Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Hot Cases > Susan Cox Powell

Notices

Susan Cox Powell Missing from West Valley City, Utah, and last seen on December 6, 2009.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-10-2011, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerchick View Post
I watched the whole show. Did anyone else find Josh's behavior eerily controlled? I mean in my opinion, he was trying very hard to avoid signs of lying and to remain calm. I was really freaked out to be honest. I have even considered that maybe he didn't do this and I tried to watch the show with an open mind but I just couldn't shake the feeling that he is sociopathic.
Yes I also found his behavior even weirder if that is possible, I could not help think that when josh the interviewer mentioned that Stephen and the kids were down the hall and then we see JP with the phone up to his ear during an interview none the less, that daddy must have been calling him with furthur instructions on what to say, I wold really like to know how many phone calls he took during this interview.

"A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Kimmer For This Useful Post: