Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Missing but not forgotten Discussion

Notices

Missing but not forgotten Discussion This Forum is for case discussion and opinion regarding all missing persons who have not been forgotten despite the number of years they have been missing. Many members have loved ones here & need your help to bring them home!


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #251  
Old 07-02-2012, 04:20 PM
GrammaMaybe GrammaMaybe is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Santa Cruz, California
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleuthDecay View Post
I sound like a broken record on this issue, but I feel very strongly that the decals were removed before the Hummer left Carter Glen. And I think it left much later than 3:30 pm. Probably not until after dark. JMO.
Agree 100% today--could have a senior moment tomorrow.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GrammaMaybe For This Useful Post:
  #252  
Old 07-04-2012, 01:22 PM
Kamille's Avatar
Kamille Kamille is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,461
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleuthDecay View Post
I sound like a broken record on this issue, but I feel very strongly that the decals were removed before the Hummer left Carter Glen. And I think it left much later than 3:30 pm. Probably not until after dark. JMO.
I agree SleuthDecay that the decals were likely removed before the Hummer left the condo.

What I am curious about is everyone's interpretation of why DSJr fudged the arrival time?

What was taking place between 3:20pm and 4pm that had DSJr eliminate those 40 minutes from his timeline and actually have placed Michelle out driving around in the Hummer? I know some of us assume there was an altercation taking place between them during that time but what else?

Is it possible the Hummer WAS out driving around close to the condo during this time frame? Was he worried about a witness siting of the Hummer between 3:30pm and 4pm? Could he have used it for a quick disposal prior to leaving for his parent's place?

Or was it just to try to co-ordinate with the 4:26pm Waterford text that was sent from her phone? Or to perhaps dispel any possible witnesses that may have heard arguing coming from the vicinity of the condo?

MOO
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:
  #253  
Old 07-04-2012, 03:31 PM
TxLady2's Avatar
TxLady2 TxLady2 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 7,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamille View Post
If the vehicle was not paid for and was still being financed, then not only it but the debt belongs to the person whose name it is registered in. So if the Hummer was still being financed, even though Michelle may have been the one who was sending in the payments, then when she stopped paying after she disappeared, the debt would be up to DSJr to take care of. And he would be considered the owner of the vehicle if he is keeping the payments up. If not, I assume it would be reposessed by the finance company if and when LE release it.

If the vehicle was paid for then DSJr would be the owner and the vehicle would go to him.

MOO
The owner is whoever's name is on the title or registation, regardless of who is/was making the payments. If it was in both names, then he would get it back once LE releases it, unless he stopped making payments, in which case the finance company would repossess it. If he bought it, I would assume it was registerd in his name or possibly both names. If it was in her name only, it doesn't matter if he was making the payments, he can't claim it if his name is not on the title. At least that's how it is here, and I assume it's the same in most states.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TxLady2 For This Useful Post:
  #254  
Old 07-04-2012, 04:51 PM
GrammaMaybe GrammaMaybe is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Santa Cruz, California
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamille View Post
I agree SleuthDecay that the decals were likely removed before the Hummer left the condo.

What I am curious about is everyone's interpretation of why DSJr fudged the arrival time?

What was taking place between 3:20pm and 4pm that had DSJr eliminate those 40 minutes from his timeline and actually have placed Michelle out driving around in the Hummer? I know some of us assume there was an altercation taking place between them during that time but what else?

Is it possible the Hummer WAS out driving around close to the condo during this time frame? Was he worried about a witness siting of the Hummer between 3:30pm and 4pm? Could he have used it for a quick disposal prior to leaving for his parent's place?

Or was it just to try to co-ordinate with the 4:26pm Waterford text that was sent from her phone? Or to perhaps dispel any possible witnesses that may have heard arguing coming from the vicinity of the condo?

MOO
Colored/BBM MOO MOO

IIRC, the first we heard of Michelle arriving at 4:00 pm came from Lauren reporting what Dale told either her or Yvonne. The first time they were able to contact him was sometime around 8pm. It was after they had contacted the police and Momma Dale had Baby Dale contact Michelle's family. So by then, it was "after the fact." IMHO, Baby Dale was attempting to fit her arrival time with his planned alibi of arriving at the Rose Blvd residence at 4:30.

IMHO, Baby Dale either forgot about the neighbor's surveillance camera, or had attempted to disable it and failed. The police noticed the camera and spoke to the neighbor after the search on 11/18. Before they got the video, they had only Baby Dale's word on when she arrived.

IMHO, Baby or Papa or maybe even Momma Dale, could have periodically monitored the iPhone, and because the 4:26 call was from Eric, it was answered. Also, they must have had some idea of her routines; they would know (or assume?) that Michelle would be calling A soon to let him know where she was, so if the family was alerted earlier in the afternoon, they would have that message to reassure A that she would call him soon.

IMHO, answering the 4:26 call was to establish that Michelle was still in control of her phone after 4pm--to remove her from the scene, so to speak. Since he/they assumed LE would be involved immediately when Michelle was late to work, they assumed they had until 8 or so take care of evidence.

IMHO, this was premeditated and there was no, or very minimal noise from the condo.

IMHO, when the white truck/van was parked in front of the condo, the Hummer was put into the garage. That happened shortly after Michelle arrived and was done to remove the stickers and not leave it on the street for the neighbors to notice.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GrammaMaybe For This Useful Post:
  #255  
Old 07-04-2012, 08:44 PM
uscgirl uscgirl is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 83
Hopefully this will be the last Independence Day Dale will be celebrating his freedom.
Praying for Michelle...
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to uscgirl For This Useful Post:
  #256  
Old 07-05-2012, 08:31 AM
What'sThatClue's Avatar
What'sThatClue What'sThatClue is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammaMaybe View Post
Colored/BBM MOO MOO

IIRC, the first we heard of Michelle arriving at 4:00 pm came from Lauren reporting what Dale told either her or Yvonne. The first time they were able to contact him was sometime around 8pm. It was after they had contacted the police and Momma Dale had Baby Dale contact Michelle's family. So by then, it was "after the fact." IMHO, Baby Dale was attempting to fit her arrival time with his planned alibi of arriving at the Rose Blvd residence at 4:30.

IMHO, Baby Dale either forgot about the neighbor's surveillance camera, or had attempted to disable it and failed. The police noticed the camera and spoke to the neighbor after the search on 11/18. Before they got the video, they had only Baby Dale's word on when she arrived.

IMHO, Baby or Papa or maybe even Momma Dale, could have periodically monitored the iPhone, and because the 4:26 call was from Eric, it was answered. Also, they must have had some idea of her routines; they would know (or assume?) that Michelle would be calling A soon to let him know where she was, so if the family was alerted earlier in the afternoon, they would have that message to reassure A that she would call him soon.

IMHO, answering the 4:26 call was to establish that Michelle was still in control of her phone after 4pm--to remove her from the scene, so to speak. Since he/they assumed LE would be involved immediately when Michelle was late to work, they assumed they had until 8 or so take care of evidence.

IMHO, this was premeditated and there was no, or very minimal noise from the condo.

IMHO, when the white truck/van was parked in front of the condo, the Hummer was put into the garage. That happened shortly after Michelle arrived and was done to remove the stickers and not leave it on the street for the neighbors to notice.
I think DaleJr never expected LE to become involved so early on. Jmo, it surprised him when LE showed up at his door later that night, not to mention his FB posting shows either surprise or a CYA mode, maybe both. I think this because LE doesn't usually step in until an adult has been missing more than
24 hours. So why did LE act so quickly in this case?

I confess I'm also thinking of the Sandra Lemire case. For some strange reason LE didn't jump on that one....that we know of, that is. Heck, it didn't even hit the media for a month.
Well, different cases but still....Sandra needed insulin. She's still missing, btw, far as I know anyway, and it seems just a couple months later there's no searches and nothing new in media for Sandra.

So why the jump on Michelle being missing? Tho I'm sure glad they did jump on it.

But I do think the bogus text was sent in order to put LE and the family off for a while.

And I don't think DaleJr even thought about the security camera. I bet he forgot about it or figured the tape would loop around and erase any footage of him by the time LE got involved, since it's more usual for LE to wait 24 to 36 hours in the case of an adult. Big slip-up, IMO. And it, along with other evidence LE has gathered, will hang him eventually.

All JMO.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:
  #257  
Old 07-05-2012, 01:59 PM
GrammaMaybe GrammaMaybe is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Santa Cruz, California
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by What'sThatClue View Post
I think DaleJr never expected LE to become involved so early on. Jmo, it surprised him when LE showed up at his door later that night, not to mention his FB posting shows either surprise or a CYA mode, maybe both. I think this because LE doesn't usually step in until an adult has been missing more than
24 hours. So why did LE act so quickly in this case?

So why the jump on Michelle being missing? Tho I'm sure glad they did jump on it.

But I do think the bogus text was sent in order to put LE and the family off for a while.


And I don't think DaleJr even thought about the security camera. I bet he forgot about it or figured the tape would loop around and erase any footage of him by the time LE got involved, since it's more usual for LE to wait 24 to 36 hours in the case of an adult. Big slip-up, IMO. And it, along with other evidence LE has gathered, will hang him eventually.

All JMO.
Respectfully colored, cut & puffed by me.

All my opinion only

I think LE assumed this was a violent crime from the beginning because of Baby Dale's history and they were hoping to find her before he was able to end her life. Considering that he was part of a group that killed a man, picked up a chair and hit someone over the head with it, threatened to kill Michelle, and possibly paid his pal to kill his second wife I'd bet that 1/2 of the department knew who he was from the moment his name was mentioned. They knew his ego wouldn't let Michelle "get away" with telling the truth about him and they were trying to prevent his crimes.

I agree that the 4:26 textl was an attempt to buy time and to place Michelle away from the condo, trying to make it look like she still had control of her life at 4:26.

Thanks for the thoughts on the surveillance tape. I didn't realize that so much could be erased so quickly. I think you're right. Dale figured that by the time LE got involved it would be too late. He may have even had friends drive by to try to facilitate that. Maybe there are hours of tape showing Papa & Baby Dale driving around the block.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GrammaMaybe For This Useful Post:
  #258  
Old 07-08-2012, 08:01 AM
andalso's Avatar
andalso andalso is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,624
I still wonder if Michelle ever made it to Dale's condo. I am not convinced that she did. IMO, I think MP could have been 'carjacked' by someone in Dale's circle or by Dale himself.
There are so many unknowns in this case...the most important one being we don't know where Michelle is.
Are there still any searches going on for her? ( I haven't followed this case in a while).
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to andalso For This Useful Post:
  #259  
Old 07-08-2012, 03:13 PM
GrammaMaybe GrammaMaybe is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Santa Cruz, California
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by andalso View Post
I still wonder if Michelle ever made it to Dale's condo. I am not convinced that she did. IMO, I think MP could have been 'carjacked' by someone in Dale's circle or by Dale himself.
Colored, cut & pouffed by me.

How do you explain the video of the Hummer driving toward Baby Dale's condo at 3:18? In spite of LE denying that the surveillance camera caught the Hummer leaving without stickers, the arrival has been verified. Are you considering that someone else could have already abducted Michelle and was, by happenstance, driving by the condo?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GrammaMaybe For This Useful Post:
  #260  
Old 07-08-2012, 08:36 PM
andalso's Avatar
andalso andalso is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,624
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammaMaybe View Post
Colored, cut & pouffed by me.

How do you explain the video of the Hummer driving toward Baby Dale's condo at 3:18? In spite of LE denying that the surveillance camera caught the Hummer leaving without stickers, the arrival has been verified. Are you considering that someone else could have already abducted Michelle and was, by happenstance, driving by the condo?
BBM.
We do not see Michelle driving the hummer into the condo...we see the hummer but we can not see the driver. IMO, it is possible that she had already been abducted and it was Dale Jr. or elder Dale or another accomplice driving the hummer into his complex. I do not believe this was a stranger abduction. But I believe the 'event' could have happened at the pick up of the kids.
I base this idea on a few things (clearly we only have a few things to go on, so I am speculating)

#1) We do not have any proof Michelle was driving the hummer into the complex.

#2) The video LE released of Michelle earlier in the day at the drive through IMO was the last known sighting of Michelle and IMO that is why they released it.

#3) The idea of a carjacking was brought into this case at the get go...I believe (IMO) that Dale Jr. concocted that tale...and as in most lies I believe there was some truth to it. I believe he attempted to stage a carjacking.

I know this isn't much to go on and I could very well be wrong...but I can say that in my opinion I am not sure she ever made it to the condo. The condo trip could have purely been for sticker removal/ clean up/ducks in a row for DSJr.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to andalso For This Useful Post:
  #261  
Old 07-09-2012, 01:25 AM
GrammaMaybe GrammaMaybe is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Santa Cruz, California
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by andalso View Post

#1) We do not have any proof Michelle was driving the hummer into the complex.

#2) The video LE released of Michelle earlier in the day at the drive through IMO was the last known sighting of Michelle and IMO that is why they released it.

#3) The idea of a carjacking was brought into this case at the get go...I believe (IMO) that Dale Jr. concocted that tale...and as in most lies I believe there was some truth to it. I believe he attempted to stage a carjacking.

I know this isn't much to go on and I could very well be wrong...but I can say that in my opinion I am not sure she ever made it to the condo. The condo trip could
Respectfully colored, cut & pouffed by me.

#1 LE told us she drove the Hummer in. I'm assuming they have better enhancement technology than I do; I wouldn't be able to tell by that surveillance.

#2 IIRC, the drive through tape was released because it showed what she was wearing.

#3 I don't remember Dale saying, or being reported as having said, anything about how she disappeared. Anybody got a link?

MOO. I surely could be wrong; wouldn't be the first time.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GrammaMaybe For This Useful Post:
  #262  
Old 07-09-2012, 07:44 AM
andalso's Avatar
andalso andalso is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,624
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammaMaybe View Post
Respectfully colored, cut & pouffed by me.

#1 LE told us she drove the Hummer in. I'm assuming they have better enhancement technology than I do; I wouldn't be able to tell by that surveillance.

#2 IIRC, the drive through tape was released because it showed what she was wearing.

#3 I don't remember Dale saying, or being reported as having said, anything about how she disappeared. Anybody got a link?

MOO. I surely could be wrong; wouldn't be the first time.
#1) I do not remember LE saying that Michelle drove the hummer into the complex....would you be able to link that please? I agree that they have the technology to know who was driving.

#2) http://abcnews.go.com/US/michelle-pa...1#.T_rBmY7FUnU

Quote:
Police released the video on Parker's 34th birthday to keep the case in the public eye. One of the 750 tips received so far led police to the video.

The video shows Parker going through a KFC drive through in Casselberry, Fla. three hours before she dropped off her 3-year-old twins at Smith Jr.'s home, the last place she was seen.
(BBM)

#3) If you google Michelle Parker carjacking you will find a number of articles about the family & LE believing, at first, Michelle was carjacked. Here is one of them. I have no proof that Dale Jr. inserted the carjacking idea into peoples (family/LE) minds...I am just suspicious that he did because it would take the focus off of him.
http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/state/t...been-carjacked
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to andalso For This Useful Post:
  #263  
Old 07-09-2012, 08:13 AM
Sparky's Avatar
Sparky Sparky is offline
ARMY STRONG
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Fantasy Island
Posts: 2,338
Quote:
Originally Posted by andalso View Post
#1) I do not remember LE saying that Michelle drove the hummer into the complex....would you be able to link that please? I agree that they have the technology to know who was driving.

#2) http://abcnews.go.com/US/michelle-pa...1#.T_rBmY7FUnU

(BBM)

#3) If you google Michelle Parker carjacking you will find a number of articles about the family & LE believing, at first, Michelle was carjacked. Here is one of them. I have no proof that Dale Jr. inserted the carjacking idea into peoples (family/LE) minds...I am just suspicious that he did because it would take the focus off of him.
http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/state/t...been-carjacked


Somewhere back in the threads, it was uncovered she had a private sitter who lives in the Waterford Lakes area. She picked up the kids from her and then on to DSjr. So, I assume the last person that saw her was the sitter.

If she stopped anywhere in between the sitter's and DSjr's, it's not known or hasn't been released. jmo
__________________
This is the place for case discussion and opinion regarding those who are missing. As stated above.


Praying for Michelle Parker







We are a Blue Star Family.

Please Remember Our Troops this Holiday Season.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:
  #264  
Old 07-09-2012, 09:13 AM
sandina sandina is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Midwest
Posts: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by andalso View Post
BBM.
We do not see Michelle driving the hummer into the condo...we see the hummer but we can not see the driver. IMO, it is possible that she had already been abducted and it was Dale Jr. or elder Dale or another accomplice driving the hummer into his complex. I do not believe this was a stranger abduction. But I believe the 'event' could have happened at the pick up of the kids.
I base this idea on a few things (clearly we only have a few things to go on, so I am speculating)

#1) We do not have any proof Michelle was driving the hummer into the complex.

#2) The video LE released of Michelle earlier in the day at the drive through IMO was the last known sighting of Michelle and IMO that is why they released it.

#3) The idea of a carjacking was brought into this case at the get go...I believe (IMO) that Dale Jr. concocted that tale...and as in most lies I believe there was some truth to it. I believe he attempted to stage a carjacking.

I know this isn't much to go on and I could very well be wrong...but I can say that in my opinion I am not sure she ever made it to the condo. The condo trip could have purely been for sticker removal/ clean up/ducks in a row for DSJr.


I've heard this theory mentioned a couple times here. I've always tried to wrap my mind around it, but never gave it much credit. One piece of this I hesitate about would be the text from Michelle's phone to her boyfriend around 3:15 about the song on the radio that reminded her of him. We know the Hummer drove by Dale JR's neighbors by 3:18. Would you say the 3:15 text to boyfriend was made by Michelle or her abductor?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sandina For This Useful Post:
  #265  
Old 07-09-2012, 09:26 AM
andalso's Avatar
andalso andalso is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,624
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandina View Post
I've heard this theory mentioned a couple times here. I've always tried to wrap my mind around it, but never gave it much credit. One piece of this I hesitate about would be the text from Michelle's phone to her boyfriend around 3:15 about the song on the radio that reminded her of him. We know the Hummer drove by Dale JR's neighbors by 3:18. Would you say the 3:15 text to boyfriend was made by Michelle or her abductor?
In my theory...the abductor would have sent the text, which IMO is both possible and plausible.
If there is any proof that Michelle was driving the hummer at 3:18?
As far as the pick up at the private sitter...I still believe a 'carjacking' of Michelle (or whatever the 'event' was that caused her to go missing) could have happened somewhere after the pick up of the twins. Any ideas if the sitter lived at a private home or an apartment complex?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to andalso For This Useful Post:
  #266  
Old 07-09-2012, 09:44 AM
What'sThatClue's Avatar
What'sThatClue What'sThatClue is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by andalso View Post
In my theory...the abductor would have sent the text, which IMO is both possible and plausible.
If there is any proof that Michelle was driving the hummer at 3:18?
As far as the pick up at the private sitter...I still believe a 'carjacking' of Michelle (or whatever the 'event' was that caused her to go missing) could have happened somewhere after the pick up of the twins. Any ideas if the sitter lived at a private home or an apartment complex?
The sitter lived in a private home, JMO MOO

So, with your theory, how did the kids get to DaleJr's? I mean, if I'm reading correctly, you think maybe a carjacking happened with the twins in the Hummer after Michelle picked them up but before she dropped the twins off at Dale's? IMO, I would think IF a carjacking happened it would have been after the twins were dropped off. Unless, of course, she was carjacked by someone who was an accomplice...And still, that's taking a chance that the twins could/would say something (iirc, they were questioned by a DCF worker) or, if they were asleep, they'd wake up and see something...


JMO, the text to the bf was sent by Michelle because she included hearts, etc. IIRC. What abductor would do that, but then later send the Waterford text and just that one word? It would have to have been someone who knew Michelle was dating the bf, imo....and knew that the text asking where she was came from a brother or friend and not a bf.

All JMO MOO
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:
  #267  
Old 07-09-2012, 09:52 AM
What'sThatClue's Avatar
What'sThatClue What'sThatClue is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by andalso View Post

#2) http://abcnews.go.com/US/michelle-pa...1#.T_rBmY7FUnU


Quote:
Police released the video on Parker's 34th birthday to keep the case in the public eye. One of the 750 tips received so far led police to the video.

The video shows Parker going through a KFC drive through in Casselberry, Fla. three hours before she dropped off her 3-year-old twins at Smith Jr.'s home, the last place she was seen.
(BBM)
Respectfully snipped for clarity...

I think the last sentence indicates that Michelle was last seen at Smith Jr.'s home, not at the KFC. JMO, that's just what I personally read into it.

As always, JMO MOO
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:
  #268  
Old 07-09-2012, 03:48 PM
andalso's Avatar
andalso andalso is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,624
Quote:
Originally Posted by What'sThatClue View Post
Respectfully snipped for clarity...

I think the last sentence indicates that Michelle was last seen at Smith Jr.'s home, not at the KFC. JMO, that's just what I personally read into it.

As always, JMO MOO
See...now I read that to mean that KFC was the last place she was seen...but re-reading it, I think you are right.

Yet, I feel very stuck on this feeling that I have that Michelle did not make it to the condo at all. IMO
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to andalso For This Useful Post:
  #269  
Old 07-09-2012, 04:39 PM
What'sThatClue's Avatar
What'sThatClue What'sThatClue is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by andalso View Post
See...now I read that to mean that KFC was the last place she was seen...but re-reading it, I think you are right.

Yet, I feel very stuck on this feeling that I have that Michelle did not make it to the condo at all. IMO
Nothing wrong with being stuck on that feeling. . That's what we're all here for, to explore every single possibility. .

But I do feel Michelle made it to the condo because how else did the twins get there? Unless, of course, there was an accomplice.

I wish LE would release more info.

All jmo, of course
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:
  #270  
Old 07-10-2012, 07:05 AM
andalso's Avatar
andalso andalso is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,624
Quote:
Originally Posted by What'sThatClue View Post
The sitter lived in a private home, JMO MOO

So, with your theory, how did the kids get to DaleJr's? I mean, if I'm reading correctly, you think maybe a carjacking happened with the twins in the Hummer after Michelle picked them up but before she dropped the twins off at Dale's? IMO, I would think IF a carjacking happened it would have been after the twins were dropped off. Unless, of course, she was carjacked by someone who was an accomplice...And still, that's taking a chance that the twins could/would say something (iirc, they were questioned by a DCF worker) or, if they were asleep, they'd wake up and see something...


JMO, the text to the bf was sent by Michelle because she included hearts, etc. IIRC. What abductor would do that, but then later send the Waterford text and just that one word? It would have to have been someone who knew Michelle was dating the bf, imo....and knew that the text asking where she was came from a brother or friend and not a bf.

All JMO MOO
What I was thinking was that Michelle picks up twins and pulls out of the residence. Then, in another vehicle, DS Jr. & Sr. (or 2 people, at least one of which is known to MP) somehow (??) gets her to pull over...which she does because she knows the person. At that point...Michelle is removed from the hummer and put into the 2nd vehicle and DSJr or Sr. gets into the hummer with the twins and drives to the condo.

As far as the texts...if it is DSJr. texting...he would know not to send hearts and smilies on the text to her brother and if DSJr. sent the text to the bf...he would know what MP's text to the bf might look like, because he was a bf at one point and maybe he used to receive texts with hearts and smilies.

I realize, the theory that she never made it to the condo has some holes in it but I still find it to be a possibility.

I followed Michelle's case very closely in the beginning and then RL got in the way...so I have missed some details in this ongoing discussion. I apologize for that.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to andalso For This Useful Post:
  #271  
Old 07-10-2012, 04:00 PM
GrammaMaybe GrammaMaybe is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Santa Cruz, California
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by andalso View Post
What I was thinking was that Michelle picks up twins and pulls out of the residence. Then, in another vehicle, DS Jr. & Sr. (or 2 people, at least one of which is known to MP) somehow (??) gets her to pull over...which she does because she knows the person. At that point...Michelle is removed from the hummer and put into the 2nd vehicle and DSJr or Sr. gets into the hummer with the twins and drives to the condo.

As far as the texts...if it is DSJr. texting...he would know not to send hearts and smilies on the text to her brother and if DSJr. sent the text to the bf...he would know what MP's text to the bf might look like, because he was a bf at one point and maybe he used to receive texts with hearts and smilies.

.
Respectfully cut, colored & pouffed by me.

My opinion only follows.

I have less confidence in Dales emotional abilities than you do. I think (MOO) that he would be unable to NOT slip something into the text that would alert Michelle's boyfriend. New love creates a chemical connection that can be easily jarred and Baby Dale's nyah, nyah, nah, nyah, nyah would give him away. Her not returning his texts alerted him; so, silence itself was a communication to him that something outside of Michelle's emotional make up was controlling her.

JMO
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GrammaMaybe For This Useful Post:
  #272  
Old 07-10-2012, 10:49 PM
Jazzmaster's Avatar
Jazzmaster Jazzmaster is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Orlando FL
Posts: 1,339
I bet Dale is sitting around thinking how smart he is to have pulled off the perfect murder...no body, no physical evidence, no witnesses. He's probably thinking he's just about home free....Wow Dale...you are so good you killed the mother of your children because you didn't want to pay child support and you couldn't live with her being with a better man. You must feel proud. You finally followed through on something.....on your promise to end her life... She deserved it right? After all Dale you called her an escort....though that's probably how you spend your money...on all those cheap men and women you cheated on Michelle with...You were jealous and angry with all you "did for her and the kids" and she didn't appreciate it. So where did you hide her? Man up cowboy! Enough is enough! All JMO
The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzmaster For This Useful Post:
  #273  
Old 07-10-2012, 11:16 PM
Jazzmaster's Avatar
Jazzmaster Jazzmaster is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Orlando FL
Posts: 1,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammaMaybe View Post
Respectfully cut, colored & pouffed by me.

My opinion only follows.

I have less confidence in Dales emotional abilities than you do. I think (MOO) that he would be unable to NOT slip something into the text that would alert Michelle's boyfriend. New love creates a chemical connection that can be easily jarred and Baby Dale's nyah, nyah, nah, nyah, nyah would give him away. Her not returning his texts alerted him; so, silence itself was a communication to him that something outside of Michelle's emotional make up was controlling her.

JMO
I agree Dale seems like the dumb jock type who would've slipped up when typing a text so the 3:15 text appears to be from our beloved Michelle.

It was bad enough Dale was boneheaded and typed "Waterford" or was that Dad slipping up? I also agree that Dale probably has about the same emotional capacity as a chicken. Speaking of chickens...what a coward Dale is! JMO
The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzmaster For This Useful Post:
  #274  
Old 07-10-2012, 11:25 PM
Jazzmaster's Avatar
Jazzmaster Jazzmaster is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Orlando FL
Posts: 1,339
So when Dale lied to LE about Michelle going shopping he knew he needed to cover his trail. With the 4:26 "Waterford" text he knew had been sent...this would have helped confirm his side of the story had it not been for the pesky neighbor's camera and fact that she had already been shopping earlier in the day...but oh what's a few minor details to catch a snake in a lie?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jazzmaster For This Useful Post:
  #275  
Old 07-11-2012, 09:47 AM
Kamille's Avatar
Kamille Kamille is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzmaster View Post
I bet Dale is sitting around thinking how smart he is to have pulled off the perfect murder...no body, no physical evidence, no witnesses. He's probably thinking he's just about home free....Wow Dale...you are so good you killed the mother of your children because you didn't want to pay child support and you couldn't live with her being with a better man. You must feel proud. You finally followed through on something.....on your promise to end her life... She deserved it right? After all Dale you called her an escort....though that's probably how you spend your money...on all those cheap men and women you cheated on Michelle with...You were jealous and angry with all you "did for her and the kids" and she didn't appreciate it. So where did you hide her? Man up cowboy! Enough is enough! All JMO
Well Jazzmaster, I'm not so sure about this being a perfect murder considering the majority of the common sense thinking public believes he did murder her, even though she's only considered "missing" at the moment. A perfect murder is when LE are convinced you didn't have a hand in the disappearance and they haven't named you their prime suspect.

Plus there are likely other people who know what happened or who participated in this event. That's a big risk to take to cover up for someone.

What is the penalty in Florida for accessory to a murder anyway?

MOO
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #17 imamaze Missing but not forgotten Discussion 719 01-22-2012 10:38 AM
FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16 imamaze Missing but not forgotten Discussion 945 01-09-2012 07:09 PM
FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #13 imamaze Missing but not forgotten Discussion 628 12-14-2011 09:33 PM
FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #11 imamaze Missing but not forgotten Discussion 598 12-11-2011 08:46 AM
FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #8 imamaze Missing but not forgotten Discussion 559 12-06-2011 11:51 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:27 PM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!