Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > A little of this... A little of that > Forensic Astrology Forum

Notices

Forensic Astrology Forum Closed on July 11th, 2011

Old 07-07-2011, 07:02 PM

Diane & Tammy Hollins Cold Case 1979 FLA.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...ins_tammy.html

More details:

Quote:
Diane, who was 31 and Tammy, who was 14 at the time they went missing, were last seen by a neighbor on June 11, 1979 at approximately 6 a.m. ET walking down the street away from their house in the 500 block of Park Drive toward the railroad tracks. Even after all these years there has never been any type of clothing description given for either of them. Diane never showed up for work and Tammy never showed up to school that day.

Let’s start by looking at the natal promises many of which are extremely critical for this woman.
I think anyone who glances at Pluto in her natal chart, and Mars,Saturn, etc. can see that those many squares to these planets are not supportive of or condusive to a long, happy life. There are many problems here that this soul was attempting to overcome, and the squares often are about overcoming obstacles.

With Mercury 19Scorpio, a critical degree and square Mars, it’s quite possible she made enemies in her life. Mercury is our manner of speaking and communicating, and 19Scorpio, beyond being a critical degree can also be caustic in speech. Tending to see life in black and white terms., not one who is mutable or easily changing, such as “well maybe, or perhaps”……it’s this or it’s that way (period) . With Venus in the 21st deg. of Scorpio, a degree known as a “Definite Loss” then Venus or her love life would have been a loss for her, more then likely.

Could whoever spirited away this woman with her child, have been someone she offended, or crossed or otherwise had been personally involved with, and saw her as a threat?

Her natal Pluto is also in a very negative place for well being. After all, it’s in a very very critical vibration or degree 7 minutes from 15Leo, and conjuncts both Mars the lesser Malefic and Saturn the Greater Malefic!
That’s quite bad actually, and not good for longevity.

Part of a T Square with the Moon, (more then likely) and that Mercury/Venus conj.
It looks to me like she was kidnapped (Uranus conj. Hopi which speaks of ambushes, stabbings, etc)over her natal planets and because it’s Venus, I’m thinking it may indeed be as I said, not a stranger.

Her South Node was conjunct Venus, (not good) and her North Node near Algol was being transited by Mars (aggressive act towards her)
Over 30 years now, but if this case is ever opened, they should be looking close to her home and personal life.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Wikipedia
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leomoon80 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2011, 07:09 PM

Diane & Tammy Hollins Cold Case 1979 FLA.

SUNRISE CHART:

This child like her mother had a very difficult chart to live. First, a KITE formation, includes Neptune near the definite loss degree, Jupiter at one end of the Kite, being Transited that day by Mars and Juno, (jealousy and revenge may be a motive) …Mars is included in this formation 22nd deg. Virgo, and Juno with more then likely, her Moon on the other end.
With TR Hopi at 21Scorpio, sitting atop her natal Uranus and TR Uranus also in the mix, I’d say this natal promise was fulfilled, because the abduction and ambush (Uranus and Hopi) fulfilled the “Definite Loss” position of this vibration in the natal chart.
It’s a shame, but she was in the “wrong place at the wrong time”….and of course, with her mother and the mother’s karma becomes hers in this regard. They died together.

LAST SEEN CHART:

Although I’ve inserted Anubis in this chart, and it appears in the 8th house of death and other’s assets at the critical 13th deg. of a Cardinal Sign, I still don’t believe it’s a suicide which occurred at this hour.

Perhaps a suicide metaphorically, because at this early hr. of the day, they effectively, walked into an ambush (Hopi) conj. Uranus in the 6th house of Decisions…..by meeting up with their slayer, (not realizing this is what they were doing) more then likely.

Gemini Rising, puts Mercury as lord of this chart found in house 1 with the Sun in Gemini. Last seen walking towards the Railroad tracks.
I don’t know whether they got on the train, but it appears that they did board something, either a car or the train (Jupiter in the 3rd house) with the Black Moon conjunct Regulus (their downfall) in the 4th.

The North Node is in the Fated degree, (same degree as the Rising Sign)..and conjunct to Saturn (death)

The overall condition of the Moon (part of a yod) and found in the 7th of the other person, suggests that they were set up to meet someone, and he or they lied to this woman (Neptune in the 7th Quincunx to Mars in the 12th same degree ) which effectively put these two at risk and held captive (all those planets in the 12th house of captivity and isolation) Venus, Mars, Chiron and Juno, all suggests someone the mother knew and had it in for her for some unknown reason, and Atropos in the 12th, shows the death came quickly afterward.

Wikipedia
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leomoon80 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2011, 10:19 PM
Kind words do not cost much

LeoMoon thank you so much for taking the time to do such detailed charts for this Mother and Child. I deeply appreciate it!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2011, 08:50 PM

Alan and Lisa Tackett Murders Prestonburg, KY.

Background:
http://mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com/2...-was-arrested/

http://news.yahoo.com/oklahoma-lawma...064155287.html

Note: Using the VINE Offender Locater Link, I was able to find the shooter alleged to have shot the victims his neighbors.
His DOB (time of birth unknown) so I'll post a hypothetical noon chart for the day of birth along with an Event Chart of the murders:

The uncle BH (uncle to one victim) , alleged to have shot his niece Lisa and her husband, from a 2nd floor window next door to their property killing two people.
The argument ensued over a piece of land and a dog.

SHOOTING EVENT CHART:

We see that with Virgo the ruler of this chart nearing the
17th degree (critical in mutable signs) and on a Thursday, a Jupiter day, Mercury is the chart’s ruler found in the 6th house of “decision making” and the decision he made was an “over the top” one hence, Jupiter the ruler of the day found in the 5th house and quincunx to the MC (ruled by Gemini) the MC being the public place.

Mars at 6Cancer in the 10th house (a public house) is aggressive and volatile with emotions which explode as Mars(aggression) opposes Pluto (death) in the 4th house of the home which rules the foundation or home life as well as the end of life.

Pluto at 1Capricorn is very critical in a Cardinal Sign, and conjuncts Juno, which suggests the anger was borne of some type of jealousy.

The Part of Fortune is in Pisces, conjunct SKAT, (a great misfortune) which is also in the house of small animals (a dog was mentioned?)…….and opposes the 12th house South Node which conjuncts Saturn putting 2 Malefics into the 12th of confinement., i.e. the dead in this case and the shooter into prison.
The fact that all 4 of the Angles are in Mutable signs, suggests with ther Persian Star Regulus conj. the South Node, that the “past” was revisited in anger and rage, and the “over the top” response given just as the shooter admits to, is evident on this day of Jupiter’s rule. You will note in the shooter's natal, his propensity towards always "revisiting the past" in his natal chart.

Ruler of the Hour is Venus which supports the murders. Venus in the
6th house of decision making, is conjunct asteroid Atropos at 9 Pisces, a degree of murder – and Atropos of course, is the asteroid suggesting the time of death chosen or “cutting the ties” to the earth plane.

(continued below post)

Wikipedia

Last edited by FifthEssence; 07-09-2011 at 04:55 PM. Reason: chart added
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leomoon80 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2011, 09:09 PM

Alan & Lisa Tackett Murders 2008 KY.

Cont'd above post:

This star SKAT is replete at 9Pisces with murders, suicides and all manner of sad endings, for it’s not by chance it also opposes fixed star Alioth at 9Virgo (the Body in the Ditch degree)…..and indeed 3 lives now are completely destroyed by this one erratic (Uranian ) act of violence, including of course, many more lives having been forever negatively affected forever.

The murdered couple having 4 children who now lost both parents, so the deed carries the weight of irrevocable harm and karma .

I’ve inserted the asteroid Megaira the asteroid which means “hatred” and it happens to support the Ruler of the Hour Venus because of the sextiles it made to both Mercury (mindset) and Venus (Ruler of the Hour) and of course the connected Atropos (the death) .

I’ve personally never understood hatred and it’s consequences are both long lasting and destructive . An emotion that is purely misplaced emotion, yet carries with it thunderous karmic implications for the one harboring hatred as well as their victims (those hated)
Even when we do not exercise as this man did who hated, the energy into a coalesced arrow of finding it’s target, the energy is not dissipated, but continues in the universe and must find an outlet elsewhere.

Jesus spoke of hatred and how it is both damning to the individual who harbors in his heart this energy as well as the consequences that will follow. For he said that what is in the heart, is the measure of the person who will be judged for it.
We will look next at the Shooter’s natal chart (without time of birth) to see what type of hatred or inclinations towards hatred and revenge must be there and should be seen for what it is.
Hopefully, it can be reversed over time when he is judged appropriately for the crimes.
He did say, (if I read correctly) that “I just lost it”………so we should see the evidence of lack of self-control in his natal chart as well.

Before I leave this chart however, I would like to point out in the Graph below the zodiac, you should be able to see the aspects made to the MC (the public place) angle.

We see squares or troubling aspects harsh ones to the following planets:
1)The Moon (co-ruler of the event charts)
2)Mercury (ruler of this event)
3)Venus (ruler of the Hour)
4)Uranus (erratic event)
5)MC square Vesta (the law) and he will be judged harshly according to this chart

Wikipedia

Last edited by FifthEssence; 07-09-2011 at 04:56 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leomoon80 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2011, 09:17 PM

Tackett Murders - Prestonburg KY 2008

This is the hypothetical noon chart for the Shooter BH:

I found the dob in the public VINE Offender Search for Pike Co. Ky.

For the natal promises of the shooter, alleged to have murdered 2 people, BH has Sun in the very critical 15th degree of Scorpio, often seen as a loose cannon in this degree at the very least, a critical degree. My older daughter has this same degree of Scorpio at her MC and I can tell you, one should duck when she gets angry! It's a good thing she has self-control! But it is also a sign and degree of controlling their enviornment to the nth degree! So I'm sure this man too, did likewise, or so he tried to control everything.

With Moon entering Aries near noontime (the hypothetical chart I’m using), and if he was born either near noon or later, the Moon would be in Aries and as such, ruled by Mars the same as his Sun is ruled by the ancient Ruler of Mars. Volatile and aggressive.

Even his Mercury is in Scorpio, then in later Scorpio, with a fire sign for his Mars (Leo in a critical degree) there is much inner turmoil and rage within the man.

I just pointed to all this Mars energy in his natal chart (rulers) and we look at the planet itself, and see Mars is in harsh aspect to: Sun, Moon, Mercury,Venus and even an opposition to Saturn (lack of self-control) and a square to Neptune.

With his Jupiter nearing 3Pisces, conjunct Fixed Star Fomalhaut, this would convey to him, what the Ancients spoke of, “An Immortal Name” in his town of Kentucky. Forever etched in people’s collective mindset.

As I pointed out, he has little self control, (not a surprise I’m sure),…..but it’s reflected in the natal chart the day he was born.

Saturn opposition Mars shows us this lack of self-control, and Saturn quincunx to Uranus shows us the mental erraticness of the man when he loses control.

Transiting Uranus at 3Virgo hit his natal Uranus at 4Virgo and triggered in him the erratic unpredictable nature that is contained (Uranus quincunx Mars) and so, “Fomalhaut” opposed to his natal Uranus, is what he will forever be known for in history. The unpredictable erratic man who shot and killed two neighbors, thus the natal promise of Fomalhaut will have come to fruition.

Another natal promise I should mention is that of Pluto in the 11th degree of Virgo, conjunct fixed star “Zosma” which happens to conj. partile his natal Vesta (the law)…..
That is rather eerie and ironic to see. Pluto and Zosma about death, and Vesta about the laws.

Wikipedia

Last edited by FifthEssence; 07-09-2011 at 04:59 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leomoon80 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2011, 10:32 PM
Rest in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leomoon80 View Post
This is the hypothetical noon chart for the Shooter BH:

I found the dob in the public VINE Offender Search for Pike Co. Ky.

For the natal promises of the shooter, alleged to have murdered 2 people, BH has Sun in the very critical 15th degree of Scorpio, often seen as a loose cannon in this degree at the very least, a critical degree. My older daughter has this same degree of Scorpio at her MC and I can tell you, one should duck when she gets angry! It's a good thing she has self-control! But it is also a sign and degree of controlling their enviornment to the nth degree! So I'm sure this man too, did likewise, or so he tried to control everything.

With Moon entering Aries near noontime (the hypothetical chart I’m using), and if he was born either near noon or later, the Moon would be in Aries and as such, ruled by Mars the same as his Sun is ruled by the ancient Ruler of Mars. Volatile and aggressive.

Even his Mercury is in Scorpio, then in later Scorpio, with a fire sign for his Mars (Leo in a critical degree) there is much inner turmoil and rage within the man.

I just pointed to all this Mars energy in his natal chart (rulers) and we look at the planet itself, and see Mars is in harsh aspect to: Sun, Moon, Mercury,Venus and even an opposition to Saturn (lack of self-control) and a square to Neptune.

With his Jupiter nearing 3Pisces, conjunct Fixed Star Fomalhaut, this would convey to him, what the Ancients spoke of, “An Immortal Name” in his town of Kentucky. Forever etched in people’s collective mindset.

As I pointed out, he has little self control, (not a surprise I’m sure),…..but it’s reflected in the natal chart the day he was born.

Saturn opposition Mars shows us this lack of self-control, and Saturn quincunx to Uranus shows us the mental erraticness of the man when he loses control.

Transiting Uranus at 3Virgo hit his natal Uranus at 4Virgo and triggered in him the erratic unpredictable nature that is contained (Uranus quincunx Mars) and so, “Fomalhaut” opposed to his natal Uranus, is what he will forever be known for in history. The unpredictable erratic man who shot and killed two neighbors, thus the natal promise of Fomalhaut will have come to fruition.

Another natal promise I should mention is that of Pluto in the 11th degree of Virgo, conjunct fixed star “Zosma” which happens to conj. partile his natal Vesta (the law)…..
That is rather eerie and ironic to see. Pluto and Zosma about death, and Vesta about the laws.

Thank you Leomoon80 so much! I'm trying to take it all in as I'm sure Tulessa is..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sooner Fan#1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2011, 11:32 PM

Alan and Lisa Tackett

Dear Tulessa,
Our deepest heartfelt sympathies go out to you, your family and the children of Alan and Lisa. Such a TRAGEDY. I am sorry for the pain and suffering each of you have endured.
SPECIAL PRAYERS are sent up for the children. So heartbreaking.

Am sure the Oct '11 trial of this out-of-control murderer cannot come fast enough. At least he was immediately arrested and we see currently in custody.

If a Thread hasn't already been open in support of you and your family as you await the trial, may I suggest you contact one of the Mods out in the Main WS Forum, perhaps Kimster or Salem, and request a thread.

ALAN and LISA, Rest in Peace.

Last edited by FifthEssence; 07-09-2011 at 04:48 PM. Reason: sp
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FifthEssence For This Useful Post: