Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > The Unidentified > Identified!

Notices

Identified! People who were previously unidentified. If the prefix says "Match!", that means a Websleuths member was directly involved in helping send them home!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-15-2012, 05:29 AM

Possible link between NJ Jane Doe & Missing VA child Brittany Williams

I'm new to these forums, though I've been led here many times in the past while looking thru DoeNetwork and CharleyProject. I apologize if this forum is NOT the place to post this.

I'll keep it brief- I tried emailing & calling the medical examiner in Monmouth NJ but cannot get through to anyone. I'm hoping someone here can help or pass this on to someone? Maybe it's a long shot..maybe not.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/..._brittany.html

http://doenetwork.org/cases/479ufnj.html
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Coast Cathy For This Useful Post: