Votes: 20 3.0%
  • PR-it wasn't sexual abuse,it was corporal punishment

Votes: 89 13.4%
  • she wasn't previously abused/molested

Votes: 103 15.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fibers do not "have a right" to be in or on items specific to the crime.
Patsy claimed she never wore that red sweater in the basement nor did she paint while wearing it. The paint tote and duct tape never left the basement- they are IMPORTANT parts of the crime scene. Patsy claimed JB put those huge panties on herself. How did JR's shirt fibers get INSIDE the crotch? Patsy was wearing the same clothes from the day before but NOT JR. It was fibers his shirt from the shirt worn the previous night that were found. And for fibers to be entwined inside the knot of the cord, that can only have happened when someone tied that knot.
It isn't the presence of the fibers themselves. Yes, fibers from family members WILL be all over a home. But the presence of the fibers on items that were part of the crime ONLY (duct tape, garrote knot, staged panties, paint tote) are what points to a family coverup.

Your usual fine efforts, DD. But I doubt you'll have much more success than I've had!

I would feel icky typing out that too.

Sometimes, JuneBug, I feel like there ain't enough soap in the WORLD to make me feel clean again.

Where do people come up with these crazy theories?

I've lost count of how many times I've asked IDI that!

Why sit around a speculate such vile ideas, with absolutely no proof?

Geez, do unto others............

I INTEND TO! There's an old Klingon proverb: "revenge is a dish best served cold."

After 15 years, some of us are sick of doing everyone else's research for them and not having it do any good.

Some of us haven't got all the patience in the world.

Some of us don't feel like being put upon anymore.

I usually ask for a link after I've done a pretty thorough search myself. It's not that hard and you don't even have to be very bright - 99% of the information is right here in the archives.

I'd seen the spiderweb discussed in this case before on the web by LE and it was noted that in Colorado, spiders are dormant in winter. They felt the web was from the previous Fall.

That makes sense.

I cant even debate the fibers, dna, fingernail clippings, big bloomies, spider webs, interrogations etc. I cant get past the ransom note. Its such a mystery what really happened that night. I wish I was a psychic and could ask Jonbonet.
I was a strong IDI until I really paid attention to the note and now I think, What was I thinking?

I cant even debate the fibers, dna, fingernail clippings, big bloomies, spider webs, interrogations etc. I cant get past the ransom note. Its such a mystery what really happened that night. I wish I was a psychic and could ask Jonbonet.
I was a strong IDI until I really paid attention to the note and now I think, What was I thinking?

it's really the biggest staging red flag of all, isn't it?

i cant disregard linda arndt's deposition where she left her suspicions dangling as far as i can find.

I'm sorry, but Linda Arndt proved she wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer when she allowed so many people to run amok over the crime scene.

Definitely Whaleshark. but who??? who was covering for who?? We just dont know. I hope the truth comes out someday.

I can't vote because you've only offered PR's possible abuse as "corporal punishment".

I don't believe PR sexually brutalized her daughter's body that night as punishment. I believe she raped her daughter because she wanted to rape her.

I know that's really hard for people to believe, but we really need to keep in mind that rape is about control. Violent control. Not sex, not punishment.

So I do think she killed her daughter for some reason such as sneaking food, soiling her panties, smarting off to her, BUT I think she raped her daughter for rape's sake.

As far as the prior sexual abuse, again, I think that is Patsy. I think that when she would clean her daughter, she would dig a cloth into her privates very deeply.

I am also thinking that she was using douches on the child.

Alix, what you described could be defined as corporal punishment.

Alix, what you described could be defined as corporal punishment.

Rape isn't corporal punishment. It's not about punishment and it's not about sex.

Or are you talking about the douching/overcleaning only?

i cant disregard linda arndt's deposition where she left her suspicions dangling as far as i can find.

Isn't it a shame that Det. Arndt developed "ramnesia" when she filed her lawsuit against her superiors? She had also planned to write a book - probably thwarted either by LW or her superiors as part of a settlement. Too bad. She bungled the investigation (she wasn't the only one) but was present at the autopsy, and that alone is information that would be of great help.

So I do think she killed her daughter for some reason such as sneaking food, soiling her panties, smarting off to her

I'm not trying to steal your thunder, Alix, but this ties into what I said earlier about the psychological need to believe that "model" parents couldn't do this. This is part of it. It seems to me that a lot of people can't believe that such an exemplary person as Patsy, who put so much effort into making her daughter spectacular, could kill her for such mundane reasons. (This is not new. This same reason is why people think JFK's assassination was a conspiracy and that Bruce Lee was actually murdered.)

But the sad fact is, and anyone who knows anything about murder will tell you this, MOST killings, especially those of children, are committed for petty and thoughtless reasons! It ain't like in the movies or mystery novels.

I'm not trying to steal your thunder, Alix, but this ties into what I said earlier about the psychological need to believe that "model" parents couldn't do this. This is part of it. It seems to me that a lot of people can't believe that such an exemplary person as Patsy, who put so much effort into making her daughter spectacular, could kill her for such mundane reasons. (This is not new. This same reason is why people think JFK's assassination was a conspiracy and that Bruce Lee was actually murdered.)

But the sad fact is, and anyone who knows anything about murder will tell you this, MOST killings, especially those of children, are committed for petty and thoughtless reasons! It ain't like in the movies or mystery novels.

So true!!

Rape isn't corporal punishment. It's not about punishment and it's not about sex.

Or are you talking about the douching/overcleaning only?

I see corporal punishment and staging but I'm not clear on what you are calling rape.

I see corporal punishment and staging but I'm not clear on what you are calling rape.

Technically, vaginal penetration with anything is considered rape. It need not be the widely accepted standard definition.

Technically, vaginal penetration with anything is considered rape. It need not be the widely accepted standard definition.

"against their will"....

I think the paint brush was part of the staging. I mean, why would the molester use the paint brush if he/she wasn't going to cause way more physical harm to her vagina? I feel like whomever was doing the staging didn't actually WANT to digitally penetrate her (I know, the "comment" was that she was digitally penetrated, but not part of the official autopsy). I forget, what were the dimensions of the paint brush?

It just seems confusing - the garotting and gash in her head were so violent, yet the abrasions/tearing to her vagina were minimal, relatively speaking. To me, that says the molestation was staged - at least it was the night she died. If she had been molested that night, then why the paint brush - just doesn't make sense.

Please, I am not saying inserting a paint brush into a six year old is not sexually molesting her - obviously it is... just to be clear.

What I think about regarding the paintbrush/staged molestation is that something caused her to bleed that night. Dead people don't bleed. They can leak blood, though. A sample of the blood can tell whether it came from a living or dead person, but that was not possible in this case.
If the bleeding happened when she was alive- it was molestation. If it happened after she was dead it was staging.

What I think about regarding the paintbrush/staged molestation is that something caused her to bleed that night. Dead people don't bleed. They can leak blood, though. A sample of the blood can tell whether it came from a living or dead person, but that was not possible in this case.
If the bleeding happened when she was alive- it was molestation. If it happened after she was dead it was staging.

I think they thought she was dead - but she wasn't, her blood was still flowing but her brain was dead. I think that is why they garrotted her - staging. IDI asks, why so violent then (garrotte)....because they couldn't just hang it around her neck like they did the ties on her wrist. They had to make it look real.

The fibers from Patsy's sweater were everywhere she said she hadn't been:

In the paint tray
3 on the duct tape
Twisted in the cord that was twisted in her hair.

When confronted about the fibers Patsy's answer was, "Don't go there pal..." I think Hunter instilled that sense of confidence in her.

Then there are the fiber's from John's shirt in her big undies. His answer? He told them not to dirty the relationship he had with his daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam