Guest Suggestions for True Crime Radio

Oh I like the idea of robert and Janet Cook on the show. Has there been any movement in their case? How are they doing? And what can any of us do to help them at this point? thanks for suggesting that Jennifer Tx.

Tricia,

Some "suggestions" for WS Radio:

1. Tim Miller of TES.

2. Desiree Young, Kyron Horman's Mother. She was on JVM the other night, but I would love to hear Desiree "uninterrupted". I am sure she has a "lot to tell" !

3. Is there someone involved in the search for Holly Bobo who can give an "accurate update" on the investigation ? There has been NO news on Holly ... and I believe there is "something" that is "just not right" about this investigation -- MOO.

:tyou:

I would really enjoy Websleuths Radio to interview the author "Anne Rule".

Having read all her books about true crime, it would be interesting to have her opinion and thoughts on Caylee Anthony's murder, as well as other cases here on Websleuths.

Just my thoughts...I can dream can't I?

It's been a while since someone posted on this thread, so hopefully my post will be viewed. Is it possible to have someone from Juliette Guerts' family on the show? Juliette's Aunt Monica has a facebook page and is struggling for help in getting it out to the media. The local Nebraska stations have run stories, but nothing national has been aired.

A 2 year old that was murdered (blunt force trauma) while in the care of her mother (and 2 males that were also present)....all 3 have since moved out of Nebraska and still NO ARRESTS. Oh, and that DA that has seen many cases about "dead babies" before. :furious:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132923&highlight=juliette+guerts

www.justiceforjuliette.org

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-for-Juliette/163622797027340?ref=ts

Have Josh Powell come on the show.

First he can do a segment on making s'mores in a van, in a blizzard, with 2 young boys. Impossible you say, he doesn't think so.

THEN he can talk about where Susan IS, where he really was that night and where his creepy daddy was. thanks

The parents of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom.

Barbara Blaine, Founder of SNAP. Especially given the recent events at Penn State.

Damien Echols. :)

Jason Baldwin. :)

Jessie Misskelley. :)

Just a guess, but I think the first 2 would accept, and Jesse might decline. Altho, you never know, maybe he would feel more comfortable on "radio" than TV or webcam.

Sheriff Barber of the triple murders in OH where Sarah Maynard (13) survived being held captive and assaulted, and was rescued by LE/FBI.

Sorry, not trying to spam this thread. :) I keep having great ;) ideas.

How about a special on Forensics Astrology? And perhaps some of our WS astrologers could be guests.

I know our WS FA forum has closed, and I sure miss it. JMO, but I don't think keeping it closed (for whatever the reasons are) would preclude a feature on FA.

Barbara Blaine, Founder of SNAP. Especially given the recent events at Penn State.

I am working right now to get a rep to join us Sunday for this topic.

Sorry, not trying to spam this thread. :) I keep having great ;) ideas.

How about a special on Forensics Astrology? And perhaps some of our WS astrologers could be guests.

I know our WS FA forum has closed, and I sure miss it. JMO, but I don't think keeping it closed (for whatever the reasons are) would preclude a feature on FA.

OMG MY DEAR YOU ARE NOT SPAMMING. THANK YOU.

Keep the ideas coming. I need them.

Since Dr. Wecht had to cancel (thanks to Dr. Phil moving his interview from today Thursday to Monday) I am scrambling to get some guests so no worries. Love the ideas. Thank you.

Have Josh Powell come on the show.

First he can do a segment on making s'mores in a van, in a blizzard, with 2 young boys. Impossible you say, he doesn't think so.

THEN he can talk about where Susan IS, where he really was that night and where his creepy daddy was. thanks

Hahahaha. Yes, I'm sure Josh will jump at the chance. He loves me so.

What a jerk.

OMG MY DEAR YOU ARE NOT SPAMMING. THANK YOU.

Keep the ideas coming. I need them.

Since Dr. Wecht had to cancel (thanks to Dr. Phil moving his interview from today Thursday to Monday) I am scrambling to get some guests so no worries. Love the ideas. Thank you.
To me, this is SUCH a valid topic, even tho many many people cast it off as being bunk.

SO many FA readings here were "right on"...even tho those of us holded up hope (or was it denial? was it positive thinking?)....

Also...our FA forum here, for me, helped me resolve my emotions about the cases and victims...gave insight to me about how/why/what happened...

Yes of course, FA is not 100% accurate...but should we cast if off?

OK, I will admit it now...I am begging you to re-open the FA forum here. Even tho I know many FA's had real life issues that took precedence...and just by virtue of this kind of work, it is grueling and emotionally hard...but IMO, FA is a very valid method of crime investigation.

/begging

In the interest of cold cases, well, some warm cases before they go cold...I would love to have the McStay family, the Jamison family, Gail Nowacki featured.

And oh hey, how about a feature on sleuthing itself (especially by non-professionals)? ;) Kinda a way to get more sleuths on board here and about...doing what we do?

In the interest of cold cases, well, some warm cases before they go cold...I would love to have the McStay family, the Jamison family, Gail Nowacki featured.

And oh hey, how about a feature on sleuthing itself (especially by non-professionals)? ;) Kinda a way to get more sleuths on board here and about...doing what we do?

Wow this is a great idea my dear. THANK YOU

The case of Jerry "Mike" Williams is really interesting. There is a thread here about it. Cold case about missing man....his wife and his best friend rushed the death certificate and married......now the best friend is being held after attempting to kill her.

Have you ever done a show on forensic dogs? I'd love to hear our own Websleuths Oriah & Sarx tell us more about their processes. Frankly, I wish there was a standard "DOG Info" sticky that had FAQ these experts had already answered. It seems like we rehash the same details about the dogs every time they get used (at least in high profile cases). That was two suggestions :) one for Websleuth's radio, and one for a forensic dog FAQ. Thanks!

Have you ever done a show on forensic dogs? I'd love to hear our own Websleuths Oriah & Sarx tell us more about their processes. Frankly, I wish there was a standard "DOG Info" sticky that had FAQ these experts had already answered. It seems like we rehash the same details about the dogs every time they get used (at least in high profile cases). That was two suggestions :) one for Websleuth's radio, and one for a forensic dog FAQ. Thanks!

Thanks my dear. I have spoken to Oriah about this and I'm sure in the near future we will do a show on this very interesting topic.

Thank you everyone. Please keep the suggestions coming.

Okay, I've got some:

1) Websleuths own CarlK from the UID threads (not his whole screen name, but you can find him:) . He is very knowledgeable and such a champ for the missing and unidentified.

2) Dr. G (coroner from Anthony case) This is a two-for-one. I'm guessing she would be an interesting guest for both the Unidentifed forum folks and the Caylee Anthony folks. And anyone who is a fan of her show.

3) James Renner, author. He was an investigative journalist who tirelessly covered the still unsolved murder of 11 year old Amy Mihaljevic in Ohio in the 80's. More recently he has been working to uncover the truth behind the Maura Murray disappearance. He's controversial, people tend to love/hate him, but I bet he'd be an interesting guest.

4)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back