Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Hot Cases > Lisa Irwin Missing!

Notices

Lisa Irwin Missing! 10 mo old Lisa Irwin disappeared from her crib in the middle of the night. Where is she?

Old 06-25-2012, 12:47 PM
Admin

Mod note:

Guys, it is getting too personal in here. Not that that is anything new for this forum however it is getting very, very old.

Please - do me and yourselves a favor - Take a break from this forum if needed. Then there is the ignore list that I believe everyone still posting in here is aware how to use. Or you can practice some self-restraint and scroll on by the posts that irritate you.

I gave you guys 3 options. The 4th one is a TO. I know most of you guys frequent many forums here and that is the only reason I have restrained myself so far. If you guys don't figure out the best way to deal with it yourselves, I will handle it.
Old 06-25-2012, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadedgal View Post
steve young's comments, deann's subsequent posts in the thread (and her edited online article) and "evidence" (as posted several times all over this forum) support the fact LE believes lisa is dead but not necessarily by homicide. (who said homicide?)

and no one should surmise that just b/c an arrest has not been made that there is no "real" evidence. LE knows what it's doing. sometimes, it's a waiting/watching game...
I'm not following you here. If LE thinks that Lisa is dead but not necessarily by homicide what would it be from? Accidentally killed herself? Or are you talking about murder vs manslaughter?
Homicide is the killing of one human being by another human being.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/homicide
Old 06-25-2012, 01:25 PM

http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/region_...-for-baby-lisa

I just watched the video of the Balloon Release ...

I wished they would have shown a close-up of Deb -- it looks like her in one shot of the video but a close-up would have been better ...

I was NOT surprised that Deb didn't speak to the media ... JMO, but that was because her defense attorneyS were NOT present to keep her under control ...

As to Jeremy ... "same ole" "same ole" ... looks and sounds so disinterested ...

I have seen people more upset and emotional about losing their pets than Deb and Jeremy have shown for losing their baby ...

JMO ... but this was a WASTE ... a HUGE WASTE ...

Old 06-25-2012, 07:56 PM
Karma is a beautiful thing ~

Publicity stunt...pure and simple. Why not do something menial every few months to give the DT something to fall back on when they are finally in court defending these people? So they released a balloon here and there? See...they ARE looking for their child! What a joke! Poor little Lisa!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Please help identify the unidentified photos found in the storage locker of serial killer, Rodney Alcala.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-F...61183953929612
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norest4thewicked For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2012, 12:22 PM
I figured out how to type here

If they can't afford an age progression sketch, why not release pics of themselves at her current age? I really think that would be helpful, if Lisa were alive.

Sometimes I wonder if JI/DB can't think of what they would really do if she was kidnapped b/c all they are thinking is how to appear less suspicious. They aren't in "find my baby" mode, they are in "look less guilty" mode. It's hard to change gears and think of things that would actually help if you were innocent b/c you're expending all of your effort on guilt and hiding the truth.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamnotagolem For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2012, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotagolem View Post
If they can't afford an age progression sketch, why not release pics of themselves at her current age? I really think that would be helpful, if Lisa were alive.

Sometimes I wonder if JI/DB can't think of what they would really do if she was kidnapped b/c all they are thinking is how to appear less suspicious. They aren't in "find my baby" mode, they are in "look less guilty" mode. It's hard to change gears and think of things that would actually help if you were innocent b/c you're expending all of your effort on guilt and hiding the truth.

BBM: Exactly ! And they have NEVER been in "find my baby mode" !

That's what this Balloon Release was about : for Deb and Jeremy to try to look less guilty ...

Nice try, Deb, Jeremy and defense team ... LOL ... but it didn't work ... the majority believe you know exactly what happened to Baby Lisa ...

Old 07-02-2012, 11:38 AM
Cancer Sucks

Almost 9 months now.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shelby1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2012, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby1 View Post
Almost 9 months now.....

Thanks for the reminder ... wow ... 9 months already !

Old 07-09-2012, 04:49 PM
Heca, firimar!

Balloon release. Now THAT'S helpful.