Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Crimes and Trials > Trials > George Zimmerman Trial/Trayvon Martin > George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion threads

Notices

George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion threads All closed discussion threads about George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin.Not open for posting- but there is plenty of reading.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2012, 11:55 AM
smiles are wonderfully contagious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post
So if she receives hundreds, she should make hundreds of phone calls.
She said some of them were not reported. That tells me some were. That would be her trying to be a part of the solution.

She also said she still has the letters and can turn them over.

I wonder if the threats are even being investigated. I would say I doubt it.
But, they should be.
JMO/IMO
If she believes she has received threats, yes, she should be documenting and turning the evidence over for every one.

The police need to investigate. They will also be able to explain to her the difference between a threat, a death threat, hate mail, and folks who just don't agree with her husband's actions. They are not all illegal.