Identified! IN - Hammond, Bones found buried, gold ring, Oct'11 - Francine Carlson

Wow! I just realized that Tyesha has been missing from Aurora, Illionois since 2003. I wonder if this could be her!!!
Tyesha Bell's ring matches the ring's description exactly https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/5203/2/

I'm glad you brought her up. I was intrigued by the ring description when I saw her listing a couple days ago, but I wondered about blue topaz. The ones I've seen are pretty light in color compared to, say, a sapphire. One of the articles said the stone was blue or black, so I was thinking that it was a dark stone. But maybe there are darker topaz out there, too, or they come in a range of shades. Do stones ever change color or darken when they're buried or anything like that? Probably a dorky question.

I don't know why the NamUs listing is showing her missing from Aurora and then saying Adams County. The county has to be a mistake.

Based on the news reports, UID was a petite female.

I am no expert, but it looks like some abnormalities in upper front canine, but bottom teeth look pretty good.

Ring was dark sapphire like stone flanked with diamonds and cross through the middle.

My input on the whole date thing is: if it looks like someone had "attempted" to pry the back door open, then they didn't succeed? Maybe they were trying to remove evidence they knew would be discovered?

Which gives us a broad timeline.

Not that we can do much with my wild speculations...however, I do think it would be awesome for someone to compile a list of possibles and forward that on to LE to help facilitate the process!

You can also see that she had a fairly strong chin and jawline.

You can also see that she had a fairly strong chin and jawline.

Promila Mehta-Paul, Melinda Creech, Trudy Appleby, Nancy O'Sullivan, Katherine Anderson, and Tyesha Bell seem to have weaker chins

but perhaps Debra Cole, Lisa Stebic, Vikki Vukelich, Robin Abrams have similarly strong chins.

Not sure about Rachel Mellon, Veronica Blumhorst, Heather Zimmerman, or Molly Dattilo

I'm glad you brought her up. I was intrigued by the ring description when I saw her listing a couple days ago, but I wondered about blue topaz. The ones I've seen are pretty light in color compared to, say, a sapphire. One of the articles said the stone was blue or black, so I was thinking that it was a dark stone. But maybe there are darker topaz out there, too, or they come in a range of shades. Do stones ever change color or darken when they're buried or anything like that? Probably a dorky question.

I don't know why the NamUs listing is showing her missing from Aurora and then saying Adams County. The county has to be a mistake.

Not a dorky question at all! A great question. Thank you!

you gotta love the top billing the dog is getting, even using his full name - Baron von Brutus!

Could she be Stacy Peterson? Drew took s trip?

I kinda doubt it. There is no blue barrel, and I doubt that he would take her out of the barrel to put her in the crawlspace of an abandoned building.

Here's a close-up of the ring:

2182386590045078242S600x600Q851.jpg

I found a few photos of Lisa Stebic's hands, but this is the only photo that showed her wearing a ring. It's clearly not the same ring.

2040027520045078242S600x600Q851.jpg

2182386590045078242S600x600Q851.jpg

Veronica Blumhorst has a similar ring on her right hand.
2584165770045078242S600x600Q851.jpg

I can't make out anything about that ring from the closeup pic. :( Maybe it's just my computer.

Does anyone know if there's a picture of it online anywhere yet?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back