Group Plans Memorial Walkway For Caylee

They should be investigated for fraud for trying to sucker someone in to donate some money. I don't believe they have collected that kind of money.

And then there's this part:

"Bring Kids Home is actively seeking legislative support for a new law that blocks-- Jurists, Prosecutors, Defense Attorney's, Witnesses, Principal Parties, and even the Media from profiting off of murdered children cases."

Wow. Do these people think anything through? Some of these entities that are mentioned actually provide a pretty good check and balance ~ and doesn't the media profit indirectly even when they are helping spread the word about missing children? :dunno:

"Bring Kids Home is actively seeking legislative support for a new law that blocks-- Jurists, Prosecutors, Defense Attorney's, Witnesses, Principal Parties, and even the Media from profiting off of murdered children cases."

Wow. Do these people think anything through? Some of these entities that are mentioned actually provide a pretty good check and balance ~ and doesn't the media profit indirectly even when they are helping spread the word about missing children? :dunno:

Apparently BKH doesn't believe in the 1st amendment nor capitalism. What their saying is if a child is murdered, no one can publish anything about it unless their a non-profit organization. It makes little sense.

Apparently BKH doesn't believe in the 1st amendment nor capitalism. What their saying is if a child is murdered, no one can publish anything about it unless their a non-profit organization. It makes little sense.

Maybe they mean unless they're a non-profit OR non-principal party, meaning grandparents? :innocent:

JMO, sounds as if someone is unhappy with JA's book? lol

BBM. Thanks EU. I've been thinking about their plan for environmental education. Environmental issues can be a political hot potato. Maybe they can throw in immigration and gun control education for children while their at it. I don't get the concept myself.

Wow...The Author of that update...wow, just wow....the update is almost incoherent. The idiocy of combining missing children and environmental education is lunacy at it's best. #1, Caylee was never missing, according to the Felon's DT, Caylee was dead at the house on Hopespring. #2, Why a missing children's memorial where a murdered child was dumped like trash and animals feasted on her remains while her Mother was out tramping around with every man she could, living Bella Vita and #3, I guess environmental education for this quasi foundation could be..don't use duct tape on human bodies and place said bodies into black trash bags. They are not biodegradable.... what dumba$$es.

BBM. Thanks EU. I've been thinking about their plan for environmental education. Environmental issues can be a political hot potato. Maybe they can throw in immigration and gun control education for children while their at it. I don't get the concept myself.

Yeah, the writer said it was "a unique and exciting combination."

Promoting environmental education at a site where a child's body has been dumped like garbage is, well, very morbid and gruesome.

These people are not thinking. Just sprouting words out of their patooties. All in an effort to honor Caylee and missing/abused children? Nope, not buying it.

I think the concept is if you are thinking of getting rid of your child do not use duct tape because it's not good for the environment. Just a guess... jmo

I think the concept is if you are thinking of getting rid of your child do not use duct tape because it's not good for the environment. Just a guess... jmo

In other words,"please use bio-degradable restraints only when tossing your child in an environmentally sensitive wetlands".

So only 'foundations' and dot orgs should profit then......indeed the irony is rich!

CA must have sent them a packet of her Kool-aid. It's the only explanation.

Is BKH into publishing books? I thought their "thing" was bricks. And why are they making a political statement on someone writing a book when they are supposedly helping to find missing children. These people have no idea what JA has done with the money....none. jmo

In other words,"please use bio-degradable restraints only when tossing your child in an environmentally sensitive wetlands".

Thank you for that information. I'll put that over my recycling bin as a reminder.

Bring Kids Home is pleased to announce we are in the final stretch. When we started in the summer of 2011, we set our fundraising goal at $200,000; and with generous donations, grants, and financing that number is now under $50,000 remaining to be raised. Here are a few brief updates:

http://www.bringkidshome.org/update.htm

Funds From Florida:
Sadly less then $3,500 was donated by the citizens and the local business community of Florida

Hustle's like this one are a dime a dozen here in Florida. This one's not even a particularly good one.

Sadly? LOL, that's a good one dude.

Oh I'm positive they got that saying from reading here - we used it constantly, particularly before the trial.:maddening:

The copyright only extends to t-shirts, stickers, etc., not everything. If they don't use it for a certain period of time I believe the copyright runs out. jmo

BKH have publicized that they have someone there at the site on weekends. . . and offer counseling to those who visit.

Do they have a "collection box" setting out or anything? Are they attempting to sell the visitors their bricks when they come? Asking for contributions? I wonder if they're trying to make the people who come feel as though they should make some sort of "love offering" or voluntary contribution in order to visit the place. . .

I hope none of this is happening as they don't own the place and it seems like collecting any money there at this time would be premature. I don't want anyone to feel pressured into "giving."

Anyone been there or know if this is happening?

BKH have publicized that they have someone there at the site on weekends. . . and offer counseling to those who visit.

Do they have a "collection box" setting out or anything? Are they attempting to sell the visitors their bricks when they come? Asking for contributions? I wonder if they're trying to make the people who come feel as though they should make some sort of "love offering" or voluntary contribution in order to visit the place. . .

I hope none of this is happening as they don't own the place and it seems like collecting any money there at this time would be premature. I don't want anyone to feel pressured into "giving."

Anyone been there or know if this is happening?

I haven't been there but I've never heard of any type of offering box or contribution request. Good question tho and one I'm going to look into. Thanks!

Those poor people who have contributed! How can the writer (who is the author, anyway?) make claims that the memorial is being exaggerated and it is really a very small place:

"The site is very small with parking for just a few cars. Around the USA there are many of these small parks and when you drive by you often don't even notice that a park or walkway is even present."

But wait! But wait . . .

"Environmental Education Has Been Added
The memorial will incorporate education on the subject of Missing and Abused Children with Environmental Education; a unique and exciting combination.
"

Maybe everyone who donates will get a ShamWow! or a Slap Chop, too. :eek:hwow:

Quoting my own post so you can see how they've updated the "Update" since my original post on the subject:

The memorial will incorporate education on the subject of Missing and Abused Children with Environmental Education; a unique and exciting combination which was suggested by regulatory agencies from the State of Florida, great idea."

Okaaay then. The morbid idea of combining the site where a murdered child was dumped, rotting away like bagged garbage, and teaching Environmental Education was not BKH's idea ~ but they think it's a great idea.

(Regulatory agencies? I wonder how many different agencies could all dream up the same blunderous mistake?) Sorry folks, this newest edition's attempted explanation/correction is so inflated that it's become even more insulting and unbelievable.

Are they using us as their copy editors? :wave: :seeya:

Quoting my own post so you can see how they've updated the "Update" since my original post on the subject:

The memorial will incorporate education on the subject of Missing and Abused Children with Environmental Education; a unique and exciting combination which was suggested by regulatory agencies from the State of Florida, great idea."

Okaaay then. The morbid idea of combining the site where a murdered child was dumped, rotting away like bagged garbage, and teaching Environmental Education was not BKH's idea ~ but they think it's a great idea.

(Regulatory agencies? I wonder how many different agencies could all dream up the same blunderous mistake?) Sorry folks, this newest edition's attempted explanation/correction is so inflated that it's become even more insulting and unbelievable.

Are they using us as their copy editors? :wave: :seeya:

Maybe they are using us as editors. I wonder which "mystery" regulatory agency their using for all this good advice? Apparently the agency wishes to remain anonymous to protect themselves from obvious criticism. This is getting ridiculous.

Maybe they are using us as editors. I wonder which "mystery" regulatory agency their using for all this good advice? Apparently the agency wishes to remain anonymous to protect themselves from obvious criticism. This is getting ridiculous.

Thanks, RANCH ~ Did you notice their quote claims it's more than one agency! They said "agencies." That makes me sure it's not true. Two or more could never come up with such idiocy, could they? It's all in BKH's over inflated imagination, imo. When the criticism stung they tried to insert an excuse or deflect the blame onto the state of Florida's regulatory agencies. :sigh:

Thanks, RANCH ~ Did you notice their quote claims it's more than one agency! They said "agencies." That makes me sure it's not true. Two or more could never come up with such idiocy, could they? It's all in BKH's over inflated imagination, imo. When the criticism stung they tried to insert an excuse or deflect the blame onto the state of Florida's regulatory agencies. :sigh:

And who does that sound like????

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10