Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Hot Cases > Mickey Shunick > Mickey Shunick General Discussion Threads

Notices

Mickey Shunick General Discussion Threads Prior discussions stored here for reference

Old 05-23-2012, 06:34 PM
Helcat!

Car repair shops should be aware of any "hinky" blood, scratches, bike dents on incoming vehicles.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to charminglane For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2012, 06:42 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioning View Post
On that day, I think it was earth day, Izzo's gave away free Veggie Burritos to people who came on their bikes. I'm a member of the BikeLafayette group on FB and it was posted on their wall. This sticks out in my mind because I remember wishing that I still lived in Lafayette.
Thanks for responding! That is certainly good to know, and makes a lot of sense.
The Following User Says Thank You to CIRCA For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2012, 06:43 PM
chien méchant

In a couple minutes here, I'm going to start us on a new thread as this one's running full. Stay tuned, and if you have links you want to bring over from this one, might find 'em now and be ready to put them on first thing, as then it'll be easier for people to find them.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2012, 06:48 PM
chien méchant

PLEASE CONTINUE DISCUSSION OF THE MICKEY SHUNICK CASE HERE, THANKS:

LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 #2
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post: