ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
My house was robbed Friday. (6 days ago). Electronics and jewelry, by kicking in my kitchen door. Neighbors on either side, not home. I went to pick up the police report, and was told that the clear fingerprints that they got, have not been sent in yet to see if they are in the system yet. Not quite sure how this "law enforcement" thing works. But, I can say, i'm not feeling/seeing the urgency to get a burglar off the streets. And none of the 3 officers or 3 detectives have contacted or called me after the immediate investigation. I called them once. As a victim, I feel uneasy and awkward. I wonder how Trista feels about LE.

:eek:hoh: Holy Cow .... I would feel more than uneasy! I hope you have your house secured as well as possible.

My husband and I have contacted LE numerous times for valid reasons while living in several states, and I must say we have always experienced promptness, courtesy, and as best a resolution as possible. We have never had to report a robbery or violent crime. (knock on wood)

Surely, you will hear from them soon. :detective:

I don't remember LE saying ayla met with foul play specifically in those words prior to blood info being released. I think they catagorized her disappearance pretty early on as "foul play" but I think they were saying that in the context of them being pretty convinced early on that ayla had not wandered off on her own or left the house without adult assistance.

I could be wrong, but thats what I remember about the sequence of statements from LE as they early weeks of this case unfolded.

:welcome: to Websleuthe by the way :)

Thanks for the welcome:) I guess I just assumed that LE had evidence that something had occurred to Ayla while she was in the DP house which caused her to have met "foul play". Then I assumed that when they released the blood info, that this was the evidence they had of foul play. Now I find myself questioning the blood, I really wish they would release more info about it.

My house was robbed Friday. (6 days ago). Electronics and jewelry, by kicking in my kitchen door. Neighbors on either side, not home. I went to pick up the police report, and was told that the clear fingerprints that they got, have not been sent in yet to see if they are in the system yet. Not quite sure how this "law enforcement" thing works. But, I can say, i'm not feeling/seeing the urgency to get a burglar off the streets. And none of the 3 officers or 3 detectives have contacted or called me after the immediate investigation. I called them once. As a victim, I feel uneasy and awkward. I wonder how Trista feels about LE.
I am sorry you had to experience this, CincinnatiKate!

My apts./ houses have been burglarized at least three times, and my DH's house was burglarized during our engagement. In this instance, of the many items stolen, one was my wedding ring...on my birthday, coincidentally. We saw evidence of other attempted break-ins, as well. They all occured when we were not in the homes..but DH and I suspect I inadvertently interrupted one of the break-ins, considering the rooms that were violated, and the ones that were left untouched.

The feelings I felt strongest for me were the feelings of being violated and being vulnerable. I still have dreams (the break-ins happened at least 25 years ago) of having our house broken into and robbed with potential harm to us. I thought all people had these dreams...that they were "just one of those icky dreams people have". But I found out this is not the case, after talking to others.

Obviously, these experiences left a lasting impression on my psyche!

So...I can only imagine the horrors that would be experienced if my CHILD was taken!

When my house was broken into years ago, the police basically said the report was for the insurance company. They really didn't look for the perps. I ended up helping them arrest them as one of the things they took was an old camera that was worthless, and my newer camera that had the film in it of my 4 yo's birthday. That is what I wanted back. I called a camera shop nearby that bought used cameras and told them what to look for and gave them the case number. Shortly after, the perps showed up and the clerk recognized what I had described and called the cops. They were caught, I got my priceless film back, and the cops congratulated me on finding the perps. But, I felt so violated that they went through everything in my house. Some things were not located and it turns out they were in posession of items from other homes. So I cracked the ring, but never heard anything more about it. I believe they were sent back to Florida for warrents there. (My co-workers called me Mrs. Columbo, but at least I got the film back!)

A beautiful sunny day with fresh white snow in Maine...little Ayla should be enjoying the wonder of it all...where is she? How could anyone hurt a child? Those who are hiding the truth - slowly slowly it will eat away at your souls. You will get caught...eventually. JMO

Keep Ayla in the news.

This may have been posted, but re-posting as a reminder :

Vigil Tomorrow for Ayla

snipped from : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...olds_2012-02-27.html?searchterm=ayla+reynolds

The Teddy Bear Vigil will begin at 1 p.m. Saturday at Castonguay Square. Organizers will distribute free bracelets and nightlights. Participants are asked to bring donations of teddy bears, according to organizer Laurie Bingham.

The teddy bears will either be delivered to a shrine near the Violette Avenue home where Ayla was reported missing on Dec. 17, or they will be donated to police or other agencies that help children cope with emergencies, she said.

:waitasec: I wonder WHO will show up ...

MOO ...

Silence from JD and his gals. Guess the two with youngsters don't want to lose theirs, either by CPS or accidents.

IMHO

It is just too too weird...a baby is missing and those who were caring for her are silent. Much like the Irwins. I can't understand this silence at all, from people proclaiming their innocence. And yet it seems they have nothing more to say. Nothing about Ayla. I can't process it.

...I am beginning to wonder, where are the parents of missing children who are pleading and begging to find their children? SO MANY kids are missing, and it seems the ones who are BEGGING for help, have no assistance, yet the silent ones, seem to create HUGE movements of energy devoted to the mystery. The only mother I personally can think of who was almost exhaustive in finding her child was Carrie Culbersons mother... she wasn't even from Cincinnati, yet this city was very active in her case, from beginning to end and her mother was seen every single month talking about her daughters mystery. I believe Eliz Smarts parents were pretty vocal as well.

They arent telling the truth,because...IMO,if they did,they would surely being sitting on the inside of a jail cell soon after.

I am glad that the media is keeping Ayla's name out there. Not at all surprised that JD wasn't there - he is gutless when it comes to facing crowds and being asked difficult questions. He is such a "roll" model for fathers of "missing" children. Roll over, gals, speak out for Ayla. By now, everybody knows that if you "disappeared" your child, you can concoct a story that won't fool anybody, then you just keep silent, and keep hidden. Hide and don't seek. When more evidence is publicly announced by LE, then you hire your self a defense attorney and hide behind your attorney. Hide, let your family attend a few public functions but JD, you hide, claiming that your life has been threatened. Takes a cold-hearted person to subdue a small helpless child, cold-blooded evil person to do away with that child, and an evil coward to lie and hide, lie and hide.

I don't find it strange that TR didn't appear at this teddy bear vigil. She has publicly spoken out for Ayla many times, and it must be getting harder to remain composed and in control of your emotions in public, when your life has been shattered and your heart is breaking. She is well aware that the longer Ayla is missing the less likely that Ayla will be found alive. Poor woman, I really feel so sorry for her and her family.

IMHO

"It's hard to see how many people hate my family without actually knowing my family. We didn't do anything wrong, and we just want Ayla home. We love Ayla, and we want her home," she said. <from Elisha DiPietro>

Heidi Tudela, a friend of Justin DiPietro, attended the vigil with members of her family. She said DiPietro wanted to attend the vigil, but he was advised that his safety might be at risk at the public event.

"He's received verbal threats and letters," she said.

http://www.kjonline.com/news/aylas-relatives-thank-vigil-attendees_2012-03-03.html

ED and GD there- Justin "wanted to be there but was advised against it because his safety might be at ridk because has received verbal threats and letters." Courtesy of HT.

http://www.kjonline.com/news/aylas-relatives-thank-vigil-attendees_2012-03-03.html
Right! LOL He could have just taken his brother, Lance, and his trusty baseball bat and he wouldn't have to be so scared anymore. Poor, Justin. I'm betting he was so anxious about it he needed a few puffs of the joint to help him relax.
"It's hard to see how many people hate my family without actually knowing my family. We didn't do anything wrong, and we just want Ayla home. We love Ayla, and we want her home," she said. <from Elisha DiPietro>

Heidi Tudela, a friend of Justin DiPietro, attended the vigil with members of her family. She said DiPietro wanted to attend the vigil, but he was advised that his safety might be at risk at the public event.

"He's received verbal threats and letters," she said.

1. I'm sure your family never does anything wrong, according to you.
2. Love is a funny thing in some families. My family loves me and my children. If we came up missing I'm sure they would be anywhere and everywhere speaking out about it and trying to really help us get back to them. I'm thankful we belong to my family and not yours.
3. I really wish Heidi and Angela would sit down and shut the flip up. In my eyes they aren't helping Justin and every time they speak it feels to me like it's all about Justin and never about Ayla.

MOO

Does anyone know who put on this vigil for Ayla? It almost feels like it was someone connected to the DiPietro side with Phoebe, Elisha and Heidi in attendance and I'm just curious.
Why would Justin not get mad at those for attending this vigil but supposedly got mad a a now previous friend for searching for Ayla?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member