Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Spotlight Forum > The Poll Forum! Public Welcome To Participate

Notices

The Poll Forum! Public Welcome To Participate It's a forum full of polls! No need to be a member to vote.


Poll: What Punishment Should a Pedophile Receive for Sexually Abusing a Child
Poll Options
What Punishment Should a Pedophile Receive for Sexually Abusing a Child

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #151  
Old 09-13-2011, 11:03 PM
grammieto5's Avatar
grammieto5 grammieto5 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavya01 View Post
It means ALMOST all of them were once THEMSELVES victims of sexual abuse. It means some CAN actually make internal changes and find other outlet for their frustrations and learn to have relations with adults. It means they CAN still be reached if someone cares enough to make the effort. Some cannot but some can. Should we always just throw human beings out with the bathwater. Do we neglect that most of these offenders were once victims themselves that, for their OWN victimization, from my professional experience, most likely NEVER received any support?
I'll continue to lobby that rehabilitation is possible for at least some. And that it means we have to take responsibility and TRY!
Victims get, THESE days, all the support they dare to seek out. Fifty years ago, when THESE men were victimized, there was no such thing. None.
That matters people.
It matters.

We break the cycle by supporting and rehabilitating NOW!
Better late than never.

MOO
I believe with the HIGH number of REPEAT offenders there are more who can not. The victims are CHILDREN, some are BABIES, These offenders are ADULTS. What matters is protecting the innocent who do not know what is being done to them, what matters is NOT the criminals who know what they are doing is wrong. Sex offenders are the criminals NOT the victims!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to grammieto5 For This Useful Post:
  #152  
Old 09-20-2011, 07:18 PM
Intermezzo's Avatar
Intermezzo Intermezzo is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bytown
Posts: 9,416
I am not a strong supporter of the Death Penalty but for Pedophiles..I say Death
I don't believe they can be rehabilitated,
__________________
----------------------------------------------------



--------------------------------------------------
"There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Intermezzo For This Useful Post:
  #153  
Old 10-16-2011, 01:29 PM
runsdeep's Avatar
runsdeep runsdeep is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by stilettos View Post
I do not believe there is a cure....I vote castration and then a slow painful torturous death. I am a survivor and my monster went out the way he came in...a twisted pervert. He died in his fifties still spouting perversion towards his daughters from his death bed.
i would like this dished on the offenders. old testiment eye for eye...

for poll purpose, i had to base my vote on real world so opted for LWOP in general population, to take away opportunity for other victims and make the rest of their lives miserable.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to runsdeep For This Useful Post:
  #154  
Old 10-20-2011, 08:36 AM
Neurotripsy's Avatar
Neurotripsy Neurotripsy is offline
"There's no justice in the world & there never was."
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Home Counties, UK.
Posts: 404
"Death, any method that works."

I don't believe they can be rehabilitated and it's a waste of money to keep them alive, IMO.
__________________

24th-26th October, '11 - Attended Joanna Yeates trial. [Photos]
Avi of my gorgeous cat Kitty (1997-2014) was made by sugarwind. ❤
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Neurotripsy For This Useful Post:
  #155  
Old 10-20-2011, 09:01 AM
runsdeep's Avatar
runsdeep runsdeep is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neurotripsy View Post
"Death, any method that works."

I don't believe they can be rehabilitated and it's a waste of money to keep them alive, IMO.
i either heard or read somewhere that it costs more for those on death row than those in for life. because of legal appeals and such.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to runsdeep For This Useful Post:
  #156  
Old 11-18-2011, 11:34 PM
Jaxson's Avatar
Jaxson Jaxson is offline
Your barkin' up the wrong tree
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Eastern Washington
Posts: 1,418
I say cut it off and feed them viagra 4 times a day.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxson For This Useful Post:
  #157  
Old 12-10-2011, 08:11 AM
AbbieNormal's Avatar
AbbieNormal AbbieNormal is offline
Runs With Scissors
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,349
I think they should change the law so there is no statute of limitations on pedophiles. Many times their victims do not "tell" what happened to them until they are well into adulthood! By then the statute of limitations has taken effect.
__________________

Rest in Peace, Robbi 1980-2012
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AbbieNormal For This Useful Post:
  #158  
Old 12-14-2011, 01:05 PM
krimekat's Avatar
krimekat krimekat is offline
Amazed and Baffled
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,191
Death by any means - no rehabbing these evil monsters
__________________
~ krimekat ~
Live in Peace & Peace will live in you

++++++++++++
Forum Information & Esoterica
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to krimekat For This Useful Post:
  #159  
Old 03-04-2012, 08:35 AM
leanaí leanaí is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by runsdeep View Post
i either heard or read somewhere that it costs more for those on death row than those in for life. because of legal appeals and such.
Just blow there brains out after they are found guilty, no sitting on death row wasting our money
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leanaí For This Useful Post:
  #160  
Old 03-27-2012, 08:21 PM
itsashame's Avatar
itsashame itsashame is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Georgia
Posts: 56
has there ever been a successful case of a pedophile doing a 180? i'm just wondering statistically if they can be cured as if it's a disease, speaking ignorantly bc i honestly don't know. does castration cure sick thoughts? are most pedophiles created from previous abuse or are some just born attracted to children? just wondering if anyone had some knowledge they could share.
Reply With Quote
  #161  
Old 04-10-2012, 07:18 AM
Etilema's Avatar
Etilema Etilema is offline
Being kind to the cruel results in being cruel to the kind.
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsashame View Post
has there ever been a successful case of a pedophile doing a 180? i'm just wondering statistically if they can be cured as if it's a disease, speaking ignorantly bc i honestly don't know. does castration cure sick thoughts? are most pedophiles created from previous abuse or are some just born attracted to children? just wondering if anyone had some knowledge they could share.
We should probably define what we want to label a pedophile before we can answer that question. For instance, I have read that cases in which older siblings engage with younger there is a low recidivism rate; in other words, most do not grow up to continue the pattern. But in such cases, they think it is more a matter of opportunity than an actual paraphelia involving attraction to children.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Etilema For This Useful Post:
  #162  
Old 04-23-2012, 05:16 PM
Todd Picuyane's Avatar
Todd Picuyane Todd Picuyane is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 63
LOL...since over half the answers involve death, I wonder where that leaves simple serial murderers.

The problem I have with this poll is that sex offenses run the gamut from the 21 yo's with 17 yo's to the serial rapist/torturer/murderer like John Couey all the way to kids who play doctor at age 12 (yes, they are on the registry, though not on the Internet). Next, if we are only going to execute less than 1% of all murderers, it is prohibitively expensive to kill all sex offenders from a standpoint of ROI alone.

Better is the following:

1. All murderers should be executed, no matter or not if rape was involved.
2. All forcible rapes involving <18 should end up in LWOP. Period. No plea bargains. Important note: I purposeful said "forceful" rather than "consensual", because consent is a LEGAL definition, not an ACTUAL definition. Two parties can willingly have sex with each other, but it is not concensual if one of the parties is underage (or if both parties are underage, whatever laws constitute a crime at that point with regard to age difference).
3. Any rape of a minor, or non-consensual sex act of an adult, that occurs after a kidnapping act should end ip in LWOP. Period. No plea bargains.

An important note: If I catch the perp attacking my own child myself, he will not go through normal "justice" methods. I will kill him after torturing him and making him feel pain. This is not a threat, and frankly, I don't care about being caught. I don't say anything different than we all FEEL here; the difference is that I have the means to execute the process.

Having said that:

We come to the oodles of gray area as to punishments. For instance, I cannot for the life of me understand why the age of consent in ANY state be less than 18 years old for sex. It is ironic, for instance, that a 50 year old man can screw a 16 year old freshman or sophomore in high school in many states and be perfectly legal, while that 16 year old girl can have sex with a 15 year old boy and be labeled a Tier 3 predator. While both incidents are crimes, obviously we have no concept here. What I would propose is this:

1. Immediately force all states, through witholding of Byrne grants or similar funding mechanisms, to institute an 18-year-old age of consent minimum age. In addition, I would also institute a gradated method of punishment, so that would preclude 19 year olds with 17 year old girlfriends. I would probably use the 3 year and 4 year older rule: that is, 18 year olds can go with 15 year olds, 19 with 16, 20 with 16, and 21 with 17. In addition, make it a felony for teachers to have sex with any students under them, even if over 18, if they are in school. This includes any grooming that may have been performed.

This will eliminate about 30% of the registry. In addition, I"m not saying that kids should be allowed to have sex before 18 or before they are out of HS by any means; punishments can still be accorded, but not at the level of sex offender. They have started with Texting on this regard.

2. Federalize ALL sex offenses as they do for banking crimes. This way they can standardize the crimes through all 50 states and US territories.

3. Federalize the sex offender registry, and do not allow any private source to access the registry for their own purposes. The problem with private registries is that they are not accountable for mistakes, and in many cases they do not change as needed. For instance, an offender may move from a residence, then an innocent family move into that residence. When someone looks at a private registry and targets the house, they may hurt or kill an innocent person rather than the perv, and that would cause legal problems. Therefore, keeping the registry under strict accountability is key.

4. All sex offenses should result in the following:

a) Immediate separation of their children and any influence in their children's lives while registered.
b) If the crime is done to someone not in the family, an immediate seizure of all financial assets, including car, home, property, and bank accounts. Such financial assets should be distributed to court costs, sentencing costs, and incarceration costs; also to the victims, or if no victims such as internet stings or child porn involving unknown or fake children, distributed to victims' assistance groups. Only allow enough assets for legal defense of the crime charged for the initial trial; no money need be set aside for appeals. While technically the money cannot be seized until a guilty verdict is rendered, the control of such money can be prevented upon arrest.
c) Ease of divorce by spouse: Suspend any divorce roadblocks meant to keep families together. If spouse is not implicated in the crime, spouse gets complete supervision of children.

Upon conviction:

Sentencing should be done at the federal level, where there is no parole. They should create a special prison for sex offenders, as remote as possible, as harsh as conditions as humanely allowable for prisoners including hard labor (REAL "hard labor" involving intense physical work; not this legal crap such as Louisiana uses). The MINIMUM sentence for a first time offense is 5 years; but most offenses should be for 10 years or more.

For any sentence that involves release, a board shall convene to assess the actual release requirements for all offenders. As a minimum, each offender shall go through an intensive sex offender evaluation process (paid for by the seized assets). If offenders cannot pass it, then they need to go to a federal civil commitment center. Note that most of the people that currently go to them NOW would not get out of prison in the first place as their sentences will be decades, if not life (no parole in federal prison).

NOW, once they are released... we are not done!!

Instead of being released to the community, they are assessed a Tier Level for their sex offense, preferably along the lines of the current system of 15 years, 25 years, and lifetime. Once assessed, they go to a zone created specifically for RSO's, preferably in the center of Alaska or, if need be, within CONUS in the middle of the desert. TEchnically, these would not be jails or prisons, but highly, constitutionally monitored zones. Offenders would have to live in the zone. They would have to have approved jobs within the zone, and not be able to have access to Internet, alcohol, and other items detrimental to their being. They would live in barracks-like existence, and have to pay for their upkeep.

Prison? Nope. This would be EASY to set up, and yes, it can be done constitutionally. But the bottom line is that instead of coming up with sentences of death, and as I said earlier, I have no qualms of killing anyone who have hurt or abused my children.

What say?

NOTE: This post may be moved to its own thread by moderators. I only posted here because I cannot make my own thread, and this is the most appropriate location for this discussion for me to post at.
__________________
Registered Sex Offenders need to be monitored 24/7.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Todd Picuyane For This Useful Post:
  #163  
Old 06-02-2012, 07:27 PM
passionflower's Avatar
passionflower passionflower is offline
Just 1 tip to find a killer
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: STEELER COUNTRY!
Posts: 24,258
I saw a sign that said don't test on animals,test on a pediphile!
__________________
Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
Justice for Hailey!!!!
No Justice for Caylee Marie..........
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:
  #164  
Old 08-24-2012, 04:37 PM
mysterymom7's Avatar
mysterymom7 mysterymom7 is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 727
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Picuyane View Post
LOL...since over half the answers involve death, I wonder where that leaves simple serial murderers.

The problem I have with this poll is that sex offenses run the gamut from the 21 yo's with 17 yo's to the serial rapist/torturer/murderer like John Couey all the way to kids who play doctor at age 12 (yes, they are on the registry, though not on the Internet). Next, if we are only going to execute less than 1% of all murderers, it is prohibitively expensive to kill all sex offenders from a standpoint of ROI alone.

Better is the following:

1. All murderers should be executed, no matter or not if rape was involved.
2. All forcible rapes involving <18 should end up in LWOP. Period. No plea bargains. Important note: I purposeful said "forceful" rather than "consensual", because consent is a LEGAL definition, not an ACTUAL definition. Two parties can willingly have sex with each other, but it is not concensual if one of the parties is underage (or if both parties are underage, whatever laws constitute a crime at that point with regard to age difference).
3. Any rape of a minor, or non-consensual sex act of an adult, that occurs after a kidnapping act should end ip in LWOP. Period. No plea bargains.

An important note: If I catch the perp attacking my own child myself, he will not go through normal "justice" methods. I will kill him after torturing him and making him feel pain. This is not a threat, and frankly, I don't care about being caught. I don't say anything different than we all FEEL here; the difference is that I have the means to execute the process.

Having said that:

We come to the oodles of gray area as to punishments. For instance, I cannot for the life of me understand why the age of consent in ANY state be less than 18 years old for sex. It is ironic, for instance, that a 50 year old man can screw a 16 year old freshman or sophomore in high school in many states and be perfectly legal, while that 16 year old girl can have sex with a 15 year old boy and be labeled a Tier 3 predator. While both incidents are crimes, obviously we have no concept here. What I would propose is this:

1. Immediately force all states, through witholding of Byrne grants or similar funding mechanisms, to institute an 18-year-old age of consent minimum age. In addition, I would also institute a gradated method of punishment, so that would preclude 19 year olds with 17 year old girlfriends. I would probably use the 3 year and 4 year older rule: that is, 18 year olds can go with 15 year olds, 19 with 16, 20 with 16, and 21 with 17. In addition, make it a felony for teachers to have sex with any students under them, even if over 18, if they are in school. This includes any grooming that may have been performed.

This will eliminate about 30% of the registry. In addition, I"m not saying that kids should be allowed to have sex before 18 or before they are out of HS by any means; punishments can still be accorded, but not at the level of sex offender. They have started with Texting on this regard.

2. Federalize ALL sex offenses as they do for banking crimes. This way they can standardize the crimes through all 50 states and US territories.

3. Federalize the sex offender registry, and do not allow any private source to access the registry for their own purposes. The problem with private registries is that they are not accountable for mistakes, and in many cases they do not change as needed. For instance, an offender may move from a residence, then an innocent family move into that residence. When someone looks at a private registry and targets the house, they may hurt or kill an innocent person rather than the perv, and that would cause legal problems. Therefore, keeping the registry under strict accountability is key.

4. All sex offenses should result in the following:

a) Immediate separation of their children and any influence in their children's lives while registered.
b) If the crime is done to someone not in the family, an immediate seizure of all financial assets, including car, home, property, and bank accounts. Such financial assets should be distributed to court costs, sentencing costs, and incarceration costs; also to the victims, or if no victims such as internet stings or child porn involving unknown or fake children, distributed to victims' assistance groups. Only allow enough assets for legal defense of the crime charged for the initial trial; no money need be set aside for appeals. While technically the money cannot be seized until a guilty verdict is rendered, the control of such money can be prevented upon arrest.
c) Ease of divorce by spouse: Suspend any divorce roadblocks meant to keep families together. If spouse is not implicated in the crime, spouse gets complete supervision of children.

Upon conviction:

Sentencing should be done at the federal level, where there is no parole. They should create a special prison for sex offenders, as remote as possible, as harsh as conditions as humanely allowable for prisoners including hard labor (REAL "hard labor" involving intense physical work; not this legal crap such as Louisiana uses). The MINIMUM sentence for a first time offense is 5 years; but most offenses should be for 10 years or more.

For any sentence that involves release, a board shall convene to assess the actual release requirements for all offenders. As a minimum, each offender shall go through an intensive sex offender evaluation process (paid for by the seized assets). If offenders cannot pass it, then they need to go to a federal civil commitment center. Note that most of the people that currently go to them NOW would not get out of prison in the first place as their sentences will be decades, if not life (no parole in federal prison).

NOW, once they are released... we are not done!!

Instead of being released to the community, they are assessed a Tier Level for their sex offense, preferably along the lines of the current system of 15 years, 25 years, and lifetime. Once assessed, they go to a zone created specifically for RSO's, preferably in the center of Alaska or, if need be, within CONUS in the middle of the desert. TEchnically, these would not be jails or prisons, but highly, constitutionally monitored zones. Offenders would have to live in the zone. They would have to have approved jobs within the zone, and not be able to have access to Internet, alcohol, and other items detrimental to their being. They would live in barracks-like existence, and have to pay for their upkeep.

Prison? Nope. This would be EASY to set up, and yes, it can be done constitutionally. But the bottom line is that instead of coming up with sentences of death, and as I said earlier, I have no qualms of killing anyone who have hurt or abused my children.

What say?

NOTE: This post may be moved to its own thread by moderators. I only posted here because I cannot make my own thread, and this is the most appropriate location for this discussion for me to post at.
I would vote you into office!
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mysterymom7 For This Useful Post:
  #165  
Old 08-26-2012, 05:42 PM
BeginnersLuck's Avatar
BeginnersLuck BeginnersLuck is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Indiana
Posts: 3,683
Lobotomy in addition to many of the the other suggestions.

Just take a hand drill and apply it to the part of the brain that controls the thought process.

Then do what ever else you want with them. Also, I really don't care what order it's done in.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BeginnersLuck For This Useful Post:
  #166  
Old 08-30-2012, 11:36 PM
kaRN's Avatar
kaRN kaRN is offline
Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where the Mayor smokes crack
Posts: 4,410
Death by General Population works for me. Then we harvest their organs. Win win IMO.
__________________

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaRN For This Useful Post:
  #167  
Old 09-11-2012, 12:09 PM
LisaB's Avatar
LisaB LisaB is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Eastern U.S.
Posts: 2,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpRising View Post
Medical castration and LWOP... on a Ped Farm, in the middle of nowhere, with only very basic necessities.

Death, IMO, would be too nice.
BBM

How about:

on an Island somewhere to fend for themselves, "Lord of the Flies" style.

Pedophisland.
__________________
My posts are strictly MY opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error, or who may be offended because I do not see eye to eye with them on all matters related to this case. I hope our differences can be set aside as we unite in the search for this child. Your opinions and insights are just as valuable as mine.

Make a difference. Read my story in the CAPER - Citizens Against Pedophile's Early Release Forum
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LisaB For This Useful Post:
  #168  
Old 10-08-2012, 03:33 AM
Indy Anna's Avatar
Indy Anna Indy Anna is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Crossroads of America
Posts: 1,434
Oh, so many violent options. It bothers me when the perceived solution to violence is violence in retaliation. I wanted to vote for "Long prison term with intense counseling then review for possible parole" but it doesn't seem that counseling is effective with pedophiles; nor is incarceration. There are so many repeat offenders. I think the only rational option is life without parole. I did consider life in a mental health ward with heavy sedation also. Oh, and I do like LisaB's idea of Pedophisland. I've often thought a penal colony on a remote island, where prisoners farm their own food, would be fitting for lifers.
__________________
Whoever has no rule over his own spirit Is like a city broken down, without walls. - Proverbs 25:258
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Indy Anna For This Useful Post:
  #169  
Old 10-09-2012, 12:33 AM
nervous_nellie's Avatar
nervous_nellie nervous_nellie is offline
Carpe Noctem
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 6,781
i read a bumper sticker or something that said something like: "Armless keeps them Harmless"

not exactly an answer -- but i ponder it from time to time... all i believe is that there is no such thing as rehab for these guys...and that some of the people listed as offenders are not true offenders which totally complicates EVERYTHING. and the term "sex offender" is too vague... i wanna know if they attack children, boys or girls or both and of what ages or is this some kind of peeper/stalker adult violent stranger raper...not someone who pee'd outside the bar and got arrested or some 18yr old with a 16year old girlfriend...kwim?
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nervous_nellie For This Useful Post:
  #170  
Old 10-09-2012, 09:35 PM
Ausgirl Ausgirl is offline
scrolling
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,276
I hate that these criminals are the reason for so much fear in our communities.

And I hate that so much money, time and effort must be put into law- and policy-making because of them. That so many resources that could be used elsewhere must go toward making sure child sex offenders are caught and prosecuted, that potential victims (ie, any child at all, anywhere) are not more at risk than can be helped, and that abused kids get what they need to heal.

I hate that when these sickos go to jail, WE are paying for their keep, their legal aid.

I hate to even think about how many families and futures have suffered because of habitual child molesters.

And I hate that the terrible harm they do outweighs the kindness that is natural to my spirit, and makes me a hateful, frightened person who wishes nothing better than death for those with this incurable psychopathy.

Lethal injection for third strike.

^ I'd say 'first strike', because hell, there's at least TWO more young and innocent lives ruined right there, but that stubborn patch of kindness in me says 'there's always room for error'. Once, at a very large stretch twice. Three times? No way.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ausgirl For This Useful Post:
  #171  
Old 10-12-2012, 03:51 AM
Amber34 Amber34 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: S.E. England
Posts: 822
After the recent cases in Wyoming, Colorado and the UK, I've changed my vote to the cabin in the woods. Quite frankly, anything else is too good for them.
Reply With Quote
  #172  
Old 10-27-2012, 10:08 PM
EmmaliLucia's Avatar
EmmaliLucia EmmaliLucia is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Portlandia
Posts: 822
Castration is the best idea, along with a ton of therapy. But there's two problems:

1. Most people who sexually attack others do it for power, it's almost never sexually motivated. So castration could possibly make what future children go through that much worse.

2. After all of the Eugenics movements and sterilization of the feeble-minded all the way until the 70's, I doubt that would ever actually happen.
Reply With Quote
  #173  
Old 10-28-2012, 09:53 AM
calvin359 calvin359 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 16
Angry LA~Grandparents want justice/Who brutally raped their 2 yr old grandson??

were the grandparents that havent stopped for justice for our grandson.hopefully it will be solved soon,have new people in sheriffs dept a new sheriff an a wonderful dectective
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to calvin359 For This Useful Post:
  #174  
Old 10-30-2012, 07:59 PM
LonelyPoet's Avatar
LonelyPoet LonelyPoet is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Northwest Georgia
Posts: 34
I voted all of the above, but I don't think anyone who molests/rapes a little child should be paroled. Ever. Unfortunately, they usually are. So I think if they are released back into the world they should have PEDO tattooed onto their forehead, chin, nose, hands, or neck (or all). It should be very, very easy for a mother to spot one of those demented freaks and keep her kids and herself away from him. There should be some kind of visible marking and I would also not be opposed to castration.

Daily water-boarding for the entire duration of their prison stay would suit me fine and maybe even discourage repeat offenders. It would make it easier for me to accept that I'm helping pay for shelter, food, television, and educations for perverts.
__________________
Until every child is found
Until tears are shed no more
Until madmen are locked in cages
I'll keep a ribbon on my door.
Reply With Quote
  #175  
Old 11-01-2012, 05:19 PM
anya's Avatar
anya anya is offline
wait what?
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Planet Earth (usually)
Posts: 71
Either life without parole (in general population) or death.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
3 year old murdered by man suspected of sexually abusing her a year earlier imthemom Crimes in the News 91 12-19-2011 01:36 AM
AL-Mobile-Llewellyn Ashley Bowen-Teen accused of sexually abusing 8 y.o. may flee U.S KeenEyes Crimes in the News 1 08-22-2009 02:18 PM
L.A. pastor charged with sexually abusing 2 girls Liz Crimes in the News 1 09-19-2006 01:17 PM
Father Arrested For Sexually Abusing At Least Six Children cathieq Crimes in the News 1 04-22-2006 12:11 AM
Judge admits to beating, sexually abusing teens Casshew Crimes in the News 2 05-05-2004 04:09 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:04 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!