Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Missing but not forgotten Discussion

Notices

Missing but not forgotten Discussion This Forum is for case discussion and opinion regarding all missing persons who have not been forgotten despite the number of years they have been missing. Many members have loved ones here & need your help to bring them home!


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #176  
Old 03-02-2012, 11:58 PM
Lark2 Lark2 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 652
With all due respect, Kate, there's motive out the ying-yang in so far as Dale Smith Jr is concerned, and it has been discussed ad naseum on this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CincinnatiKate View Post
no motive
no murder weapon
no body


how in the world is this going to end up in court...much less, end up in a conviction?? what am I not seeing that so many of you are? You sound so positive that they are "closing in"... I just don't see it.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Lark2 For This Useful Post:
  #177  
Old 03-03-2012, 01:08 AM
CincinnatiKate CincinnatiKate is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: you must be stoopid
Posts: 329
Didn't he "win" the court case? I honestly forgot-but I believe the cost of the ring was split 50/50, and ultimately, Michelle would have been handing money to Djr.... (I don't mind being corrected)
The only motive could be child support-and had he be been at risk to be incarcerated or the like because of child support monies, then I would be much more inclined to accept this as evidence stronger than circumstantial. There are so many men behind on child support, that it can't solely be the reason for a conviction.

I HATE to feel this way, but I really don't see how some of us think he is going to be arrested on the facts that we know to be true. Our theories are top notch, but this is not a good case for a court room at this point. I wish I had your positivity...really, I do.



(I think she was about to rip him a new one through child support court and custody for the next 16 years, and I think she was going to absolutely make him grow up and he does NOT want to do that. I also personally think he is guilty guilty guilty)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CincinnatiKate For This Useful Post:
  #178  
Old 03-03-2012, 08:08 AM
Fishee Fishee is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by CincinnatiKate View Post
how in the world is this going to end up in court...much less, end up in a conviction?? what am I not seeing that so many of you are? You sound so positive that they are "closing in"... I just don't see it.
Hope I'm wrong too but, yep.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fishee For This Useful Post:
  #179  
Old 03-03-2012, 08:29 AM
thequietman thequietman is offline
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessieann View Post
I think they leave the phone on to see how much time they have.. seeing who calls when and how often.... why they didnt just run it over and throw it in a trash can around 4 still boggles my mind.......
jmo
Yes the value of having the phone in the early hours was discussed in many early posts. There are multiple reasons - it did have a monitoring purpose, so whoever had the phone (and probably did/assisted in the crime) could see who was looking for Michelle and how much time to cover up events. It also had a diversionary purpose, lead or stall anyone looking for her, and this was done with the bogus "Waterford" text to suggest she was nowhere near where she was. It also gave who had the phone the chance to look it over and delete anything that would have been incriminating - text messages and phone logs, contact info and calendar appointments. (As an aside it would be interesting to see who/what was not on the phone that you would expect - absent information would explain alot). Finally the phone batteries gave out and it was no longer useful so it was tossed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thequietman For This Useful Post:
  #180  
Old 03-03-2012, 09:57 AM
Pias Pias is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 584
Quote:
Originally Posted by thequietman View Post
Yes the value of having the phone in the early hours was discussed in many early posts. There are multiple reasons - it did have a monitoring purpose, so whoever had the phone (and probably did/assisted in the crime) could see who was looking for Michelle and how much time to cover up events. It also had a diversionary purpose, lead or stall anyone looking for her, and this was done with the bogus "Waterford" text to suggest she was nowhere near where she was. It also gave who had the phone the chance to look it over and delete anything that would have been incriminating - text messages and phone logs, contact info and calendar appointments. (As an aside it would be interesting to see who/what was not on the phone that you would expect - absent information would explain alot). Finally the phone batteries gave out and it was no longer useful so it was tossed.
First off, the batteries did NOT die in the phone, it was powered down, and as we all know, you can remove data from YOUR ability to see it... but not the phone company or LE, so record exists, whether deleted, or not. Hallelujah for that! The perp may have used it as a tool, but so is the law.

I, for one, can hardly wait for LE's next announcement on the direction this case is taking. We may be thrown a curve ball...
__________________
One grain of sand does not make a desert
One drop of water does not make an ocean
Nor one star a universe
But one person CAN make a difference!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pias For This Useful Post:
  #181  
Old 03-03-2012, 10:13 AM
Pias Pias is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 584
I would love nothing more, aside from finding Michelle alive, than to be wrong and find out Dale Jr had nothing to do with it so that those kids can grow up loving their father.

Secondly, I pray he learns tolerance and to control his angry outbursts.

I pray he stays away from drugs and alcohol and is a good father to his children.

I pray those children have a long and happy life.

THESE are the things I wish for most for all involved.

Last, but certainly not least, I pray for resolve, regardless of where that leads.
__________________
One grain of sand does not make a desert
One drop of water does not make an ocean
Nor one star a universe
But one person CAN make a difference!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pias For This Useful Post:
  #182  
Old 03-03-2012, 10:29 AM
Jazzmaster's Avatar
Jazzmaster Jazzmaster is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Orlando FL
Posts: 1,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by CincinnatiKate View Post
no motive
no murder weapon
no body


how in the world is this going to end up in court...much less, end up in a conviction?? what am I not seeing that so many of you are? You sound so positive that they are "closing in"... I just don't see it.
Motive is easy to establish in this case. I'm no prosecuter but I could come up with at least 5 that hold weight. Now we know LE spent hundreds of man hours each week in the case and MN does not know all of what LE knows. There could be evidence that could link and tie Dale to the crime. DNA testing has come a long way since the Oj case and with Dale the "gloves fit".
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jazzmaster For This Useful Post:
  #183  
Old 03-03-2012, 10:51 AM
stilettos stilettos is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,847
JUST SHOOT ME!! Really. I am so done with these <flipping unusual notpeople> ARGH.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to stilettos For This Useful Post:
  #184  
Old 03-03-2012, 11:43 AM
captdj's Avatar
captdj captdj is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: LA-Lower Alabama
Posts: 1,063
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityLightsGrl View Post
That person also calls him her husband, which we know that wasnt the case, so how can you take it that this person saying he is a member of A.A. is just as acurate? If this person was in the "know" then they should have known that.

Ive also seen several pics of Michelle with drinks in her hand as well, and she admitted on the PC that they drink together, so what factors deterime that someone has a drinking problem? Every fundraiser theyve ever had has been at bars or nightclubs, pretty sure they arent drinking soda all night long, so can we say its safe to say they the family has a drinking problem? DCF did an investigation on DS2, they said in their final reprot that the kids should stay with the father. If they thought he had a drinking problem would they give him the kids back? Especially with MP missing. I just dont seen much pointing to this. Im not trying to pick a side in this, but I think that this should be applied to both sides, sorry if it upsets anyone.

I also remember seeing on NG show the day of the emergency hearing, a lady reading a letter at the beginning of the show from Michelle stating that Dale was never violent or abusive towards her, that he cheated on her and lied about it and thats where most of their problems came from. Im guessing that his attorneys have that as well since she was reading stading next to them at the courthouse.
I dont know why DCF makes such bad decisions... we see it so many times...

I feel that both are responsible for some of their" bad" behavior... you know there are always two sides and the truth a lot of times lies in the middle...
but when you are looking for a missing person and the last person to see the person has said things to confuse the timeline....and someone who fought many times in public and also times in private with the missing person... that person really needs to come forward and get cleared...if he can....

No matter how many times I keep going over the timeline and back up from the time the bogus text was sent .....it puts her back at or very near the condo at the time she went missing...add all the layers and Dale need to explain some of it....then you have her cell and his visit to parents going in the same direction at about the same time...

I know LE has only given up bits and pieces and not the complete picture but he needs to tell his side of the story... and corrected what the media has printed...if its possible I know if I was innocent I would be an open book..all this silence from him... Not Good....

He will always be remembered and associated as "the person" responsible in Michelles case...

MarkN may have told him to keep quiet but that wouldnt work for me...I'd try and prove that I wasnt involved and have myself cleared....

Their bad behavior together only makes me see the possibilities...IYKWIM
(let say she hit first...does it change anything? No but maybe it would if he called LE right away but covering it up really looks worse)

again... just all my JMO





JMO
__________________
Trying to come to an informed decision using incomplete data...... is well "guessing"
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to captdj For This Useful Post:
  #185  
Old 03-03-2012, 12:19 PM
captdj's Avatar
captdj captdj is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: LA-Lower Alabama
Posts: 1,063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzmaster View Post
In this video from today's ruling, MN makes a comment about the case and alludes to defense team remaining silent for now, but they will be making public comments in the very near future. He mentions that there have been recent developments and they are letting LE do their jobs. They will be commenting in the very near future. Seems they are expecting something to happen soon...


http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,3278430.story
I bet he does need the money....and he didnt have a clue on how little those child support payment covered the expenses of raising two children...and how much Michelle contibuted..

Im sure he has many regrets...or he is not a normal person....

One thing he can remember he still has Yvonne who will more than gladly help with those grandbabies.
__________________
Trying to come to an informed decision using incomplete data...... is well "guessing"
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to captdj For This Useful Post:
  #186  
Old 03-03-2012, 12:22 PM
captdj's Avatar
captdj captdj is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: LA-Lower Alabama
Posts: 1,063
BigCityLights

Oh dont go....I was starting to see how DS2 might think... Its always good to have another opinion...
__________________
Trying to come to an informed decision using incomplete data...... is well "guessing"
The Following User Says Thank You to captdj For This Useful Post:
  #187  
Old 03-03-2012, 12:47 PM
What'sThatClue's Avatar
What'sThatClue What'sThatClue is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,479
I find myself wondering about the twins...they must miss their older brother, grandparents and other family they've loved their entire lives. Do they ask where their mom is? <cry>

It's too bad DS is unemployed but if he'd only help rule himself out as a suspect life would be a lot easier for both him and the kids. The silence is just too bizarre.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:
  #188  
Old 03-03-2012, 01:59 PM
Jazzmaster's Avatar
Jazzmaster Jazzmaster is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Orlando FL
Posts: 1,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by captdj View Post
BigCityLights

Oh dont go....I was starting to see how DS2 might think... Its always good to have another opinion...
Big City Lights has brought some fresh insight to the case but many attacked her opinions. I wouldn't want to post if everyone attacked what I
was saying.

Question though: How is she "thinking" like DS2? Sorry but I'm not following what you're saying... Is it because she is sticking up for the fact that there's no proof DS did anything and that MP may not be as innocent as we all believe?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jazzmaster For This Useful Post:
  #189  
Old 03-03-2012, 02:06 PM
stilettos stilettos is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,847
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzmaster View Post
Big City Lights has brought some fresh insight to the case but many attacked her opinions. I wouldn't want to post if everyone attacked what I
was saying.

Question though: How is she "thinking" like DS2? Sorry but I'm not following what you're saying... Is it because she is sticking up for the fact that there's no proof DS did anything and that MP may not be as innocent as we all believe?
There is plenty of proof that DSjr is a violent man who cannot control his temper. Whether MP drinks or not is irrelevant to the fact that she is a crime victim.

BigCityLights has as much right to post opinion as the next person. However, the truth is that people around Dale Jr have a way of getting beat up, killed or otherwise hurt. We cannot say that about MP. SHE is the victim.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to stilettos For This Useful Post:
  #190  
Old 03-03-2012, 02:08 PM
Lark2 Lark2 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 652
501st at Disney Parades

This is off-topic but has been on my mind. It's common knowledge that Disneyworld runs background checks on their employees and declines to hire felons in most cases, particularly where the crimes have been violent and the employee will be interacting with guests.

Which makes me wonder what their policy is on volunteers such as the costumed characters that walk in their parades and interact with their guests at Disney-sponsored events. Do these folks get vetted?

The 501st in Florida sends costumed characters to schools, churches and hospitals on a regular basis. I don't know how comfortable I'd feel knowing that Dale Smith Jr was under one of those costumes, given his history. To me, his criminal record speaks for itself. It paints a pattern of a guy who is very easily provoked - and in the case of his first victim, sometimes requires no provocation at all.

Unless he's undergone serious psychological treatment, I don't see how he could be "reformed." To me, he's dangerous, period. And now that he's a Prime Suspect in a murder case? If I was a parent and such an individual was walking in a Disney parade, I'd write the corporate office and demand a change in their policy.

In fact, I don't even need to be a parent to write that letter, and I think I will.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lark2 For This Useful Post:
  #191  
Old 03-03-2012, 02:45 PM
Jazzmaster's Avatar
Jazzmaster Jazzmaster is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Orlando FL
Posts: 1,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by stilettos View Post
There is plenty of proof that DSjr is a violent man who cannot control his temper. Whether MP drinks or not is irrelevant to the fact that she is a crime victim.

BigCityLights has as much right to post opinion as the next person. However, the truth is that people around Dale Jr have a way of getting beat up, killed or otherwise hurt. We cannot say that about MP. SHE is the victim.
I agree where DS goes trouble and violence follow. He most likely was involved . My point was that BigCity was a new poster and because she had an alternate opinion of what happened, many attacked her opinions.

IMO She brought in some interesting discussion points and was scared away when everyone disagreed with her. I still think DS was involved but we cannot ignore info when brought in that's verifiable. I hope Bigcity will post the documents she promised so we can verify the interesting tidbits she brought in...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jazzmaster For This Useful Post:
  #192  
Old 03-03-2012, 03:11 PM
stilettos stilettos is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,847
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzmaster View Post
I agree where DS goes trouble and violence follow. He most likely was involved . My point was that BigCity was a new poster and because she had an alternate opinion of what happened, many attacked her opinions.

IMO She brought in some interesting discussion points and was scared away when everyone disagreed with her. I still think DS was involved but we cannot ignore info when brought in that's verifiable. I hope Bigcity will post the documents she promised so we can verify the interesting tidbits she brought in...
I would hope that anyone with valid and true info would post it. I have had the info in my posts attacked by others with different ideas. We all muddle along together right nicely. I like it here...every opinion is welcome, though not always agreed with. I can handle that.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to stilettos For This Useful Post:
  #193  
Old 03-03-2012, 04:28 PM
sandina sandina is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Midwest
Posts: 84
Family Searches?

Does anyone feel that perhaps the family has been told by LE not to perform they're own searches?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sandina For This Useful Post:
  #194  
Old 03-03-2012, 06:01 PM
SmoothOperator's Avatar
SmoothOperator SmoothOperator is offline
Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by CincinnatiKate View Post
Didn't he "win" the court case? I honestly forgot-but I believe the cost of the ring was split 50/50, and ultimately, Michelle would have been handing money to Djr.... (I don't mind being corrected)
The only motive could be child support-and had he be been at risk to be incarcerated or the like because of child support monies, then I would be much more inclined to accept this as evidence stronger than circumstantial. There are so many men behind on child support, that it can't solely be the reason for a conviction.

I HATE to feel this way, but I really don't see how some of us think he is going to be arrested on the facts that we know to be true. Our theories are top notch, but this is not a good case for a court room at this point. I wish I had your positivity...really, I do.



(I think she was about to rip him a new one through child support court and custody for the next 16 years, and I think she was going to absolutely make him grow up and he does NOT want to do that. I also personally think he is guilty guilty guilty)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishee View Post
Hope I'm wrong too but, yep.
And for these exact reasons that have been recently reiterated as deeply concerning for some... IMO are exactly why this case, when it does go before the courts in trial only strengthens the procuring of a successful conviction.. The debacle of the Anthony case is proof positive exactly how negatively impacted a case can be by allowing too much info/details of a case for public consumption.. We are not to know the evidence, details, and info that would be necessary to decide a defendant's guilt or not.. We are not privy to those details and facts and its for damn good reason that its held so securely to the vest by LE.. The reiteration of this issue by some serves as a positive reminder that these investigators are doing a helluva great job and ensuring the integrity of this case stays fully intact..

Dale may indeed have a leg up "IF" in fact her body is unable to be located and recovered.. But LE will be damned if that good job of disposing of Michelle is in any way rewarded by allowing that issue to keep him from being prosecuted.. Therefor you see LE is successfully keeping every piece of evidence even closer to the vest as they continue to build the case against Dale.. If you're mistakenly of the mindset that NO BODY = NO ARREST/PROSECUTION I'd highly recommend reading up thoroughly on the NO BODY CASES AND HOW THEY'RE SUCCESSFULLY TRIED&CONVICTED(i know the website is linked in numerous threads all over WS)..

This LE is doing a helluva job just as NeJames is quoted upthread stating..We absolutely will not and should not be privy to the important facts/evidence of this case.. Thats also due to the fact LE is again doing a helluva job on keeping the integrity of this case top notch...

NO MOTIVE- there are nearly 20 threads which include detailed and thorough discussion of Dale's MOTIVE as well as opportunity..

NO BODY- is debunked by simply reading up on the NO BODY=SUCCESSFUL CONVICTION cases that are linked to all over WS..

Yes, as the tv show discussed obviously there are murders that are never prosecuted.. This case howver is NOT going to be one of them..jmo.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SmoothOperator For This Useful Post:
  #195  
Old 03-03-2012, 07:43 PM
Elisaa444's Avatar
Elisaa444 Elisaa444 is offline
"The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it."
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: South Florida
Posts: 142
Yes, SmoothOperator, I agree with you about the police keeping tight lipped. I believe that is exactly what is going on. It is not in the best interest of the investigation for the poiice to update the media/public as their case is being built. The family's silence is telling to me. I believe the police have been keeping Michelle's immediate family up-to-date. Because if the family had been left in the dark with no updates they would be saying that. They're not though. By the police keeping tight lipped the perp doesn't know, of course, just what they have learned, when they learned it or how.

Of course, I would like to know where this is going and I definitely would like Michelle Parker to be found asap. But I also understand how important the intergrity of the investigation is. I'm confident this case will be solved.

Prayers, hope and wishes to the Parker family. I hope the Parker's are getting to see the twins and have a relationship with them like they did the first three years of their lives.

Moo. MOO.Moo.
__________________
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."


The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Elisaa444 For This Useful Post:
  #196  
Old 03-03-2012, 07:45 PM
Kamille's Avatar
Kamille Kamille is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,461
Quote:
Originally Posted by captdj View Post
I dont know why DCF makes such bad decisions... we see it so many times...

JMO
Respectfully snipped and BBM

I thought DCF in that court hearing was against DSJr getting the children back? But why no one mentioned what was going on outside before the case is beyond me....

In the last hours, daddy, the ex, the prime suspect at her disappearance or death, goes berserk at the courthouse in front of everybody.

To Alexis Tereszcuk, Radaronline.com, what happened, Alexis?

ALEXIS TERESZCUK, REPORTER, RADAROLINE.COM: You know what, as Dale Smith was going into a court for the hearing, a custody hearing for his kids, he body-checked a cameraman. As you can see, he`d knocked it then he in fact opens the door of the courthouse and slams the door into another reporter.

This guy has a violent history. He`s been in jail multiple times. He was dishonorably discharged from the military because of domestic abuse and drug use and then right there, right before he goes into court, he hits two people.

GRACE: Matt Zarrell, what more do we know?

MATT ZARRELL, NANCY GRACE STAFFER, COVERING STORY: OK, the photographer is reportedly considering pressing charges against him. He had cuts on his arm and his leg. There also unconfirmed reports that Smith Jr.`s father also shoved the photographer when he was asked about Smith Jr.`s alibi the day Michelle went missing.


http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../01/ng.01.html
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:
  #197  
Old 03-03-2012, 07:49 PM
Kamille's Avatar
Kamille Kamille is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lark2 View Post
This is off-topic but has been on my mind. It's common knowledge that Disneyworld runs background checks on their employees and declines to hire felons in most cases, particularly where the crimes have been violent and the employee will be interacting with guests.

Which makes me wonder what their policy is on volunteers such as the costumed characters that walk in their parades and interact with their guests at Disney-sponsored events. Do these folks get vetted?

The 501st in Florida sends costumed characters to schools, churches and hospitals on a regular basis. I don't know how comfortable I'd feel knowing that Dale Smith Jr was under one of those costumes, given his history. To me, his criminal record speaks for itself. It paints a pattern of a guy who is very easily provoked - and in the case of his first victim, sometimes requires no provocation at all.

Unless he's undergone serious psychological treatment, I don't see how he could be "reformed." To me, he's dangerous, period. And now that he's a Prime Suspect in a murder case? If I was a parent and such an individual was walking in a Disney parade, I'd write the corporate office and demand a change in their policy.

In fact, I don't even need to be a parent to write that letter, and I think I will.
Yes I've mentioned that before. Why is an organization like this allowed to have people in full masked costumes at children's events without having to do a background check on it's members? I've known parent's who've had to get a police background check in order to volunteer in their children's classroom!

Who knows how many violent criminals or RSO's may be hiding under those masks?

MOO
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:
  #198  
Old 03-04-2012, 09:37 AM
Sparky's Avatar
Sparky Sparky is offline
ARMY STRONG
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Fantasy Island
Posts: 2,338
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandina View Post
Family Searches?

Does anyone feel that perhaps the family has been told by LE not to perform they're own searches?

Here's a couple of fund raisers.

https://www.facebook.com/events/155447967899315/

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...d=287457459169


No searches tho.
__________________
This is the place for case discussion and opinion regarding those who are missing. As stated above.


Praying for Michelle Parker







We are a Blue Star Family.

Please Remember Our Troops this Holiday Season.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:
  #199  
Old 03-04-2012, 09:46 AM
Sparky's Avatar
Sparky Sparky is offline
ARMY STRONG
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Fantasy Island
Posts: 2,338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pias View Post
First off, the batteries did NOT die in the phone, it was powered down, and as we all know, you can remove data from YOUR ability to see it... but not the phone company or LE, so record exists, whether deleted, or not. Hallelujah for that! The perp may have used it as a tool, but so is the law.

I, for one, can hardly wait for LE's next announcement on the direction this case is taking. We may be thrown a curve ball...

I agree and as we saw in the Anthony case, because of the Sunshine Laws we we able to see all the texts. So..just because the texts are deleted, they can still be retrieved by the phone co. is correct.
__________________
This is the place for case discussion and opinion regarding those who are missing. As stated above.


Praying for Michelle Parker







We are a Blue Star Family.

Please Remember Our Troops this Holiday Season.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:
  #200  
Old 03-04-2012, 09:52 AM
captdj's Avatar
captdj captdj is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: LA-Lower Alabama
Posts: 1,063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pias View Post
I would love nothing more, aside from finding Michelle alive, than to be wrong and find out Dale Jr had nothing to do with it so that those kids can grow up loving their father.

Secondly, I pray he learns tolerance and to control his angry outbursts.

I pray he stays away from drugs and alcohol and is a good father to his children.

I pray those children have a long and happy life.

THESE are the things I wish for most for all involved.

Last, but certainly not least, I pray for resolve, regardless of where that leads.
Lets just say that "IF" Dale wasnt responsible then maybe its a sobering life changing experience for him and meant to happen for the reasons you mentioned...but Im still at about 75% for him being responsible.
__________________
Trying to come to an informed decision using incomplete data...... is well "guessing"
The Following User Says Thank You to captdj For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 #18 imamaze Missing but not forgotten Discussion 646 02-19-2012 07:12 PM
FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #17 imamaze Missing but not forgotten Discussion 719 01-22-2012 10:38 AM
FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #11 imamaze Missing but not forgotten Discussion 598 12-11-2011 08:46 AM
FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #7 imamaze Missing but not forgotten Discussion 591 12-04-2011 08:38 PM
FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #1 Sparky Missing but not forgotten Discussion 796 11-23-2011 07:34 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:12 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!