Found Deceased AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought so too. But maybe she is on spring break? I thought I heard of a few schools on spring break this week ending today. Ours was a few weeks ago.

I don't think they said she went to be at 11pm, but that she was checked on at 11pm...

I don't think they said she went to be at 11pm, but that she was checked on at 11pm...

I thought that too, but one report said they put her to bed at 11 pm. But I think it was an error, not sure.

I thought that too, but one report said they put her to bed at 11 pm. But I think it was an error, not sure.

I understood she was last seen around 11:00pm, which may be when one or both parents checked in on her.

MOO

I agree panthera... I think today at the presser the LEO said something about when the parents went to bed (at 11)...

In reference to her spring break....her schools spring break was the beginning of April. So, she was not currently on spring break.

Two questions right now.

I wonder which side of the house her bedroom is on?

They live right across from open parking lot.

Do we know how old her brothers are?

Could they have heard anything?

on FB ,the brothers look to be about 10-14yrs old range

I am an RN... I just posted an article upstream that she works at a hospital and got the call at work...

hospitals work 12 hour shifts 7a-7p (she most likely left around 6ish am in order to get there, get stuff around, get ready for report)

moo as a nurse

eta: not sure if she got the call at work

nursebeeme! You're killin' me! Who would have known or ever guessed that you are a nurse????? My neighbor nurse does 10p to 8am on obgyn floor at a big hospital... I suppose it varies.?

Abc News covering this right now. Her bedroom window found open. Investigators calling suspicious but not using abducted yet and thinking that she may have wandered off. Some expert stated that anyone who has had recent contact needs to be looked at. no link....just watching on news.

I call balderdash on the wandering off bit. IMO I have a feeling it is someone whose mentality may be like the perp in the Groene case, or it is someone who is in the extended circle of the family.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Abc News covering this right now. Her bedroom window found open. Investigators calling suspicious but not using abducted yet and thinking that she may have wandered off. Some expert stated that anyone who has had recent contact needs to be looked at. no link....just watching on news.

I call balderdash on the wandering off bit. IMO I have a feeling it is someone whose mentality may be like the perp in the Groene case, or it is someone who is in the extended circle of the family.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

*If* she had wandered off, did she exit the house through the window or the front door? *If* she had wandered off, was she prone to sleep walking ? And furthermore, where did she "wander" to that she hasn't returned home?

Another question, since there is a fence around the yard, I assume it has a gate. Was the gate found open or locked? Haven't heard anything regarding that.

:waitasec:

MOO

Another beautiful child gone in the night from a houseful of family-- what was once unimaginable is happening far too frequently. :mad:

I hope the fire has nothing to do with this case-- the weather, I noticed, had a humidity level of 6% a couple of hours ago, so it's entirely possible it's a natural occurring coincidence. But, I don't like coincidences in these cases... they never feel right. jmo

Sergio and Rebecca's house on Google street maps (5602 E 12th) looks like it is surrounded by a fairly tall wall. There appears to be a gate by the garage door but it is doesn't appear to be a house with direct access to the windows. IMO, it seems to be an unlikely choice for an abduction by a stranger, but IDK....
Maybe I'm totally out to lunch and looking at the wrong house. Going for coffee now.....

Does anyone know how old the uncle is.....or dob.

And can we talk about him? Don't want to break any rules.......

A couple of things strike me: First of all, their little neighborhood seems to be surrounded by heavy commercial areas on all sides but the south. In order to stay away from camera coverage a perp would probably head south, imo, unless they belong in that area. Also, unfortunately, I see the immediate area as surrounded by commercial, retail, and food service dumpsters... not a happy thought. :(

Secondly, when heading south out of the area, there's not a smooth transition to a major road. So, in looking for some place nearby that's secluded, away from cameras, and has the ability to hide a crime taking place-- the first spot I come to is where S. Chantilly dead ends going south. Surely they've run dogs through all those alley ways, right?

nursebeeme! You're killin' me! Who would have known or ever guessed that you are a nurse????? My neighbor nurse does 10p to 8am on obgyn floor at a big hospital... I suppose it varies.?

how could you tell? :nurse:

LOL

Yes, it sure can vary.... but generally speaking hospitals are on 12s due to continuity of care

Polly Klaas?

Polly was before Caylee's case...I was simply stating that since I joined WS I don't recall an abduction by a known RSO. I joined right after Caylee's case broke on the news...either July or Aug 2008. Polly was murdered in 1993 and Jessica Lunsford was murdered in 2005...both before I joined WS.

I'm not saying that it doesn't or hasn't happened...just that I'm not aware of this type of abduction since I joined.

Polly was before Caylee's case...I was simply stating that since I joined WS I don't recall an abduction by a known RSO. I joined right after Caylee's case broke on the news...either July or Aug 2008. Polly was murdered in 1993 and Jessica Lunsford was murdered in 2005...both before I joined WS.

I'm not saying that it doesn't or hasn't happened...just that I'm not aware of this type of abduction since I joined.
What about Kienan Hebert? at least that one had a happy ending.

Not to drag this off topic but...fires are terrifying.

This afternoon a spark from a train started a grass fire a mile from our home. We live in a new still being built subdivision on the very edge of the city, surrounded by field. Within 1/2 hr the flames had travelled the mile and were 30 feet from the back doors of the houses one block down. The flames were over one storey tall and the wind was blowing them hard toward us. There were no firefighters on scene, they were all a mile away on the tracks fighting the fire over there. I literally called 911 as the fire was marching toward us and said they needed to get their butts down here because these houses were seconds from going up. Magically, the flames were stopped right at the edge of these homes backyards, thankfully they were so new that no one had landscaped or fenced, or they would have been dealing with about 5 homes on fire at once.

I am so thankful they managed to put it out and no one was hurt. One of those houses belonged to the family of one of my daughters classmates. Instead of evacuating the house as the fire was in their backyard, they hid in a closet. People do very odd things in an emergency that don't make a lick of sense.

I hope everyone is ok in the fire in Tucson, and I'm praying it has nothing to do with Isabel and they find her safely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilyminx