Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Located Forum Discussion

Notices

Located Forum Discussion Discussion for those who were missing and are now located

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2012, 06:56 PM

Two ways to look at that comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateB View Post
Interesting first comment under this article.
Well, there are two ways to view that comment. The first is that there were more people involved in the party. Now that would make sense since TCS is seen on the video camera. However, if another party(s) were involved, that could possibly make another vehicle involved. However, if i was the defense attorney for either of these perps I would try very early on in the case to introduce the idea of additional parties -- because as any good defense attorney knows -- any doubt in the mind of the jurors -- means my client goes free. I tend to believe there were more people involved for three reasons: 1. TCS is seen on camera and he knows it. 2. Margaret's desperation to bring a girl home with them that night -- and any girl -- not just a specific girl. 3. For some reason I believe that the dismembering of the body was a collective decision, not an individual decision.

While it could very well be that TCS was a serial killer, and I will not rule that out either -- if he was not a serial killer than I do believe another male was involved here. Who and how remains to be seen -- but as they have separated Margaret and TCS -- they both are going to talk and we will see. In my mind there is a large chunk of this puzzle missing still. The folks that she worked with are most likely to know who would be partying with who and some likely scenarios if there was another person or persons involved. Cell phone records will also tell the tale.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aviatrix For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MemoryFoam View Post
I recognize that guy as a doorman for a couple of other strip clubs on the street.
I know some who work in the FQ have come forward and spoken with the media and LE but I do worry that there continues to be "a code of silence" still being followed. I guess that there is so much of an "underground" there that the whole truth never really gets revealed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vann For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurysOut View Post
I would never have thought of that! I did wonder where the Rice came from.

I know I'm not going to re-read her books right now.
Her son passed away a long time ago. I did wonder about the name but I hope her books had no influence. She is my favorite author.
The Following User Says Thank You to thepinkdragon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 07:45 PM

The guy went back and added a comment saying someone had his phone and posted the first comment - that it wasn't him...strange. IMO
Quote:
Originally Posted by MemoryFoam View Post
There's a dancer/waitress who worked under that name at Stiletto's.

Speak up!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to saralsim For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 07:47 PM

Just a thought: I read that Addie Hall (the woman who was murdered and dismembered by Zach Bowen) and Margaret Sanchez worked together at Hogs Bar and became friends. It would be very interesting to know if Terry Speaks was also a friend - and even more intriguing to imagine that they all knew Patricia Biehn, who was complicit in the murders/dismemberments of 3 other women. Biehn was released from prison after only 5 years and I wonder if her path crossed with any of the others. It's a tangled web, but all of these people lived and worked in the French Quarter and have a gruesome common denominator.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mamacat For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 07:56 PM

Sorry if already posted, but here's a link to a recent Mississippi Sun Herald story on Speaks and Sanchez:

http://www.sunherald.com/2012/06/25/...xtradited.html
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ashsmith For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saralsim View Post
The guy went back and added a comment saying someone had his phone and posted the first comment - that it wasn't him...strange. IMO
Odd how the original post was several days ago but new post only a few minutes ago. That second post was not there when some of us read it. What's up with that?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vann For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamacat View Post
Just a thought: I read that Addie Hall (the woman who was murdered and dismembered by Zach Bowen) and Margaret Sanchez worked together at Hogs Bar and became friends. It would be very interesting to know if Terry Speaks was also a friend - and even more intriguing to imagine that they all knew Patricia Biehn, who was complicit in the murders/dismemberments of 3 other women. Biehn was released from prison after only 5 years and I wonder if her path crossed with any of the others. It's a tangled web, but all of these people lived and worked in the French Quarter and have a gruesome common denominator.
Not possible. He was in jail when the incident happened. No evidence he had come to NOLA yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to stormsurge For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 08:05 PM

Anyone know how to post a pic on here from an iPad? I found another pic of TS that I don't think I've seen here yet. It's a mug shot but his hair is darker.
Old 06-25-2012, 08:12 PM
Verified registered nurse

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyBug86 View Post
HANCOCK COUNTY, Miss. - Speaks' extradition comes as the FBI Violent Crime Task Force continues to process evidence removed from the couple’s Kenner home and vehicle.

Jaren Lockhart was reported missing on June 6. Her torso washed ashore on a beach in Bay St. Louis, Miss., and other parts of her severed body washed up days later. Authorities in Hancock County, Miss., are looking for her killer. This timeline follows the events of the investigation.

The beginning of this report after the HANCOCK COUNTY, Miss.-

The sentence that follows gives me hope! Iknow they have to find something atleast in the car.....WHATTA U GUYS THINK??
The color yellow is impossible to read.

ETA: Now I can read it!!??
Old 06-25-2012, 08:16 PM
Verified Juanette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vann View Post
Odd how the original post was several days ago but new post only a few minutes ago. That second post was not there when some of us read it. What's up with that?
And if you have someone's phone, does that mean you can automatically post as them ? [ I never use my phone to post, so I am asking, not being snarky.]
Old 06-25-2012, 08:17 PM
Verified registered nurse

Is MAS still in a mental facility?
Old 06-25-2012, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormsurge View Post
Not possible. He was in jail when the incident happened. No evidence he had come to NOLA yet.
What about Biehn? I know most of you have already dismissed CN's comments, but there is truth hidden amongst all of the BS he says. She could have somehow influenced Margaret Sanchez, if their paths crossed at some point. We still don't know if Margaret was really complicit in Jaren's murder. My gut tells me that Margaret is not a killer and that she has been totally caught up in a real-life horror story and was totally fooled by Terry Speaks and possibly another player in this horrific game. We will soon know the truth, I hope...and if there is another killer involved, then let's hope he or she is taken off the streets soon. If anyone from the FQ is reading this, and knows more, I hope you will speak up and show some bravery, so that others can be saved from a similar fate.

Last edited by mamacat; 06-25-2012 at 08:19 PM. Reason: dont want to name that weirdo !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamacat For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 08:19 PM
Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each

Points IMO that strongly indicate there just had to be some nefarious intent is the fact that out of the three known adults that night without a doubt in my mind there WAS ATLEAST ONE CELL PHONE BETWEEN THE THREE OF THEM(IMO quite likely there were three cell phones) ..if there was not nefarious intent IMO their clear path should have been detailed in their subpoenaed cell phone records...THERE IS ZERO REASON OR CAUSE FOR ATLEAST ONE OF THOSE CELL PHONES DOES NOT CLEARLY INDICATE THE MOVEMENTS OF THOSE EARLY MORNING HOURS! ZERO!

with this being what most of us have believed it to be, that being that this was not premeditated then there is ZERO CAUSE FOR ALL OF THE CELL PHONES THAT WERE WITH THESE THREE THAT NIGHT/MORNING SHOULD NOT SHOW A CLEAR PATH TO THE DESTINATION TO WHERE JAREN WAS KILLED.. from that point on, meaning the disposal site I can see at that point they would remove the batteries from the cell phones to keep their movements from being tracked from that point on.. BUT IF IT WAS NOT PLANNED THEN THE CELL PHONES SHOULD HAVE EASILY LED TO AT MINIMUM THE CRIME SCENE WHERE JAREN WAS KILLED AT.. LE states that has not yet been found.. IMO how can this be possible? ..IMO it strongly is indicative of there being premeditation at some point atleast as far as their killing their cell phones being tracked PRIOR TO BEING IN THE LOCATION THAT JAREN WAS MURDERED..

THIS IS A POINT THAT I CANNOT GET PAST!
Old 06-25-2012, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
And if you have someone's phone, does that mean you can automatically post as them ? [ I never use my phone to post, so I am asking, not being snarky.]
Yeah, sounds fishy to me. I've heard that excuse before. His retraction is suspicious to me. IMO
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vann For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 08:28 PM
Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each

Quote:
Anyone know how to post a pic on here from an iPad? I found another pic of TS that I don't think I've seen here yet. It's a mug shot but his hair is darker.
Go to the picture and hold your finger directly on the image.. it should pop up a window that gives you several options tap on the one that says "copy image URL" or something similar.. once that link is copied come back to the white box on this page which you type your post in.. directly above the white box you will see the tiny icon that has a mountain and a sunshine(next to the quote icon) ..click on that icon and a pop up box will appear in whichyou simply paste the copied image url into ..and hit submit.. it should have the image appear in your post.

HTH
Old 06-25-2012, 08:55 PM

Quote:
I think the point here is whether their paths had crossed at some time in the past.(IMO... not speaking for anyone else here)

Hall was originally from NC as well as Speaks... Speaks was born 3 years prior to Hall. Did they know each other through friends or acquaintances? - Could he have been a friend of Addie's older brother? WAS HE Addie's older brother???

Surely Sanchez told Speaks about her friend Addie...

Sanchez appeared to be ♥ broken about the loss of her friend and posted about how much she missed her...

So how does Sanchez end up involved in another murder and dismemberment tied to Bourbon St????

Either she was SEVERLY RE-traumatized (by Speaks and/or others)

OR

She had some twisted affinity to do it to someone else.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gngr~snap For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 09:06 PM
Former Member

I think that comment was posted as a joke, and I don't think the guy knew that it would link to his Facebook page. I'm sure he was mortified when it showed up on his Facebook page. He likely wanted to delete it from the story comments and was not able to. So he found an excuse to avert unwanted attention away from him. It's not worth giving it another thought.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:07 PM
Former Member

Quote:

I hope it's ok to post this.
I have a broken link.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinekenMan View Post
I have a broken link.
I still can't figure this stuff out. Followed directions and still nothing. Grrrr
Old 06-25-2012, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gngr~snap View Post
I think the point here is whether their paths had crossed at some time in the past.(IMO... not speaking for anyone else here)

Hall was originally from NC as well as Speaks... Speaks was born 3 years prior to Hall. Did they know each other through friends or acquaintances? - Could he have been a friend of Addie's older brother? WAS HE Addie's older brother???

Surely Sanchez told Speaks about her friend Addie...

Sanchez appeared to be ♥ broken about the loss of her friend and posted about how much she missed her...

So how does Sanchez end up involved in another murder and dismemberment tied to Bourbon St????

Either she was SEVERLY RE-traumatized (by Speaks and/or others)

OR

She had some twisted affinity to do it to someone else.
You read my mind ! Totally agree with all you've written here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamacat For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 09:30 PM

Apparently TS is now in NC

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news/...9/-/index.html
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stormsurge For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Well I'll be!
The Following User Says Thank You to gngr~snap For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 10:12 PM
Former Member

Good grief. Will they set bail in North Carolina? Has bail been set on his charges stemming from the arrest in Louisiana?
Old 06-25-2012, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinekenMan View Post
Good grief. Will they set bail in North Carolina? Has bail been set on his charges stemming from the arrest in Louisiana?
~jmo He has not been charged with anything realted to Jaren YET!

maybe he didn't do anything???
I think he did they just need time!
He won't slip away again!
Closed Thread