Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Hot Cases > Jerry Sandusky-Cover Up at Penn State

Notices

Jerry Sandusky-Cover Up at Penn State Child molestation and the cover up at Penn State. How did this happen? Are there more victims? Will there be additional charges against faculty? Discuss it here.

View Poll Results: Should the NCAA give Penn State the "death penalty"?
No. It's not fair to students, players, or coaches who had nothing to do with this scandal. 27 29.03%
Yes, for one year. 12 12.90%
Yes, for two years. 10 10.75%
Yes, for three years. 9 9.68%
Yes, for four (or more) years. 32 34.41%
Not sure. 5 5.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2012, 08:55 AM

let me say this, 20 minutes before Penn Satate learns its penalties from the NCAA, I have been listening to national sports talk radio this weekend, and I tell you the disguisting manner in which the national sports media has reacted to the news that psu will receive "unprecedented penalties" makes clear how all this happened in the first place. the national sports media is inhabited by short sighted lemmings who apparently have difficulty thinking for themselves and are most comfortable repeating what a few others have said.

even at this late date, the national sports media doesnt understand the football program at penn state should be given these UNPRECEDENTED penalties. these people are showing how joepa wAS able to fool so many for so long. THEY were the people who kept repeating, over and over, year after year, what a moral, honorable, different kind of man Paterno was. And all the while, it wasnt true but it was their mantra and they ran with it, cause it was the easiest thing to do.

they were putty in paternos hands.

a shamed industry, imo.

welcome to the gates of hell JVDS.

Jose Baez: “I sincerely believe that when we have finally spoken, everyone, and I mean everyone, will sit back and say, ‘Now, I understand. That explains it.’”

Jose Baez to da judge :

".....that type of testing is unique. we requested that they be allowed to test items and that of course was objected to by the state and and uh the state uh granted or sustained their objection, denied our opportunity to have him test these items due to a very specialized field, subfield, of dna that he is one of the pioneers of uh in the alternative of we were granted the ability to test certain items by an outside lab...."
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to costalpilot For This Useful Post: