanted it to be found...

That's why I had to ask the question on her running away. But I take everyone's feedback on that it's not something she would have done.

I realize that hunting and camoflage clothing is a big part of life in TN (as I have read here), but, it amazes me at the number of males who continue to wear the same clothing as the perpetrator of Holly's abduction, while searching for her!

No disrespect meant, it's great that they are out searching, but, maybe if there is a male who would normally "always" wear camo, who was out searching for Holly without his usual camo on, then maybe it would provide a clue, kwim?

Look at the guys (and gals) wearing camo in this pic! It actually tells us alot about the deep rooted hunting nature of the community, really.

bilde

http://www.jacksonsun.com/apps/pbcs...gori=PHOTOGALLERIES01&Lopenr=104240801&Ref=PH

motive?

revenge?
a debt?
a hazing/initiation?
a pregnancy?

... can be a motive.

hoping not the case here, but ... as there is some discussion about young people and drama ...

It's not just the river, either. There are bodies of water everywhere around her house.

Snagit1-33.png

The randomness of the items being scattered is what is throwing me off. There is no reason a perp would spread evidence- why not hide it? It's almost like someone wanted it to be found...

That's why I had to ask the question on her running away. But I take everyone's feedback on that it's not something she would have done.

The evidence spreading if probably to keep LE from going in one direction after the abductor. That way they have no idea which way this person took her. Plus, we don't really know what evidence they have that is really Holly's except for the lunchbox.

I realize that hunting and camoflage clothing is a big part of life in TN (as I have read here), but, it amazes me at the number of males who continue to wear the same clothing as the perpetrator of Holly's abduction, while searching for her!

No disrespect meant, it's great that they are out searching, but, maybe if there is a male who would normally "always" wear camo, who was out searching for Holly without his usual camo on, then maybe it would provide a clue, kwim?

Look at the guys (and gals) wearing camo in this pic! It actually tells us alot about the deep rooted hunting nature of the community, really.

bilde

http://www.jacksonsun.com/apps/pbcs...gori=PHOTOGALLERIES01&Lopenr=104240801&Ref=PH

At some point we were told to wear thick pants because of the briars and whatnot. As you can see, this translated to all of us as hunting pants.

Mark Gwyn said "sometimes things are not as they appear"

What do you think he meant by that ruling out that she didn't just run away.

bilde

Well if I've learned one thing it is that camo isn't worn across the nation as it is here in the south, lol. My husband doesn't even hunt anymore and we have all kinds of camo pants, shirts, hats, gloves, netting, ...I don't think he has any camo duct tape now that I think about it. I'm sitting here with a pink John Deere camo blanket across my lap, lol. In the south, Camo is as common as blue jeans. And you know you're a Bubba if you bring your newborn baby boy home in camo---seriously, some people do!

Mark Gwyn said "sometimes things are not as they appear"

What do you think he meant by that ruling out that she didn't just run away.

I took it to mean they know who did it even though it appears that they do not and that they have much more evidence than what has been released.

Well if I've learned one thing it is that camo isn't worn across the nation as it is here in the south, lol. My husband doesn't even hunt anymore and we have all kinds of camo pants, shirts, hats, gloves, netting, ...I don't think he has any camo duct tape now that I think about it. I'm sitting here with a pink John Deere camo blanket across my lap, lol. In the south, Camo is as common as blue jeans. And you know you're a Bubba if you bring your newborn baby boy home in camo---seriously, some people do!

BBM: Or if your first trip out with Baby Bubba is to Cabela's, lol. J/K :crazy:

LOL! What? No camo tux?

Speculating, fwiw....

IF the abductor killed Holly right away, then I think all of her items would have still been with her, most likely buried to keep all evidence hidden. The fact that several items have been strewn suggests that the abductor is intentionally toying with LE....and perhaps has kept Holly alive, almost taking a "catch me if you can" kind of tactic.

LOL! I would see people asking did the brother not think it was odd that she was walking away with someone into the woods with camo on? And I'm siting there thinking no I would have wondered why he didn't have on camo if he was in the woods. Not funny I know but people really don't realize just how common it is.

I took it to mean they know who did it even though it appears that they do not and that they have much more evidence than what has been released.

Just a thought, maybe the blood was the abductor's. They were able to make a DNA match as he has a record. But, they don't know "where" he is. Just looks like if that were the case they wouldn't be searching so much along roadsides as they would be checking abandoned houses, cabins, and the woods.

LOL! I would see people asking did the brother not think it was odd that she was walking away with someone into the woods with camo on? And I'm siting there thinking no I would have wondered why he didn't have on camo if he was in the woods. Not funny I know but people really don't realize just how common it is.

It's a great point, and one which is very important, I think.

He had camo on because he had been or was planning on being, in the woods.

But then again, I guess it is probably common to wear the camo in town etc. also, or would it be? Is wearing camo restricted to being in the woods, or is it worn everywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail