Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Hot Cases > Lisa Irwin Missing! > Lisa Irwin General Discussion Threads

Notices

Lisa Irwin General Discussion Threads Not open for posting-but there is plenty of reading.

Old 10-07-2011, 08:19 PM

To heck with the baby monitor. Tell us if the report you called someone at 2:30 is true.
You can't control the wind - but you can adjust your sails

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
kcpolice Kansas City Police
Amber Alert! Lisa Irwin has 2 bottom teeth, sm bug bite under L ear, beauty mark on R outer thigh, and currently has a cold with a cough.
4 Oct
And, to me, this is indicative of attentive parents; the fact that they know there's a bug bite under the baby's left ear.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to IrishMist For This Useful Post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
If the window was not the point of entry and was not tampered with, why was it open when Dad got home?
good question-wish I knew the answer-I personally would NEVER sleep with a windows open now a days
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SyraKelly For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2011, 08:20 PM
Child Advocate and Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mck16 View Post
So, correct me if I am wrong. Lisa and one other child are the father's. Lisa and one other child are the mothers. The father and mother have lived together in that house for just a year. My question is what about the other parents? Who are they, and where are they and have they been investigated? I am just asking. tia
That's what I was trying to get at earlier. Who are they and have they been interviewed.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vlpate For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2011, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
To heck with the baby monitor. Tell us if the report you called someone at 2:30 is true.
LOL-Yeah we want answers to those kinda of questions!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SyraKelly For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2011, 08:21 PM

Was the picture of the bed made AFTER the child disappeared? If so, how could she have been sleeping in that bed? It's full of stuff! I thought perhaps it was an earlier picture, before Lisa was born and they were just putting things away in the nursery. I noticed a swing there and I think she is probably too big for the swing now. Not in age, but in size. However, I could very well be wrong about that.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LadyPirate For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2011, 08:21 PM
WS Super Moderator

Closing thread, please continue here...

MO MO - Amber Alert: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 october 2011 #7 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imamaze For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2011, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeannaT View Post
REALLY? When you saw Debbie sob this morning and beg everyone to please help out, please drop her off anywhere that's safe, we want and need her back everyone misses her, it seems to you she's more worried about defending than finding?
Wasn't that yesterday morning? Much has changed since.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Katana For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2011, 08:22 PM

Missing Christopher Abeyta kidnapped from crib in 1986 never found. Family endured much scrutiny and LE formed a myopic view early on that it had to be the mom which hindered the investigation. Family cooperated and took polygraphs. Mom also failed the polygraph. Once she failed, LE didn't investigate other viable leads. Family did their own investigating and believe they know who took Christopher. Christopher was never found and the family continues to search for their son even 26 years later. Recently upon the family's persistance the new Detectives working the case have agreed to a cold case review. Go to www.findchristopher.com for case information and information on his facebook page.

We experienced firsthand what it is like to wake up to an empty crib and even being accused of involvement, then the empty feeling of not having LE's help! It is a nightmare that no one should ever have to endure. Christopher is 1 of 12 infants in the U.S. whose case is considered a stranger abduction and has not been solved. Would like to have a thread started to hear comments/brainstorm. Can answer questions.
Old 10-07-2011, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlpate View Post
That's what I was trying to get at earlier. Who are they and have they been interviewed.
You know I have asked this question twice and it is just ignored. What's up with that? I definitely think it is something to be looked at. Who are these people and what is their lifestyle? Nothing reported about that as far as I know. It sounds like a revenge kidnapping to me. jmo
Old 10-07-2011, 08:26 PM
WS Adminstrator, Verified Posters Liaison

Quote:
Originally Posted by denalves View Post
Missing Christopher Abeyta kidnapped from crib in 1986 never found. Family endured much scrutiny and LE formed a myopic view early on that it had to be the mom which hindered the investigation. Family cooperated and took polygraphs. Mom also failed the polygraph. Once she failed, LE didn't investigate other viable leads. Family did their own investigating and believe they know who took Christopher. Christopher was never found and the family continues to search for their son even 26 years later. Recently upon the family's persistance the new Detectives working the case have agreed to a cold case review. Go to www.findchristopher.com for case information and information on his facebook page.

We experienced firsthand what it is like to wake up to an empty crib and even being accused of involvement, then the empty feeling of not having LE's help! It is a nightmare that no one should ever have to endure. Christopher is 1 of 12 infants in the U.S. whose case is considered a stranger abduction and has not been solved. Would like to have a thread started to hear comments/brainstorm. Can answer questions.
There is a thread for this case where it can be discussed: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...stopher+Abeyta
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post: