Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > The Unidentified > Alcala and the Unidentified

Notices

Alcala and the Unidentified Can you help to identify any of these people?

Old 06-09-2012, 05:01 AM

Is the girl posing for Alcala thought to be dead or just is unknown? By the third photo the poor lass looks very unhappy.
Old 07-13-2012, 05:12 PM

Girl in the red necklace????

I realize this is an older topic, however I had come across it yesterday and the photo absolutely haunted me even more than the others for some reason. Earlier today another case that has haunted me for years popped up and I could not shake the similarities in the two photos of the young women. The other missing girl is Sara Ann Woods. I tried and compared the pictures the best to my ability ( which is not so great) and to me the smile, teeth, eyes, thickness and wave to hair all make sence. The UID girl looks older of course, maybe 16-18. She appears frightened , but familiar to a point with her capture. I never believed Sara was deceased, but still out there somewhere. What do you think? I wish we could freeze time and reach out and save all of these children from these sick predators. Until then , Thanks for all you do.
The Following User Says Thank You to jaded13 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2012, 06:00 PM
Karma is a beautiful thing ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded13 View Post
I realize this is an older topic, however I had come across it yesterday and the photo absolutely haunted me even more than the others for some reason. Earlier today another case that has haunted me for years popped up and I could not shake the similarities in the two photos of the young women. The other missing girl is Sara Ann Woods. I tried and compared the pictures the best to my ability ( which is not so great) and to me the smile, teeth, eyes, thickness and wave to hair all make sence. The UID girl looks older of course, maybe 16-18. She appears frightened , but familiar to a point with her capture. I never believed Sara was deceased, but still out there somewhere. What do you think? I wish we could freeze time and reach out and save all of these children from these sick predators. Until then , Thanks for all you do.
Hi jaded!

Sara Ann Wood went missing in 1993. Alcala has been incarcerated since 1979.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Please help identify the unidentified photos found in the storage locker of serial killer, Rodney Alcala.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-F...61183953929612
The Following User Says Thank You to norest4thewicked For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2012, 08:02 PM
Former Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by websurfer View Post
I was thinking this girl too looks somewhat similar?

http://charleyproject.org/cases/t/trlica_mary.html

this girl though looks older than the red necklace girl.
This poor child who has the red necklace on looks no older than 13 to me so I am guessing she was around
11-14 at most....
I think this girl looks like a younger version of the Alcala pic girl. Thoughts?

Old 09-06-2012, 09:18 PM
Karma is a beautiful thing ~

This girls name is Peri Ruiz and she is alive and well:

Found Alive The girl with the purple bell bottoms - Page 3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Please help identify the unidentified photos found in the storage locker of serial killer, Rodney Alcala.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-F...61183953929612
The Following User Says Thank You to norest4thewicked For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 12:12 PM
Former Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlK90245 View Post
Here is the overlay mirrored, and aligned on the chin and nose. It doesn't line up that well.

A 15 year old is still in that awkward growth stage as far as the cheeks/chin/jaw line are concerned. Her eyes (width apart and shape) haven't changed, and the shape of her nose hasn't, either. The length between the nose and bottom lip would be different since the Alcala girl has her face relaxed instead of a smile.

Has anyone called this in? If only to rule the missing girl out as possibility being the girl in the Alcala pic.
Old 06-06-2013, 09:18 AM
GGE = GonnaGetEm

Just posting all the pics of this girl in one post, if possible, since I'm such a latecomer to this case and most pic links have broken by now (I was pretty sure there were more than 3 of this girl, I will have to check other websites later to see):

------
My Bestest Map (Israel Keyes) - UPDATED: August 13, 2013
My Comprehensive Israel Keyes Timeline UPDATED: August 14, 2013
Israel Keyes' thread here at WebSleuths - come join us!

Everyone has their own personal tragedies, just like you do.
So, try to be extra kind to someone today - it might just make all the difference!

Last edited by GGE; 06-06-2013 at 09:29 AM.