GUILTY MI - Carnel Chamberlain, 4, Mount Pleasant, 21 June 2012 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone link that picture used on the NCMEC flyer for Carnel? The full photo and a clearer one?

I'm on my way out shortly, but wanted to point out again, this photo was allegedly taken within 1 week of his disappearance/murder. If what we heard about the head being shaved 1 week prior to his murder is accurate.

I see no alarming evidence of abuse in that photo. I see some slight bruising in the rib area and along the temple, but nothing I would find alarming. I did not see any evidence of marks on the childs neck in that photo either.

These are just outloud questions I have.

will bbl. Going to visit the godmom and her hubby.

As a mother, part of me sympathizes with Jaimee... I could never imagine losing a child, especially at the hands of someone I love(d).

But the maternal part of me, the instinctual part that would never allow anybody to hurt my babies is disgusted by her actions. How she could leave her son with someone who had hurt him in the past... I cannot understand and I won't understand.

My instinctual part is winning out over my sympathetic part the more that comes out in this case.

As a mother, part of me sympathizes with Jaimee... I could never imagine losing a child, especially at the hands of someone I love(d).

But the maternal part of me, the instinctual part that would never allow anybody to hurt my babies is disgusted by her actions. How she could leave her son with someone who had hurt him in the past... I cannot understand and I won't understand.

My instinctual part is winning out over my sympathetic part the more that comes out in this case.

Very good post. Well said. The feelings that arise concerning this poor mom are complicated. I agree totally, that as a mother, I have compassion for her loss. I cannot imagine coming home form work and finding my child missing, only to end in such a brutal tragedy.

But as an abused child myself, I cannot muster up much sympathy for her.
It was not my parents who were abusing me, thank goodness, but it was an uncle who babysat us. And I knew if my father ever found out what my uncle was doing to me in my bedroom after school, when I got home from kindergarten, somehow I just knew my dad would have killed him, literally. And one of the main reasons I never told anyone was because I was afraid I would lose my dad, and since they had just divorced that would have been too devastating.

So one of the reasons I am so triggered by Jaimies somewhat lame response at protecting her child, was that I never told my parents what was happening to me at that age because I knew how upset they would have been. I did not want to add to the overwhelm that was going on in the middle of the horrible divorce situation. So when I think of poor Carnel, being punched in the face, and grabbed by the neck, and knowing that mom saw it and did nothing to stop it ----it really makes me so very sad for him. He must have felt that there was nobody who could save him, if she was not going to. I hope that rambling response makes sense.

My sympathy and understanding of/for victims ends when they become abusers themselves or are complicit in the abuse of THEIR BEAUTIFUL PRECIOUS BABIES.

I am sick to death of crapola excuses for hurting children. Bottom line is that children are helpless and if you hurt a child you are lower than whale *****. I don't CARE why you did it. It honestly doesn't matter.

Children and their rights come first. No excuses.

MOO

http://birchrunchamber.org/carnel-c...bor-his-spirits-going-to-talk-to-authorities/

Hope this is a linkable source.

“It just hurts,” Chatfield said. “This is too close to home.”

“It’s hard to get over. I have to live here, to see where he was dug up.”

Her plan is to contact a tribal medicine man to hold a healing ceremony on her property and her niece’s, and to bless the spot where Carnel’s body was.

Chatfield believes Carnel’s body and spirit will help authorities show how he was killed.

“His spirit’s gonna talk,” she said.

Again, prayers for this family and the tribe as they walk the long road ahead. :(

I think that AB has brought some serious bad medicine down on himself.

Carnel will lead them in the right direction. IMHO

Can someone link that picture used on the NCMEC flyer for Carnel? The full photo and a clearer one?

I'm on my way out shortly, but wanted to point out again, this photo was allegedly taken within 1 week of his disappearance/murder. If what we heard about the head being shaved 1 week prior to his murder is accurate.

I see no alarming evidence of abuse in that photo. I see some slight bruising in the rib area and along the temple, but nothing I would find alarming. I did not see any evidence of marks on the childs neck in that photo either.

These are just outloud questions I have.

will bbl. Going to visit the godmom and her hubby.

I hope this is one of the photo's you were talking about, it is linked to story.

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2012/07/carnel_chamberlain_family_spok.html

Hi everyone!

I'm going to start a new thread for Carnel, will be closing this one in a few, its getting pretty long.

Ima

carnel.jpg

this is the best I could find.

bumping for Carnel.

Thanks to those who are keeping relevent media links posted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288