Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Current Events > Crimes in the News

Notices

Crimes in the News Read and comment about current crimes committed. Remember the copyright laws when posting news stories!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2011, 07:28 AM

Quote:
“We are aware of these homes in the past . . . there’s been music videos shot up there, amateur filmmakers that have gone onto the property,” he said. “We are aware that’s occurred before and whether this is another case of that, is it possible? We hope so
http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/12...ickering-home/

Surely, LE doesn't expect whoever built the dungeon, if built for criminal purposes, to come forward and say, yah that was me and I built it to torture and rape.

WTH are they thinking? Why go public with this before completing the investigation? Sorry, it makes no sense to me.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Bookmarks

Tags
abandoned house, arson, basement, burned, canada, confinement room, destroyed, dungeon, dungeon in the basement, farmhouse, heritage house, heritage site, lugwrench, ontario, oshawa, pickering, publication ban, robert white, shatter proof windows, soundproof, vacant house