Possible match Anna Jovita Mallari, 24 - Missing Since: 1 Dec 1988 from El Paso TX

Contact Information For Anna's Case

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

Texas Missing Persons Clearinghouse
512-424-2811

Or

El Paso Police Department
915-832-4445

NCIC Number: M-338417453
Please refer to this (above) number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

Source Information:
Texas Missing Persons Clearinghouse

I am guessing that yes, that Sgt was probably with EL Paso PD. There was even a rumor (am not sure how true this is) that Anna's skull has cracks since her head was allegedly smashed by a baseball bat or something like that.

But as for Princess Blue, she doesn't have any cracks in her skull right?

They were unable to determine a cause of death for Princess Blue. If the rumor about Anna is determined to be true, then most she is most likely not Princess Blue. I need to read through some information about Princess Blue a bit more before I could say for sure what my opinion would be on the matter. Also, we have down that she has been missing since December 1, 1988. She was reported missing by her employer that date when she didn't show up for work. Do you have any idea when she was last seen by any family member?

I am curious about her dentals, does Anna's mother recall if Anna was missing any teeth, particularly tooth #10 (this is the tooth that is next to the left front tooth)? Tooth #10 had been surgically removed 3 months to 1 year prior to Princess Blue's death.

I will see what I can find out about about getting ahold of El Paso PD and seeing if they still have Anna's dentals and hair. Hopefully I will find out something soon and get back to you.

But as for Princess Blue, she doesn't have any cracks in her skull right?

I need to ask Anna's brothers about the missing tooth. That's correct, she has been missing since Dec 1988, her youngest son's birth date was August of 1988. Anna's parents are both deceased. I'm not sure if the hair sample was Anna's or her mom's... Her family was in Philippines and the only family that she had back then in TX was her husband who've gone missing as well right after Anna was reported missing. Her family never heard of her ever since.

I was just wondering...what if Anna is PB? what's going to happen next after all the DNA testing and it matches? All her relatives and family are in the Philippines.

If it does turn out that Anna is Princess Blue, I guess it would be up to her family to determine what they would like done with Anna's remains. If they would like her cremated, I believe that something could be done and her ashes could be returned to her family. I am not certain what arrangements could be made if Anna's family wanted Anna's body brought to the Philippines. I'm sure that there is something that could be worked out once it was determined if Anna is Princess Blue is Anna or not. I know it's a long progress, but, we are moving in the right direction. I do hope we can find out if Anna's dentals are available still or not. If so, that sure would make the process move along much faster.

On Monday, I will ahold of the Texas Missing Persons Clearing House and they can personally get in touch with the El Paso PD and ask them about the dental records and see if they still have them on records there so that they can compare them to Princess Blue's.

What I also think would be a good idea to do is to get Anna's information added to www.namus.gov which is a national database which compares missing persons to unidentied persons. I think you should look over the website and then if you need help in getting Anna's information added to the site I'd be more than glad to help out in any way I can.

Take care for now. I'll let you know what I find out.

I was just wondering...what if Anna is PB? what's going to happen next after all the DNA testing and it matches? All her relatives and family are in the Philippines.

Hey all, I don't normally read the Princess Blue forum, but happened to independently run across Anna Jovita Mallari the other day and immediately thought "WOW, I wonder if the Princess Blue folks have checked this one." Happy to see this thread. Just wanted to back you all up with my two cents as someone from "outside" this case—I think she's the best bet yet.

Hi Zinc, sorry it has taken so long to reply to your post. I so hope that Anna is Princess Blue, the hard time (of course) is waiting to find out about the DNA being a match or not.

Fingers are still crossed xxxxx xxxxx

Hey all, I don't normally read the Princess Blue forum, but happened to independently run across Anna Jovita Mallari the other day and immediately thought "WOW, I wonder if the Princess Blue folks have checked this one." Happy to see this thread. Just wanted to back you all up with my two cents as someone from "outside" this case—I think she's the best bet yet.

Why is it taking so long??? Is there anything we can do to help speed things up???

I checked on this on 1/12/2011 and there is still nothing new to report.

what was her husbands name?odd he too went "missing" shortly after she did-find him and could find ALL the answers

Her husband's name is RM. He is in Germany right now with his new family... You can check him on Facebook. I know it's odd. When I talked with Anna's parents before, her mom said that Anna mentioned that if she ever went missing, they should contact her husband because something's on plus she went to work with bruises before she went missing. Isn't that really.....really odd? I'm surprised her husband's still free to roam.

Send me an email if you need to know more...BTW. Rknowley, we submitted another set of DNA samples straight from her elder brother and another one from her daughter. I do hope that we'll have a result soon. IT's taking more than the alotted time. Please help. Thank you.

I was hoping there might be an update on Anna's DNA?

I was considering the differences in the facial reconstruction and the picture submitted of Anna... Since Anna had recently been pregnant, I wonder if the stats submitted for her might be off? Often the stats used are from a driver's license, and pictures are not always most recent... Perhaps she had filled out quite a bit since that pic and stats?

ETA: Sorry, the quote didn't copy over correctly, but I was referring to Carl's post on pg 1 of this topic with the descriptions of similarities and differences in facial details...

Hi Everyone. Is there an update regarding the status of the DNA samples that were submitted by Anna's daughter and elder brother? It's been 2 years now. Hopefully, somebody can get back to me asap.
BTW, for some reason, my emails with the texas police department isn't sending, I hope no one's hacking and preventing it from sending. Like someone who doesn't want this case to be solved.
Please Sloane1 and Rknowles...help me.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27