Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Missing but not forgotten Discussion

Notices

Missing but not forgotten Discussion This Forum is for case discussion and opinion regarding all missing persons who have not been forgotten despite the number of years they have been missing. Many members have loved ones here & need your help to bring them home!


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #126  
Old 06-25-2012, 04:58 PM
Kamille's Avatar
Kamille Kamille is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor View Post
Are we back here to the theory that Dale said Michelle arrived at 4pm? Ok then, I think there are plenty of posts above on this issue and it seems to me that it isn't clear who said what to whom and when. If you choose to believe Lauren is correct and Dale did not make a mistake, or that the entire episode actually took place to begin with and that Sr is lying as well, than that is your opinion and where is the debate there? Why don't we take this to it's logical conclusion and say that Dale is guilty and let's fill in all the blanks around it to what we like to believe and be done with it? Oh wait ...

Lastly if you or I get to position the pieces on the chessboard to our likings, then it's mate in one I suppose, not much argument there.


JMO
What do you choose to believe? Because a debate is usually two sides expressing opposing views. Not one side stating over and over again the information they have painstakingly gathered for the past 7 months and the other side saying "I disagree" without anything to sustantiate why.

MOO
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:
  #127  
Old 06-25-2012, 05:30 PM
Thor's Avatar
Thor Thor is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 891
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamille View Post
What do you choose to believe? Because a debate is usually two sides expressing opposing views. Not one side stating over and over again the information they have painstakingly gathered for the past 7 months and the other side saying "I disagree" without anything to sustantiate why.

MOO
I am confused, the argument here, to the extent that there is one, is not on the evidence gathered by anyone, painstakingly or not, it's on the conclusions we derive from them.

Specifically on this issue the theory goes that Lauren stated that Dale said to her MP arrived at 4:00 pm and because later we have a video footage that shows MP arriving at 3:18 pm then therefore Dale lied.

I and at least one other disagreed that this proves Dale lied, the reasons for that can be found on several posts above.

So what are the facts?

1. Lauren states Dale said MP arrived at 4:00 pm.

2. Presumably Sr. and/or other Dale's family members say Dale arrived at Sr's at 4:30 pm. (according to his attorney)

3. There is a footage of MP arriving at Dale's at 3:18 pm


So what are the opinions on those facts?

They can be found on the posts above both by me and others.

Conclusion: If I am asked a question that starts with the conclusion that Dale lied and therefore is guilty then there is not much argument there, is there? If he lied then he's probably guilty and I agree.

What I said was that it is entirely questionable here that Dale and Sr. lied and that in any case has not been proven in a factual sense and that is in fact what is debatable.

In other words the question cannot come with a forgone conclusion to the same question (that would be a rhetorical question only), and a conclusion cannot be arrived at without answering the question. To the degree that the question allows for different conclusions that is a called a debate.

JMO

Last edited by Thor; 06-25-2012 at 06:56 PM.
  #128  
Old 06-25-2012, 05:49 PM
Skully's Avatar
Skully Skully is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 5,207
MP could have been on video at 3:18 and still been at his door at 4:00 or near too it and no one lied. I suggested before she may have stopped to talk to someone she knew at the complex and then headed over to Dale's. Or she was reading reading her text messages or fussing with the kids, something that delayed her to near 4:00. What if someone did stop to talk to her, and they waited until she left, followed her, or was waiting along a road for her, knowing she didn't have the kids, that is a possiblity. Were there any other people in that whole complex that had a camera and video? There had to be at least one person that saw her or Dale that day. No one? Every one talks about the hummer and how it stands out, but we don't have any one saying they saw her leave or come in or on the road, nothing. If the windows were tinted did they fear being see driving it? If not, then it doesn't make sense to take the Glow advertising off. You would want someone to think she left, to see that hummer leave that place. Eithere he was smart or he was dumb, he did it alone or he had help, which is it? No evidence of a crime in the condo. No sighting of her in that hummer coming or going. No sightings on the road, with or without the Glow advertising. How is this, with all the traffic cameras around.
__________________
Your Dream must be greater than your fear!
The Following User Says Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:
  #129  
Old 06-25-2012, 11:08 PM
Kamille's Avatar
Kamille Kamille is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor View Post
I am confused, the argument here, to the extent that there is one, is not on the evidence gathered by anyone, painstakingly or not, it's on the conclusions we derive from them.

Specifically on this issue the theory goes that Lauren stated that Dale said to her MP arrived at 4:00 pm and because later we have a video footage that shows MP arriving at 3:18 pm then therefore Dale lied.

I and at least one other disagreed that this proves Dale lied, the reasons for that can be found on several posts above.

So what are the facts?

1. Lauren states Dale said MP arrived at 4:00 pm.

2. Presumably Sr. and/or other Dale's family members say Dale arrived at Sr's at 4:30 pm. (according to his attorney)

3. There is a footage of MP arriving at Dale's at 3:18 pm


So what are the opinions on those facts?

They can be found on the posts above both by me and others.

Conclusion: If I am asked a question that starts with the conclusion that Dale lied and therefore is guilty then there is not much argument there, is there? If he lied then he's probably guilty and I agree.

What I said was that it is entirely questionable here that Dale and Sr. lied and that in any case has not been proven in a factual sense and that is in fact what is debatable.

In other words the question cannot come with a forgone conclusion to the same question (that would be a rhetorical question only), and a conclusion cannot be arrived at without answering the question. To the degree that the question allows for different conclusions that is a called a debate.

JMO

Okay so let me get this straight. You are suggesting that Lauren may be mistaken about what she heard regarding the time DSJr said that Michelle arrived at the condo, or she may be correct but DSJr may be mistaken about the times he told the family and presumably LE that Michelle arrived at the condo and when she left. This is not a theory. Lauren herself stated this information in a phone call with Vinnie Politan on his show dated Nov 29th.

So you believe that the discrepancy there means nothing? And that it doesn't seem suspicious at all that there is a 40 minute difference? Or do you believe that DSJr never said that to the family or LE? What is your conclusion about that information?

You are presuming that it was a member of DSJrís family who was the alibi witness as per his lawyerís statement but there is not one quote from anyone on his legal team, in his family, or LE that stated this. I have asked for a link to this info but perhaps you missed my request?

So in essence, your debate is not to poke holes in any theories presented based on the information that has been gathered and provide some of your own for us to consider, but to poke holes in the mounting evidence against Dale Smith Jr, the LE named prime suspect in the case. I believe a mod indicated in the last thread that this is the Michelle Parker thread and not the defend Dale Smith Jr thread.

So letís just say again for argumentís sake that all of the information and evidence that has been gathered by LE that points to DSJr can be ďinterpretedĒ in a different way, which can always be the case and is the reason why defence attorneys exist, and that heís actually completely innocent of any wrong doing. And that Michelle left the condo at some point after dropping the children off perfectly well and fine.

So we know she arrived at 3:18pm. What happened next? What time did she leave? We canít count on DSJrís account because he might have been just estimating and could have been off by about 40 minutes or Lauren may be mistaken about what he actually said. Where was Michelle when the Waterford text was sent over an hour after she arrived? We know she wasnít in Waterford. Why didnít anyone see her or the Hummer during that time? A poster on this board claimed he saw her exiting the hwy shortly before she arrived at the condo. There is video surveillance of her stopping for lunch. There may be some other people in the over 700 tips who saw her and/or her vehicle prior to arrival as well.

So can we assume that no one saw her after that arrival since LE continue to maintain that they believe DSJr is involved? Why didnít she call her son as she always does if he arrives home before her? Why didnít she call or text anyone other than that one word text to her brother which was a lie. How far do you figure she got before she met with foul play? Her phone was at Hoffner and Semoran travelling west and pinging at some time. What was that ping? When was it? We've only been told about two pings. The Waterford text and the last ping before the phone powered down near the Jesse Black Saloon in Oakridge. So was the Waterford text the ping at Hoffner and Semoran, less than 3 miles away from the condo over an hour after she arrived? What is your conclusion about that ping?

Or do you believe that she didnít meet with foul play and that she threw away her phone, drove to Walden Circle, stripped off the decals and took them with her, left her purse and all identification and bank cards behind and just walked away from her life? Why did she travel west instead of east towards home where she told her family less than an hour earlier she was headed?

What is your theory or opinion of what happened to Michelle Parker. Not just your theory or opinion of why the evidence or information gathered against Dale Smith Jr means nothing because he hasnít been arrested. What are your conclusions based on the information that has been provided?
TIA

MOO
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:
  #130  
Old 06-26-2012, 12:42 AM
SleuthDecay SleuthDecay is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 175
Great post, Kamille, THANK YOU!

And here's a reminder for those who seem to think police never even explored other possibilities for Michelle's disappearance:

Nov. 28, 2011
OPD CHIEF PAUL ROONEY: After numerous tips and investigative leads, we are officially naming Dale Smith, the ex-fiance, as the primary suspect in the disappearance of Michelle Parker. Many questions will be asked why Dale Smith wasn't considered a suspect prior to today. And the answer is we had to look at every aspect in the case before we could come out publicly and state that Mr. Smith is our primary focus.

That statement was made 11 days after Michelle disappeared. It sure sounds to me like they spent quite some time investigating other possibilities and ruling them out before naming DSJR suspect. JMO.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SleuthDecay For This Useful Post:
  #131  
Old 06-26-2012, 12:44 AM
Thor's Avatar
Thor Thor is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 891
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamille View Post
Okay so let me get this straight. You are suggesting that Lauren may be mistaken about what she heard regarding the time DSJr said that Michelle arrived at the condo, or she may be correct but DSJr may be mistaken about the times he told the family and presumably LE that Michelle arrived at the condo and when she left. This is not a theory. Lauren herself stated this information in a phone call with Vinnie Politan on his show dated Nov 29th. ....
Ok I'm not suggesting anything it seems that you are in this case. The fact is that Lauren stated the DS said MP arrived at 4:00 pm ... we know the rest. The theory is that DS therefore lied. I don't agree with that and we have a difference of opinions. As to what I think on this issue is that there is not enough known to make a determination as to whose recollection is correct and what that implies, that particulars of which can be found somewhere above this post and it would be too time consuming for me to re-state it.

So you believe that the discrepancy there means nothing? And that it doesn't seem suspicious at all that there is a 40 minute difference? Or do you believe that DSJr never said that to the family or LE? What is your conclusion about that information?

No I believe the discrepancy does not prove in this case Dale lied or otherwise, again I refer you to a previous post of mine above.

You are presuming that it was a member of DSJr’s family who was the alibi witness as per his lawyer’s statement but there is not one quote from anyone on his legal team, in his family, or LE that stated this. I have asked for a link to this info but perhaps you missed my request?

You are correct, since the attorney said in Dale's timeline defense rested on the contention that he couldn't have done the crime between 3:18 pm and 4:30pm because he was a Sr's I presume that there is a testimony to that effect. I never got a requested for a link, but this particular point has been debated before and has been a subject in TV shows such as Nancy Grace.

So in essence, your debate is not to poke holes in any theories presented based on the information that has been gathered and provide some of your own for us to consider, but to poke holes in the mounting evidence against Dale Smith Jr, the LE named prime suspect in the case. I believe a mod indicated in the last thread that this is the Michelle Parker thread and not the defend Dale Smith Jr thread.

I am not sure what "mounting evidence" you are referring to, I would say there are "mounting theories" perhaps, and even of that I'm not sure since it seems to me that often times we find ourselves re-visiting the same issues where Dale is concerned, and I would point out that on many occasion I have presented an alternative view, however one can simply disagree on a theory, state the reasons why and needs not to necessarily have an alternate theory, as it is the case with many posts. And no I don't think this is "the defend Dale Smith Jr thread" nor is it "the accuse Dale Smith Jr thread", I think this is the missing person forum abut the Michelle Parker case as I suspect you know already. The only reason we talk about Dale is because many posters want to talk about Dale, I for one would prefer we talked much more about Michelle and most importantly where she might be and less about how guilty or innocent Dale is, but I am only one of many I suppose.

So we know she arrived at 3:18pm. What happened next? What time did she leave? We can’t count on DSJr’s account because he might have been just estimating and could have been off by about 40 minutes or Lauren may be mistaken about what he actually said. Where was Michelle when the Waterford text was sent over an hour after she arrived? We know she wasn’t in Waterford. Why didn’t anyone see her or the Hummer during that time? A poster on this board claimed he saw her exiting the hwy shortly before she arrived at the condo. There is video surveillance of her stopping for lunch. There may be some other people in the over 700 tips who saw her and/or her vehicle prior to arrival as well.

This are all questions that on many occasions have been asked here and go to the central question of what happened to Michelle and I have on more then one occasion given my thoughts as to the possibilities. However ultimately IMO there is precious little in terms of evidence to know for sure, at least not on the public record, the police might have further evidence but thay are not known at this time.

So can we assume that no one saw her after that arrival since LE continue to maintain that they believe DSJr is involved? Why didn’t she call her son as she always does if he arrives home before her? Why didn’t she call or text anyone other than that one word text to her brother which was a lie. How far do you figure she got before she met with foul play? Her phone was at Hoffner and Semoran travelling west and pinging at some time. What was that ping? When was it? We've only been told about two pings. The Waterford text and the last ping before the phone powered down near the Jesse Black Saloon in Oakridge. So was the Waterford text the ping at Hoffner and Semoran, less than 3 miles away from the condo over an hour after she arrived? What is your conclusion about that ping?

Or do you believe that she didn’t meet with foul play and that she threw away her phone, drove to Walden Circle, stripped off the decals and took them with her, left her purse and all identification and bank cards behind and just walked away from her life? Why did she travel west instead of east towards home where she told her family less than an hour earlier she was headed? What is your theory or opinion of what happened to Michelle Parker. Not just your theory or opinion of why the evidence or information gathered agai


Again I don't think one needs to have a theory on anything, some things are not known period, however if you go over all my posts, and there are many, you would find that whatever faults I might have, not having an opinion is not one of them. It is practically impossible at this time and in one single post to re-litigate virtually all issues that have been discussed in the past 6 months or so as you probably would agree. I did comment on the issue of the Lauren's statement as did others, and I may comment on any further points you might have (just not so many at once) as others may.

IMO

Last edited by Thor; 06-26-2012 at 01:45 AM.
  #132  
Old 06-26-2012, 07:10 AM
Cblewife's Avatar
Cblewife Cblewife is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Winter Park, FL
Posts: 321
WHERE IS MICHELLe?!?!?!?
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cblewife For This Useful Post:
  #133  
Old 06-26-2012, 12:37 PM
What'sThatClue's Avatar
What'sThatClue What'sThatClue is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,469
We can only hope that Michelle is found soon. If she is deceased (and I sadly believe she is) perhaps our Tropical Storm Debbie will help wash up more evidence. I remember back in August 2008 we had Tropical Storm Fay and that helped flood the area where little Caylee was found and dislodged her remains. If Michelle is buried, perhaps this storm will help find her or at least find enough evidence that LE has that final piece of the puzzle that will help convict Dale.

Always hoping, tho, that Michelle is found alive. But at this point, I doubt it very much.

As always, JMO MOO
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:
  #134  
Old 06-26-2012, 03:19 PM
GrammaMaybe GrammaMaybe is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Santa Cruz, California
Posts: 255
*****SPOILER ALERT****** THIS IS MY OPINION ONLY

I am changing my time line to include Dale Senior coming back to the house with Dale to take care of Michelle and the Hummer.

In reviewing why certain "Dale couldn't possibly be guilty" types have become so prolific and distorting information so perversely, I went back to thread 20 and saw some footage of Dale Sr's marijuana court date. The reporter asked Dale Senior what he thought about Michelle's disappearance and mentions that "then you two take off." or something close. I thought Sr's reaction was interesting. So, IMHO, it was Dale Sr. and not Dale's mom who brought him back to the condo. Although, if he were more competent, Dale COULD have done it alone, he obviously wanted his da-da.

That explains to me why LE is having so much trouble bringing this case to trial. When my friend was murdered, the perp's lover became an accessory after the fact. (days after the fact) To avoid having the guilty parties point fingers at each other during two separate trials and risking smart attorneys creating enough reasonable doubt so that juries would convict neither, the DA left out a good deal of evidence and charged only the perp (who is still in prison and this happened in 1982).

So, anybody know if Dale Sr. has a truck other than he white work truck?

BTW, after working with mandated clients for almost 20 years, about 1/3 of whom where meth addicts, Dale sure looks the part to me. Which would mean, if were true, that he is very unstable and highly volatile. So I would warn posters who have mentioned that they don't think he's dangerous to anyone other than intimates, that he could be lethal. I doubt if he was intimate with the life guard he helped kill or the guy he cold cocked with a chair in Bell Isle.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GrammaMaybe For This Useful Post:
  #135  
Old 06-26-2012, 03:53 PM
mikkismom's Avatar
mikkismom mikkismom is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,567
Just providing info here. There is another person who claims to know DS and says that MP dropped off the twins at 4pm.

HTH

FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #1 - Page 18 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
__________________
No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mikkismom For This Useful Post:
  #136  
Old 06-26-2012, 04:01 PM
What'sThatClue's Avatar
What'sThatClue What'sThatClue is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikkismom View Post
Just providing info here. There is another person who claims to know DS and says that MP dropped off the twins at 4pm.

HTH

FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #1 - Page 18 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Yes, I remember that. But that particular poster has never gotten verified so I take whatever he/she says with a grain of salt.

JMO MOO

ETA: Thank you for refreshing my memory.

Last edited by What'sThatClue; 06-26-2012 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Added thank you
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:
  #137  
Old 06-26-2012, 04:37 PM
GrammaMaybe GrammaMaybe is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Santa Cruz, California
Posts: 255
*****SPOILER ALERT***** I'm convinced Dale is guilty and this is just some wild guesses about what the dynamics might be between a father-son murder team. All just guesses, and opinion.

In reviewing some raw video, the Dale Senior-Dale Junior relationship is interesting to me, old retired "sin eater" (psychotherapist) that I am. Dale senior, feels the need to call Dale junior, "Little Dale." Interesting. Dale Sr. isn't very articulate and needed to repeat phrases, responses as if he had them memorized. And he diminishes "Little Dale."

All Dale Sr. said about Michelle was, "go find her." A dare to someone? To whom? Is he issuing a "nyah, nyah, nah, nyah nyah" "you can't catch me" sort of challenge? Maybe the challenge is intended to be directed Dale Jr. rather than the police. Sort of a "you couldn't pin this on me if you wanted to. You couldn't even lead 'm to where I hid Michelle for you."

Dale sure looks like the second banana is this family. Before this review, I was thinking of Dale as the alpha, but not now. Alphas don't need "protection" like Dale does. "Big Dales" would be embarrassed by having to be surrounded by all those women.

There used to be, IIRC and I ain't looking up now, a theory that batterers are actually frightened little boys with poor social, coping skills. They need to bully and beat up the woman to feel masculine. This kind of infantile coping can be learned from a bullying "I need to be the strong guy" parent. Not knowing the family at all, I couldn't say, but if I were working with Dale Sr., I'd be warning him to prepare for the time "Little Dale" begins to believe he is ready to take over the alpha spot.

HOW WOULD THIS HELP US FIND MICHELLE? If the above fits, Dale Senior's expertise would be necessary. Maybe only he can successfully back up the boat to get it launched at the sight. Maybe the body would have to be in an area only he knows of because it is close to a job of his. Maybe he has to cook the meth Dale needs to clean up all night on the 17th. Maybe Dale Senior has to do the actual murder because Dale doesn't have the stomach for it. What skills, knowledge does Dale have that "Little Dale" doesn't?

Maybe it's relationships. Does Dale Senior have a friend who owns a business that uses 55 gallon drums all the time? Does "Big Dale" have a drug underground friend who has disposed of bodies before?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GrammaMaybe For This Useful Post:
  #138  
Old 06-26-2012, 04:38 PM
What'sThatClue's Avatar
What'sThatClue What'sThatClue is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammaMaybe View Post
*****SPOILER ALERT****** THIS IS MY OPINION ONLY

I am changing my time line to include Dale Senior coming back to the house with Dale to take care of Michelle and the Hummer.

In reviewing why certain "Dale couldn't possibly be guilty" types have become so prolific and distorting information so perversely, I went back to thread 20 and saw some footage of Dale Sr's marijuana court date. The reporter asked Dale Senior what he thought about Michelle's disappearance and mentions that "then you two take off." or something close. I thought Sr's reaction was interesting. So, IMHO, it was Dale Sr. and not Dale's mom who brought him back to the condo. Although, if he were more competent, Dale COULD have done it alone, he obviously wanted his da-da.

That explains to me why LE is having so much trouble bringing this case to trial. When my friend was murdered, the perp's lover became an accessory after the fact. (days after the fact) To avoid having the guilty parties point fingers at each other during two separate trials and risking smart attorneys creating enough reasonable doubt so that juries would convict neither, the DA left out a good deal of evidence and charged only the perp (who is still in prison and this happened in 1982).

So, anybody know if Dale Sr. has a truck other than he white work truck?

BTW, after working with mandated clients for almost 20 years, about 1/3 of whom where meth addicts, Dale sure looks the part to me. Which would mean, if were true, that he is very unstable and highly volatile. So I would warn posters who have mentioned that they don't think he's dangerous to anyone other than intimates, that he could be lethal. I doubt if he was intimate with the life guard he helped kill or the guy he cold cocked with a chair in Bell Isle.
Golly, I've seen so many vehicles at Sr's house that I couldn't really say. I hope someone else knows. Doesn't he have a hummer type vehicle? I vaguely remember, so...help, anyone.

Btw, I saw that footage a while back when it first appeared. Very interesting, eh?

JMO MOO
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:
  #139  
Old 06-26-2012, 05:54 PM
Jazzmaster's Avatar
Jazzmaster Jazzmaster is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Orlando FL
Posts: 1,339
So where did Dale & Dale hide Michelle? The cowboy and drug lord? IMO they BOTH know where she is. Loosen those lips and let us know!
The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzmaster For This Useful Post:
  #140  
Old 06-26-2012, 06:11 PM
Sparky's Avatar
Sparky Sparky is offline
ARMY STRONG
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Fantasy Island
Posts: 2,338
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammaMaybe View Post
*****SPOILER ALERT****** THIS IS MY OPINION ONLY

I am changing my time line to include Dale Senior coming back to the house with Dale to take care of Michelle and the Hummer.

In reviewing why certain "Dale couldn't possibly be guilty" types have become so prolific and distorting information so perversely, I went back to thread 20 and saw some footage of Dale Sr's marijuana court date. The reporter asked Dale Senior what he thought about Michelle's disappearance and mentions that "then you two take off." or something close. I thought Sr's reaction was interesting. So, IMHO, it was Dale Sr. and not Dale's mom who brought him back to the condo. Although, if he were more competent, Dale COULD have done it alone, he obviously wanted his da-da.

That explains to me why LE is having so much trouble bringing this case to trial. When my friend was murdered, the perp's lover became an accessory after the fact. (days after the fact) To avoid having the guilty parties point fingers at each other during two separate trials and risking smart attorneys creating enough reasonable doubt so that juries would convict neither, the DA left out a good deal of evidence and charged only the perp (who is still in prison and this happened in 1982).

So, anybody know if Dale Sr. has a truck other than he white work truck?

BTW, after working with mandated clients for almost 20 years, about 1/3 of whom where meth addicts, Dale sure looks the part to me. Which would mean, if were true, that he is very unstable and highly volatile. So I would warn posters who have mentioned that they don't think he's dangerous to anyone other than intimates, that he could be lethal. I doubt if he was intimate with the life guard he helped kill or the guy he cold cocked with a chair in Bell Isle.

BBM

Please listen here:


At 27:35

http://buckethead.realradio.fm/playe...l&mid=21627148


Neighbor caught Dale Smith's father's Hummer on video with boat attached to it.


This podcast has a lot of info and lasts about 12 mins.
__________________
This is the place for case discussion and opinion regarding those who are missing. As stated above.


Praying for Michelle Parker







We are a Blue Star Family.

Please Remember Our Troops this Holiday Season.

Last edited by Sparky; 06-26-2012 at 06:38 PM. Reason: fixed link
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:
  #141  
Old 06-26-2012, 06:27 PM
vibert vibert is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
BBM

Please listen here:


At 27:35

http://buckethead.realradio.fm/playe...l&mid=21627148


Neighbor caught Dale Smith's father's Hummer on video with boat attached to it.


This podcast has a lot of info and lasts about 12 mins.
link is gone

dssr was out fishing the next day
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vibert For This Useful Post:
  #142  
Old 06-26-2012, 06:37 PM
Sparky's Avatar
Sparky Sparky is offline
ARMY STRONG
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Fantasy Island
Posts: 2,338
Quote:
Originally Posted by vibert View Post
link is gone

dssr was out fishing the next day


Here it is 27:35

http://buckethead.realradio.fm/playe...l&mid=21627148

ETA: I don't know that he was out fishing, the video caught him taking his boat out per the link above. jmo
__________________
This is the place for case discussion and opinion regarding those who are missing. As stated above.


Praying for Michelle Parker







We are a Blue Star Family.

Please Remember Our Troops this Holiday Season.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:
  #143  
Old 06-26-2012, 06:39 PM
GrammaMaybe GrammaMaybe is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Santa Cruz, California
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
BBM

Please listen here:


At 27:35

http://buckethead.realradio.fm/playe...l&mid=21627148


Neighbor caught Dale Smith's father's Hummer on video with boat attached to it.


This podcast has a lot of info and lasts about 12 mins.

Sparky and ANYBODY ELSE

I can't access the podcast with this link. Does anyone have it stashes somewhere where I can get to it?

Thanks. I heard it before, but really would like to hear it again.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GrammaMaybe For This Useful Post:
  #144  
Old 06-26-2012, 06:42 PM
Sparky's Avatar
Sparky Sparky is offline
ARMY STRONG
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Fantasy Island
Posts: 2,338
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammaMaybe View Post
Sparky and ANYBODY ELSE

I can't access the podcast with this link. Does anyone have it stashes somewhere where I can get to it?

Thanks. I heard it before, but really would like to hear it again.
I fixed the link for ya.

http://buckethead.realradio.fm/playe...l&mid=21627148
__________________
This is the place for case discussion and opinion regarding those who are missing. As stated above.


Praying for Michelle Parker







We are a Blue Star Family.

Please Remember Our Troops this Holiday Season.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:
  #145  
Old 06-26-2012, 07:20 PM
Cblewife's Avatar
Cblewife Cblewife is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Winter Park, FL
Posts: 321
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post

I had not heard that before. Thanks!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cblewife For This Useful Post:
  #146  
Old 06-26-2012, 07:53 PM
GrammaMaybe GrammaMaybe is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Santa Cruz, California
Posts: 255
***** SPOILER ALERT ***** I'm convinced Little Dale is guilty and considering whether Big Dale is an accomplice.

Before 11/17

LittleDale purchases equipment to protect surfaces, secure Michelle, clean up any mess
LDale plans exactly how and where to subdue Michelle
LDale purchases & installs hook&eye on TV room door
LDale picks up container for Michelle and takes it to BDale's house

11/17

? If BDale was at condo at 3:18, LDale picks him up at Rose Blvd in time to be at condo by 3.
LDale moves his truck to street in front of condo.
LDale moves his work truck onto street
Garage door is open

3:18 Michelle arrives at condo driving Hummer with Glow stickers. (neighbor video)


LDale convinces Michelle to drive into the garage and closes the garage door (3min)
LDale & Michelle release kids from car seats, plop them in front of TV, hooks door (10 min)
LDale asks Michelle to take a look at this "paperwork" & heavy book on table (5min)
LDale comes up behind Michelle and subdues her (4min)
While Michelle is unconscious, LDale restrains her (10min)
LDale moves restrained Michelle into the Hummer (5min)
LDale removes Glow sticker (10min [per sticker company])

NOTE: There was speculation that BigDale was at the condo when Michelle arrived. Babysitter?

4:20 LDale puts kids in his truck and leaves to go to Rose Blvd (Big Dale's house)

4:26 LDale pulls over on Hoffner to answer text sent to Michelle by her brother

4:40 LDale arrives at Big Dale's house
LDale unbuckles twins, gives them to his mom, waves to neighbor, borrows Big Dale's shovel
LDale has snack?

5:00 LDale & BDale leave Rose Blvd in BDale's truck with container.

5:31 SUNSET
5:32 LDale and BDale arrive at condo
LDale and BDale move Michelle to truck
BDale supervises clean up of condo, hook&eye removal, helps with narrative practice

6:00 DARK BDale takes Michelle to Mission St. & leaves her there along with container
LDale takes Hummer to Walden Palms
LDale waits for BDale to pick him up
BDale & LDale arrive at BDale's house by 8:00 when Dale gets message from YS


8:00 LDale leaves Daddy's and takes Belle Isle route to his condo
LDale turns off iPhone & tosses it off Nela St. Bridge at 8:08 pm


8:30 LDale meets LE at Carter Glen condo




11/18
BDale takes his boat out and goes fishing (Buckethead).
Before launching, he stops by Mission St for pick up
On his way to work, Dale exits toll road at 520 to make drop off (trucker).
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GrammaMaybe For This Useful Post:
  #147  
Old 06-26-2012, 07:55 PM
vibert vibert is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 81
yes, but regardless of whether he was fishing or not r whether he was caught on vid or not, we already knew that he took the boat out. The lake where he was has been searched so what is the significance?
  #148  
Old 06-26-2012, 08:11 PM
Sparky's Avatar
Sparky Sparky is offline
ARMY STRONG
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Fantasy Island
Posts: 2,338
Quote:
Originally Posted by vibert View Post
yes, but regardless of whether he was fishing or not r whether he was caught on vid or not, we already knew that he took the boat out. The lake where he was has been searched so what is the significance?
BBM

Do you have a link for what lake he had been too? I must have missed that. tia
__________________
This is the place for case discussion and opinion regarding those who are missing. As stated above.


Praying for Michelle Parker







We are a Blue Star Family.

Please Remember Our Troops this Holiday Season.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:
  #149  
Old 06-26-2012, 08:30 PM
Jazzmaster's Avatar
Jazzmaster Jazzmaster is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Orlando FL
Posts: 1,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by vibert View Post
yes, but regardless of whether he was fishing or not r whether he was caught on vid or not, we already knew that he took the boat out. The lake where he was has been searched so what is the significance?
It is very significant as it was part of a decoy plot IMO...smoke and mirrors! MOO Sr knew the focus would be on the smiths and to be coy and waste LE resources he purposefully took the boat out that day. JMO

Last edited by Jazzmaster; 06-26-2012 at 08:49 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jazzmaster For This Useful Post:
  #150  
Old 06-26-2012, 08:51 PM
GrammaMaybe GrammaMaybe is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Santa Cruz, California
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by vibert View Post
link is gone

dssr was out fishing the next day

According to the witness on the Buckethead Show, a neighbor near Lake Eleanor has video of Big Dale in his Hummer towing his boat on the day of Michelle's disappearance.
We've heard that Big Dale was at the Condo on the 17th. (link? source?) The witness on Buckethead Show says he was cruising through town, towing his boat that day.

Any one with sources to clear up these details?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GrammaMaybe For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #17 imamaze Missing but not forgotten Discussion 719 01-22-2012 10:38 AM
FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16 imamaze Missing but not forgotten Discussion 945 01-09-2012 07:09 PM
FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #13 imamaze Missing but not forgotten Discussion 628 12-14-2011 09:33 PM
FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #11 imamaze Missing but not forgotten Discussion 598 12-11-2011 08:46 AM
FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #8 imamaze Missing but not forgotten Discussion 559 12-06-2011 11:51 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:55 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!