Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Missing but not forgotten Discussion > Haleigh Cummings

Notices

Haleigh Cummings Missing from Satsuma, FL since Feb. 9, 2009. Haleigh was born August 17, 2003. She has blonde hair and brown eyes, her ears are pierced and she has a lazy left eye due to Turner Syndrome.

Old 03-30-2012, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkay882 View Post
The deal was for the DRUG crime he was in court about.
Not HaLeigh's case. IMO
The drug crime arrest and prosecution is a tool to get to the truth of what happened to Haleigh. All legal and above board. They needed him confined to go to work on Haleigh's case with any diligence that might actually solve the case.
Old 03-30-2012, 03:07 PM
~~~Roll Tide~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
The drug crime arrest and prosecution is a tool to get to the truth of what happened to Haleigh. All legal and above board. They needed him confined to go to work on Haleigh's case with any diligence that might actually solve the case.
I agree. The Croslins' arrest.
Ron got his own hind end in prison for tagging along with Misty on a drug deal.
He is where he belongs, with the rest of them, but for drugs... not HaLeigh.
MOO

"Caylee's either coming home, or she's already gone home." (Richard Grund)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mkay882 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2012, 03:33 PM
Adji Desir, missing from Florida since January 2009

I didn't get an impression from the undercover videos that he was just tagging along, but that's just MOO.

No one is in prison for Haleigh. *sigh*
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Donjeta For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2012, 04:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
I didn't get an impression from the undercover videos that he was just tagging along, but that's just MOO.

No one is in prison for Haleigh. *sigh*
Don't think there was any tagging along either. IMO, RC was the driving force behind the dealing. (I was going to say mastermind, but mastermind and Ronald Croslin do not belong in the same sentence)
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to stilettos For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2012, 08:44 PM
~~~Roll Tide~~~

By 'tagging along' I didn't mean there for the ride. It was obvious he was there dealing/selling.... so he was arrested also.
His arrest, unlike Misty and Tommy's, had nothing to do with HaLeigh was my point.
MOO

The Following User Says Thank You to mkay882 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2012, 10:20 PM

Quote:
By 'tagging along' I didn't mean there for the ride. It was obvious he was there dealing/selling.... so he was arrested also.
His arrest, unlike Misty and Tommy's, had nothing to do with HaLeigh was my point.
MOO
Now, Mkay, you must know that Ron said that LE said (or maybe it was Ron's attorney said Ron said LE said...) to Ron as he was thrown to the ground and being handcuffed that this was about Haleigh, which absolutely is much more credible and believable than LE stating on the record to the media that Ron was at work.

But yeah, I do know what you mean. IIRC, Misty was dealing with the UC first, Misty dealt last, and Misty dealt the most and got the most charges. Seems to me Misty was the main one they were after.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lanie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2012, 11:08 PM

Or she was just the patsy to take the fall if things went wrong.

I don't think RC has anything worthwhile to trade regarding Haleigh because he was either involved or knew nothing about what happened. Either way there is nothing he can give them that would improve his situation (if there was, he would have done it long ago).
The Following User Says Thank You to Tugela For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2012, 12:37 AM
Crime junkie with a passion for justice

Location: Borden Indiana, most peaceful place on this side of Heaven
Ron was on those vidoes bragging and acting like "Mr Bigshot Drugdealer". LE had to arrest him. I don't think He was the target, but he just could not shut up. I think just going by whom got charged with what, Misty was the main target.
The Following User Says Thank You to nightfallgypsy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2012, 09:17 AM
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfallgypsy View Post
Ron was on those vidoes bragging and acting like "Mr Bigshot Drugdealer". LE had to arrest him. I don't think He was the target, but he just could not shut up. I think just going by whom got charged with what, Misty was the main target.
Except RON said, that when the cops threw him on the ground, they said they are doing this to find HALIEGH. All the excuses that Ron was just accidentally caught and had to be charge are bs, they could have thrown Misty away for 25 on just the incident with Donna Brock. jmo
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chablis For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2012, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfallgypsy View Post
It doesn't matter -- target or not. If he weren't selling drugs, he wouldn't have been arrested.
Old 03-31-2012, 11:13 AM
~~~Roll Tide~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
Now, Mkay, you must know that Ron said that LE said (or maybe it was Ron's attorney said Ron said LE said...) to Ron as he was thrown to the ground and being handcuffed that this was about Haleigh, which absolutely is much more credible and believable than LE stating on the record to the media that Ron was at work.

But yeah, I do know what you mean. IIRC, Misty was dealing with the UC first, Misty dealt last, and Misty dealt the most and got the most charges. Seems to me Misty was the main one they were after.
I've no doubt the drug bust was all about HaLeigh.
Misty and Tommy being arrested was the goal.
Not Ron. IMO

LE has cleared Ron.

http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pb...0309/-1/NEWS11

"... On Aug. 17, to mark Haleigh's 6th birthday, the Putnam County Sheriff's Department released a statement that said the office has received more than 4,000 leads and conducted 138 formal interviews in the search for the little girl.

They have no specific person of interest yet, though they have cleared the biological parents, Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield..."

Old 03-31-2012, 11:20 AM
~~~Roll Tide~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chablis View Post
Except RON said, that when the cops threw him on the ground, they said they are doing this to find HALIEGH. All the excuses that Ron was just accidentally caught and had to be charge are bs, they could have thrown Misty away for 25 on just the incident with Donna Brock. jmo
That's exactly what I believe.

That Ron has his dumb azz piled up in the car was his fault.
LE wanted the Croslins' facing a ton of years in order to shake something HaLeigh related out of them.

IIRC the start of the sting (with phone calls) were to/for Misty. Not Ron.
MOO

Old 03-31-2012, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Not Ron. IMO

LE has cleared Ron.

"... On Aug. 17, to mark Haleigh's 6th birthday, the Putnam County Sheriff's Department released a statement that said the office has received more than 4,000 leads and conducted 138 formal interviews in the search for the little girl.

They have no specific person of interest yet, though they have cleared the biological parents, Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield..."

Someone in Massachusetts knows more about the situation in Florida -- don't think so.
Old 04-01-2012, 09:02 AM
Inactive

Quote:
That's exactly what I believe.

That Ron has his dumb azz piled up in the car was his fault.
LE wanted the Croslins' facing a ton of years in order to shake something HaLeigh related out of them.

IIRC the start of the sting (with phone calls) were to/for Misty. Not Ron.
MOO
Except we know for sure Ron was busted with date rape drugs and coke and stuff like that in the past, and he didnt have a missing child, just some paid officials in Annettes pocket. But curiously, the county that allegedly loves him and wants to keep their hometown son close to their hearts, decides they hate him so much they are throwing him in the clink for pills and he will never be out of jail as long as his kids, the ones he claims anyways, are minors. So what made them hate Ron<mod snip> all of a sudden? jmo

Last edited by grandmaj; 04-01-2012 at 02:42 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chablis For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2012, 06:22 PM
www.levipageshow.com

Quote:
Not Ron. IMO

LE has cleared Ron.

In August of 2009, Gary Bowling with the PCSO said that Ron "resisted questioning" and that they would like to interview him.

Does that sound like he was cleared to you?

LE released that statement claiming he was "cleared" to make Ron feel COMFORTABLE talking with them. LE does that all the time.

LE stated in the Michelle Parker case that the estranged ex Dayle Smith was NOT a suspect or person of interest and said he was cooperative and then changed it weeks later and named him an official suspect.

LE releases statements that may NOT be true to toy with people. That is obviously what happened here, since the PCSO came out last year and stated both Ron and Misty were not telling everything they know.
Old 04-02-2012, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
In August of 2009, Gary Bowling with the PCSO said that Ron "resisted questioning" and that they would like to interview him.

LE released that statement claiming he was "cleared" to make Ron feel COMFORTABLE talking with them. LE does that all the time.

LE stated in the Michelle Parker case that the estranged ex Dayle Smith was NOT a suspect or person of interest and said he was cooperative and then changed it weeks later and named him an official suspect.

LE releases statements that may NOT be true to toy with people. That is obviously what happened here, since the PCSO came out last year and stated both Ron and Misty were not telling everything they know.
The only place the word "cleared" has been used is in that article in MA. I seriously doubt Florida LE would have given them more information than area media.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:39 PM
~~~Roll Tide~~~

Quote:

No, but this does.... and it's all I need straight out of LE's mouth. Not an opinion from a message board.

They have no specific person of interest yet, though they have cleared the biological parents, Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield...."

Old 04-03-2012, 01:38 AM
WS Adminstrator, Verified Posters Liaison

Time for my quarterly reminder of the rules.

1) No name calling.

2) If you state something as a fact, it needs a link.

3) Discuss the case and not each other.

This post lands at random.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2012, 09:45 AM
Inactive

Quote:
And this would be plausible, had that Judge gave Misty the 100 years that Ron was told she was getting. Wonder what happened with that?
The Following User Says Thank You to Chablis For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2012, 03:35 PM
www.levipageshow.com

Quote:
MOO
What innocent man tags along on drug deals with the people that could have murdered his daughter?
Old 04-03-2012, 03:47 PM
www.levipageshow.com

Quote:
No, but this does.... and it's all I need straight out of LE's mouth. Not an opinion from a message board.

They have no specific person of interest yet, though they have cleared the biological parents, Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield...."
How can they clear someone who isn't cooperating with them? Obviously they "cleared" him simply to play games with him. It is a tool LE does all the time to trip their main suspects up, and it is obviously what they were doing with Ronald.

Take the timeline... The statement you refrence RE the clearing was released by the PCSO AUGUST 17th 2009.

August 9th 2009 in an article written by Dana Treen, Gary Bowling with the PCSO says they want to interview Ronald again, and he has resisted their questioning.

August 9th 2009, Ronald is even quoted saying HE IS BEING UNFAIRLY TARGETED by the PCSO...

"Cummings said he and former girlfriend Misty Croslin — who he has since married and is now Misty Cummings — have been unfairly targeted.

“There should have been more attention to Crystal’s family,” he said. “I think they should have paid more attention to everyone rather than just me and Misty.”

He said questioning should have been broader.

“They didn’t have the big picture,” he said. “Why do they not question everybody?”

Cummings: It went ‘personal’

Cummings has cut off interviews with investigators.

“Besides ‘No I didn’t have nothing to do with my child being missing,’ what do you say?” he asked.

Maj. Gary Bowling, director of law enforcement for the department, said detectives would like to interview Cummings again but have been resisted.

SOURCE: http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2...#ixzz1r0cIWKaf

So do you want everyone to believe from August 9th -- to August 17th of 2009 that the PCSO went from "unfairly targeting" (Ron's own words) and wanting to QUESTION him, to flat out CLEARING HIM?

You want us to believe that within 8 days, things changed that much?

Come on let's use some critical thinking.

Last edited by Levi; 04-03-2012 at 04:06 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Levi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2012, 04:08 PM

Quote:
How can they clear someone who isn't cooperating with them? Obviously they "cleared" him simply to play games with him. It is a tool LE does all the time to trip their main suspects up, and it is obviously what they were doing with Ronald.

Take the timeline...

August 9th 2009 in an article written by Dana Treen, Gary Bowling with the PCSO says they want to interview Ronald again, and he has resisted their questioning.

August 9th 2009, Ronald is even quoted saying HE IS BEING UNFAIRLY TARGETED by the PCSO...

"Cummings said he and former girlfriend Misty Croslin — who he has since married and is now Misty Cummings — have been unfairly targeted.

“There should have been more attention to Crystal’s family,” he said. “I think they should have paid more attention to everyone rather than just me and Misty.”

He said questioning should have been broader.

“They didn’t have the big picture,” he said. “Why do they not question everybody?”

Cummings: It went ‘personal’

Cummings has cut off interviews with investigators.

“Besides ‘No I didn’t have nothing to do with my child being missing,’ what do you say?” he asked.

Maj. Gary Bowling, director of law enforcement for the department, said detectives would like to interview Cummings again but have been resisted.

SOURCE: http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2...#ixzz1r0cIWKaf

So do you want everyone to believe from August 9th -- to August 17th of 2009 that the PCSO went from "unfairly targeting" (Ron's own words) and wanting to QUESTION him, to flat out CLEARING HIM?

You want us to believe that within 8 days, things changed that much?

Come on let's use some critical thinking.

And in the 8 days, they contacted a newspaper over 1000 miles away to announce this.
Old 04-03-2012, 04:57 PM
www.levipageshow.com

This is another telling quote by Gary Bowling with the PCSO...

Bowling said it takes rock-solid alibis before detectives can eliminate anyone and those have not been established. He said the best that can be done is assign degrees of suspicion to people.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2...#ixzz1r0qjQTzw

I thought Ron's alibi was established??? DOESN'T SOUND LIKE IT!

Kim Picazio also said the same thing on JVM:

"We did come to know some of those things. Ron has to have known about those things and Ron was not telling the entire truth when he said that he was at work the whole time and things of that nature." http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...0/ijvm.01.html
Old 04-03-2012, 06:12 PM
~~~Roll Tide~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chablis View Post
And this would be plausible, had that Judge gave Misty the 100 years that Ron was told she was getting. Wonder what happened with that?
I imagine it would depend on who Ron "was told" this by..
What likely "happened with that" is Misty got all she could as determined by the judge and laws pertaining to her charges..

Old 04-03-2012, 07:17 PM
www.levipageshow.com

Quote:
I've posted links, same ones proving what I say, only to have them ignored or poo-pooed so many times that we should be out of banwidth.
And I posted links that directly quoted Gary Bowling, where he stated that no alibi's have been established, nobody has been ruled out, Ronald Cummings resisted questioning, and that detectives would like to interview him again.

Plus words right out of Ron's own mouth that he thinks that the PCSO unfairly targeted both he and Misty. That was 8 days before the statement about Ron being cleared was issued.

I didn't ignore your link... I explained it away. All of which clearly show the statement that Ron had been cleared, was a ploy to make Ron talk to them again.

Ron even stated that the PCSO was basically looking at him as a suspect. I take him at this word... Do you?