Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > JonBenet Ramsey > Rebuttal to Discovery I.D. Show about JonBenet

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2011, 05:30 PM
WS Admin Mgr Co-Owner

Location: I have survived all the slings and arrows and live in a house filled with Love.
Rebuttal Discovery I.D. Show/Mary Lacy's Bias

Former Boulder D.A. Mary Lacy has issues. This is my personal opinion. Something is wrong with this woman because her common sense is gone. She made many embarrassing mistakes in the Ramsey case (think John Mark Carr) but she never believed the Ramseys, any Ramsey, had anything to do with the killing long before all the evidence was in.

Cynic, I love Cynic, puts it together for us once again.

· Mary Lacy’s bias

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Ramsey Project Rebuttal (Non Intruder Posters Only)

THERE ARE NOW TWO TRUE CRIME RADIO SHOWS! LISTEN EVERY THURSDAY TO THE iHEARTRADIO.COM CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE EVERY THURSDAY 8 PM EASTERN

FOR PAST IHEART SHOWS CLICK HERE

FOR THE BLOGTALK.COM TRUE CRIME SHOWS CLICK HERE THEN SCROLL DOWN

Join Websleuths on Twitter

Follow websleuths on Twitter

And Face Book of course
 | 

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
tgrif@xmission.com
6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
Suite H # 214
Park City UT
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tricia For This Useful Post: