Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old > Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines

Notices

Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines Resource information for documents, interviews, important links and much more. Case calendar,cell pings/texts, and timeline tracking for serious analysis. This is where we are putting it all together. This forum is for true investigational purposes only and not general chit chat.


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 03-14-2010, 02:37 PM
belle3 belle3 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 979
could this be the day that george says he followed her. all those late night phone calls to get in touch with her. maybe for an explanation as to whose car she was in and what she was up to? and then the following days myspace message from cindy. i always believe there was something significant that happened to warrant that message. is it possible that she put caylee in amys car and that was the day she decided to recover and dispose of her??
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to belle3 For This Useful Post:
  #27  
Old 03-15-2010, 07:53 PM
Just Jayla's Avatar
Just Jayla Just Jayla is offline
I love my APBT
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Culpeper, Virginia
Posts: 3,195
Quote:
Originally Posted by belle3 View Post
could this be the day that george says he followed her. all those late night phone calls to get in touch with her. maybe for an explanation as to whose car she was in and what she was up to? and then the following days myspace message from cindy. i always believe there was something significant that happened to warrant that message. is it possible that she put caylee in amys car and that was the day she decided to recover and dispose of her??
You got me wondering if Caylee was left at Suburban on this night/morning, too.

There were good discussions on this a while back that may help us to either debunk, or put together more puzzle pieces that support this theory. Will see what I can find and bump.
  #28  
Old 03-15-2010, 09:16 PM
ExpectingUnicorns's Avatar
ExpectingUnicorns ExpectingUnicorns is online now
. . . only the pure of heart can see.
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Jayla View Post
You got me wondering if Caylee was left at Suburban on this night/morning, too.

There were good discussions on this a while back that may help us to either debunk, or put together more puzzle pieces that support this theory. Will see what I can find and bump.
June 29th was widely speculated as a possible car chase date. Here's a good place to start:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...=e-Pass&page=4
__________________
The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .
The Following User Says Thank You to ExpectingUnicorns For This Useful Post:
  #29  
Old 03-16-2010, 07:30 AM
The World According The World According is offline
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,719
JWG's post, HinkyMeter

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Nightmare on Suburban Street
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The World According For This Useful Post:
  #30  
Old 03-16-2010, 09:04 AM
Just Jayla's Avatar
Just Jayla Just Jayla is offline
I love my APBT
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Culpeper, Virginia
Posts: 3,195
Quote:
Originally Posted by The World According View Post
JWG's post, HinkyMeter

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Nightmare on Suburban Street
Excellent stuff, huh? I like reading their work, it's becoming a morning coffee and read ritual
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Just Jayla For This Useful Post:
  #31  
Old 03-19-2010, 12:38 AM
darnudes darnudes is offline
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWG View Post
An intriguing day. Here are some cell pings that have piqued my interest:

12:14:11 PM Ricardo's
12:22:33 PM Area consistent with Baez Orlando office
12:32:33 PM Area consistent with Baez Orlando office
12:43:00 PM Area consistent with Baez Orlando office
1:05:06 PM Ricardo's

The pings from the "Area consistent with Baez Orlando office" are rare even though Baez's Orlando office is just 1.5 miles from Ricardo's. Other than a brief ping the afternoon of July 15, these are the only pings consistent with that location (during business hours).

So if KC met with Baez on the 2nd ... why.
So what do you think now JWG - are you still thinking Casey was going by Baez's office?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:
  #32  
Old 03-20-2010, 12:11 PM
nanny2five's Avatar
nanny2five nanny2five is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macushla View Post
Is it possible she was planning to run? these early am wanderings were to check one final time that all was still covered or at least not uncovered. Then for some reason on the 3rd, she changed her mind?
it is possible that when she left the car at amscot she didnt mean to abandon it forever. maybe she planned to get some gas and pick it up to go on the lam. then the car was gone after she got the gas can on june 30 so she was trying to find it. if she would have found it at her parents its possible that she planned to sneek over in the middle of the night and take it being that she had the money she stole from amy. i have always wondered why she didnt take off before the you-know-what hit the fan, but running takes gas money which she didnt have. anyway, i dont think kc is smart enough to make it on the run. there are lots of ways to make a little cash as you go but i doubt she knew that. anyway that would require effort to find someone willing to pay cash. it just baffles me that she didnt just get a job. when i lived in central florida for a couple of years it was easy to get a job waiting tables and the tips were very good so she actually could have had a pretty good life with just a little bit of effort.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nanny2five For This Useful Post:
  #33  
Old 03-20-2010, 02:08 PM
Jolynna's Avatar
Jolynna Jolynna is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by darnudes View Post
So what do you think now JWG - are you still thinking Casey was going by Baez's office?
I'm interested in JWG's thoughts about this also.

Putting myself in Casey's shoes, I can see how finding the Pontiac "gone" on June 30 might have spooked her into seeking legal advice. If I'd left my car "parked" out of my boyfriend's sniffing range for a weekend and there was biological evidence from a dead body in my car trunk, I'd be physically ill from fear when I found out my car wasn't where I left it.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jolynna For This Useful Post:
  #34  
Old 03-20-2010, 02:36 PM
Jolynna's Avatar
Jolynna Jolynna is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanny2five View Post
it is possible that when she left the car at amscot she didnt mean to abandon it forever. maybe she planned to get some gas and pick it up to go on the lam. then the car was gone after she got the gas can on june 30 so she was trying to find it. if she would have found it at her parents its possible that she planned to sneek over in the middle of the night and take it being that she had the money she stole from amy. i have always wondered why she didnt take off before the you-know-what hit the fan, but running takes gas money which she didnt have. anyway, i dont think kc is smart enough to make it on the run. there are lots of ways to make a little cash as you go but i doubt she knew that. anyway that would require effort to find someone willing to pay cash. it just baffles me that she didnt just get a job. when i lived in central florida for a couple of years it was easy to get a job waiting tables and the tips were very good so she actually could have had a pretty good life with just a little bit of effort.
BBM

I used to think Casey meant to abandon her car forever. But, I changed my mind after finding out what was in the car (practically a map to where she was hiding out) and after finding out that Casey did contact friends to help her get the car.

Now, I think Casey really ran out of gas. And, that Casey procrastinated about getting the car because with her car gone, she wouldn't have to take Tony to the airport in it. Also she was going to have to finesse getting the Pontiac without anybody smelling the dead smell...possibly tricky. She probably was putting off the unpleasantness of smelling the smell herself and getting back to cleaning up the car. Plus, spending the weekend cementing her relationship with Tony before he went to NY without her was probably also a priority. I'm picturing hot sex followed by, "Do you love me?", "Are you coming back?" Tony said that Casey was very concerned about his trip. He admitted he contributed to her insecurities.

As far as going on the lam, I think Casey was fantasizing about it as a back-up plan. But, for the time being, the people that loved Caylee were successfully being held at bay with lies. They didn't know where Casey was hiding out. Casey was having fun pretending she was Tony's wife, the den mother to a house full of men, and a music-industry business partner. That "beautiful life" come true would have been hard for Casey to leave. Well, except for pushing back the worries about going to prison forever or worse if anybody found out she'd killed her baby. Although, I think Casey was/is a pro at disassociating.

imo

Last edited by Jolynna; 03-20-2010 at 03:08 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jolynna For This Useful Post:
  #35  
Old 03-24-2010, 01:49 AM
BondJamesBond BondJamesBond is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,906
Back to the Resource Links, etc. Forum w/ you July 2
The Following User Says Thank You to BondJamesBond For This Useful Post:
  #36  
Old 08-18-2011, 08:13 PM
eve80 eve80 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 41
You might be onto something here

Sorry for the length of the following:

Hi All! I have spend countless hours reading your threads but only now decided to join the forum and post. You are a WONDERFUL group and you can tell than many of you spend a lot of time working on cases.

I realize this is an old thread but I couldn't help myself to add to it. To the pings on July 2nd. Dr. Werner Spitz, a forensic pathology expert, who testified on behalf of the defense, on June 18, 2011, stated: “It is my opinion that the duct tape was applied there after the skin had deteriorated, after the skin has decomposed.”

Do you think it is possible that KC had some time to think about the kidnapping scenario in her head and decided to come back to the scene to add the tape to the remains? We all saw movies where the kidnappers place tape over the victim’s mouth to keep them quiet. The tape stuck to the hair but not really much to the bone because she must had been terrified of touching the skull, so she haphazardly put the tape over the bones. Is Valhall correct stating she may have gotten some “evidence” to frame her ex-fiance?

In the autopsy report, John Shultz states: “It would be expected that decomposition of a small child in Florida that is deposited in an outdoor environment during the summer months would have occurred in less than a month and most likely within two weeks.” In addition, some of the bones were found away from the skull and have been determined to have been dragged away from the main spot when they still had soft tissue on them.

If KC went to the remains site on July 2nd, she would have found a nearly decomposed skull with many other parts of the body already missing. That definitely could have given her reason for the nightmares reported by Tony L, and give a good reason to make a “comforting” phone call to Ryan P. That could also be why the only time she turned her head away from the evidence is when they were showing the skull.

I wish the prosecution would have focused on this fact. This could have been the one and only evidence that places her at the remains site for a sustained period of time, under the cover of the night. She obviously didn’t visit Lee and Amy H. thought she was asleep with her, so there is no other reason for her to be there at 4 a.m. If she wanted to check out whether her car was at the Anthony’s house, she easily could have done that during the day, she was driving a car (Tony’s) that nobody would have recognized (her parents would have been at work, too).

Last edited by eve80; 08-18-2011 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Add more info
  #37  
Old 10-05-2011, 02:36 PM
SecretaryGal's Avatar
SecretaryGal SecretaryGal is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by eve80 View Post
Sorry for the length of the following:

Hi All! I have spend countless hours reading your threads but only now decided to join the forum and post. You are a WONDERFUL group and you can tell than many of you spend a lot of time working on cases.

I realize this is an old thread but I couldn't help myself to add to it. To the pings on July 2nd. Dr. Werner Spitz, a forensic pathology expert, who testified on behalf of the defense, on June 18, 2011, stated: “It is my opinion that the duct tape was applied there after the skin had deteriorated, after the skin has decomposed.”

Do you think it is possible that KC had some time to think about the kidnapping scenario in her head and decided to come back to the scene to add the tape to the remains? We all saw movies where the kidnappers place tape over the victim’s mouth to keep them quiet. The tape stuck to the hair but not really much to the bone because she must had been terrified of touching the skull, so she haphazardly put the tape over the bones. Is Valhall correct stating she may have gotten some “evidence” to frame her ex-fiance?

In the autopsy report, John Shultz states: “It would be expected that decomposition of a small child in Florida that is deposited in an outdoor environment during the summer months would have occurred in less than a month and most likely within two weeks.” In addition, some of the bones were found away from the skull and have been determined to have been dragged away from the main spot when they still had soft tissue on them.

If KC went to the remains site on July 2nd, she would have found a nearly decomposed skull with many other parts of the body already missing. That definitely could have given her reason for the nightmares reported by Tony L, and give a good reason to make a “comforting” phone call to Ryan P. That could also be why the only time she turned her head away from the evidence is when they were showing the skull.

I wish the prosecution would have focused on this fact. This could have been the one and only evidence that places her at the remains site for a sustained period of time, under the cover of the night. She obviously didn’t visit Lee and Amy H. thought she was asleep with her, so there is no other reason for her to be there at 4 a.m. If she wanted to check out whether her car was at the Anthony’s house, she easily could have done that during the day, she was driving a car (Tony’s) that nobody would have recognized (her parents would have been at work, too).
Hi everyone! I am also new to Websleuth and have been reading and lurking for months now. You folks are absolutely amazing!

Eve,
The autopsy report also reads, “The duct tape was clearly placed prior to decomposition…” and “Considering the dispersal of the skeletal remains, it would not be expected to find the mandible in this position unless something affixed the mandible in this position prior to decomposition…”

Since decomposition would have (already) occurred in less than a month and most likely within two weeks, the duct tape must have already been attached prior to that macabre visit to the remains site that morning. I believe she went there, perhaps to move the body (too late – bones were probably already picked at and separated) or to place something(s) there.

I agree with you that what she saw definitely relates to her call to Ryan and her subsequent nightmares. I also wonder why the prosecution didn't bring any of this information up.

No comment on Dr. Spitz
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SecretaryGal For This Useful Post:
 

Bookmarks

Tags
7/2/08 ping map, ca on vacation, kc & ah wnt to voyage, kc diary of days, kc driving tl's jeep, kc met mel e 1st time, kc myspaced tl's sis, kc shp ross, kc stayed ah 6/30-7/4, kc to cameron hws ohio, kc wnt to tattoo shop, kc wsh clth aft 5 am trp, lake vag group, made tattoo apt., night $400 stolen, ric in boston, ross pd cash 37.23, tks tl jeep prior 5 am, tl in new york

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ping Map for July 15, 2008 - Discuss that day only Georgia PI Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines 88 02-16-2011 01:53 PM
Ping Map for July 14, 2008 - Discuss that day only Georgia PI Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines 4 11-06-2010 02:06 AM
Ping Map for July 9, 2008 - Discuss that day only Georgia PI Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines 1 07-17-2009 02:23 PM
Ping Map for July 11, 2008 - Discuss that day only Georgia PI Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines 1 11-01-2008 10:29 AM
Ping Map for July 5, 2008 - Discuss that day only Georgia PI Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines 0 10-23-2008 01:32 AM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:31 PM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!