Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Crimes and Trials > Darlie Routier

Notices

Darlie Routier Darlie Routier is on death row, convicted of murdering her two sons. Darlie claims that an intruder attacked her and the boys and is responsible. Many feel Darlie deserves a new trial. Discuss it here.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-07-2012, 03:57 PM
4everenslaved 4everenslaved is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 24
I simply want to say that ....

I have been on the fence for a LONG time on this case, swaying back and forth. Even since posting my 'my conclusion' thread, I have swayed back to believing that Darlie was innocent.

And then I focused on the damning luminol tests. And the blood spatter evidence. But, alongside this irrefutable evidence, do you want to know what else also wholly convinced me of Darlie's guilt?

-Three e-mails to Darlie Kee (E-MAILS OF SYMPATHY AND SUPPORT) in recent months which have NEVER received replies.

-The broken links on Darlie' Kee's website of support for her daughter. Links which have been inactive for months, and seem nowhere close to being fixed.

And, of course,

-Darin filing for divorce.
If Darlie is so innocent, WHY ISN'T DARLIE KEE DOING MORE?! Why didn't Darin stand by her?

I rest my case.

I would be grateful if somebody could cross-reference this post in the 'Justice for Devon and Damon' page on Facebook.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 4everenslaved For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 08-08-2012, 09:07 AM
JenniferTx's Avatar
JenniferTx JenniferTx is offline
I love Jesus but I like to drink a little. :)
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4everenslaved View Post
I have been on the fence for a LONG time on this case, swaying back and forth. Even since posting my 'my conclusion' thread, I have swayed back to believing that Darlie was innocent.

And then I focused on the damning luminol tests. And the blood spatter evidence. But, alongside this irrefutable evidence, do you want to know what else also wholly convinced me of Darlie's guilt?

-Three e-mails to Darlie Kee (E-MAILS OF SYMPATHY AND SUPPORT) in recent months which have NEVER received replies.

-The broken links on Darlie' Kee's website of support for her daughter. Links which have been inactive for months, and seem nowhere close to being fixed.

And, of course,

-Darin filing for divorce.
If Darlie is so innocent, WHY ISN'T DARLIE KEE DOING MORE?! Why didn't Darin stand by her?

I rest my case.

I would be grateful if somebody could cross-reference this post in the 'Justice for Devon and Damon' page on Facebook.
Just wondering if you send the emails to Darlie Kee from the Darlie website or did you send them via facebook?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-08-2012, 04:09 PM
4everenslaved 4everenslaved is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 24
Both Facebook and the official website.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 4everenslaved For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 08-08-2012, 05:02 PM
JenniferTx's Avatar
JenniferTx JenniferTx is offline
I love Jesus but I like to drink a little. :)
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,719
Darlie Kee has to know that Darlie is guilty by now. She just might still be in some sort of denial. I'm sure it is a tough pill for her to swallow knowing her own child killed two of her grandsons. I just never have been able to understand how her family can think she didn't do this. All of the blood evidence points to just one person and that is Darlie Lynn. I'm sure Darlie will never own up to what she did. She is just gonna play the victim. I always thought Darlie was trying to kill herself that night but she chickened out at the last minute and couldn't do it so she staged everyting. She just did a really bad job doing the staging. I still can't figure out how she got that sock down the alley and back to the house without anyone seeing her. I guess it was easy since it was so late at night on a week night. This case still haunts me to this day. If they are ever able to prove that Darlie really didn't do it I'll have alot of crow to eat!
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JenniferTx For This Useful Post:
  #5  
Old 08-08-2012, 09:30 PM
cami's Avatar
cami cami is offline
Keep your fork......
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In the Atlantic
Posts: 2,582
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferTx View Post
Darlie Kee has to know that Darlie is guilty by now. She just might still be in some sort of denial. I'm sure it is a tough pill for her to swallow knowing her own child killed two of her grandsons. I just never have been able to understand how her family can think she didn't do this. All of the blood evidence points to just one person and that is Darlie Lynn. I'm sure Darlie will never own up to what she did. She is just gonna play the victim. I always thought Darlie was trying to kill herself that night but she chickened out at the last minute and couldn't do it so she staged everyting. She just did a really bad job doing the staging. I still can't figure out how she got that sock down the alley and back to the house without anyone seeing her. I guess it was easy since it was so late at night on a week night. This case still haunts me to this day. If they are ever able to prove that Darlie really didn't do it I'll have alot of crow to eat!
And I'll be making the gravy for our crow pie Jennifer.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cami For This Useful Post:
  #6  
Old 08-08-2012, 09:33 PM
cami's Avatar
cami cami is offline
Keep your fork......
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In the Atlantic
Posts: 2,582
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4everenslaved View Post
Both Facebook and the official website.
She'll never answer unless you have the name of the killers for her.

I know for a fact Jennifer that she believes Darin committed the murders,not Darlie.

Never, ever ever will she admit Darlyn is guilty.
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cami For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 08-08-2012, 10:12 PM
cami's Avatar
cami cami is offline
Keep your fork......
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In the Atlantic
Posts: 2,582
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4everenslaved View Post
.

I would be grateful if somebody could cross-reference this post in the 'Justice for Devon and Damon' page on Facebook.
Done.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cami For This Useful Post:
  #8  
Old 08-10-2012, 06:19 PM
cami's Avatar
cami cami is offline
Keep your fork......
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In the Atlantic
Posts: 2,582
I totally agree Jennifer, it's a tough pill for her to swallow. It's her daughter, she loves her.

I believe Darlie Kee holds a special guilt in her soul just for her...if you want to lay blame, lay it at Darlie Kee's door. But that's only if you believe that adult onset of personality disorder lies in the childhood experiences as I do.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cami For This Useful Post:
  #9  
Old 08-12-2012, 04:51 PM
4everenslaved 4everenslaved is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by cami View Post
She'll never answer unless you have the name of the killers for her.
That just further proves my point. Shocking. What a great way to repay Darlie's supporters and well-wishers who took time out of their lives to send good wishes to Ms kee.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 4everenslaved For This Useful Post:
  #10  
Old 08-16-2012, 05:55 PM
neesaki's Avatar
neesaki neesaki is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by cami View Post
She'll never answer unless you have the name of the killers for her.

I know for a fact Jennifer that she believes Darin committed the murders,not Darlie.

Never, ever ever will she admit Darlyn is guilty.
Re: the bold: Interesting.... Is this public knowledge, or can you elaborate on how you know this? If not I understand. Just very curious. I at one point had pondered if Darin could have been the perpetrator, that he did the boys in first, then started on Darlie but couldn't finish it. That she couldn't identify him and/or refused to think he would do it. But then again, if there was even the slightest question, there's no way she would take the fall for him.
Actually, now that I think about it, there was that man that was trying to help Darlie for a while, can't remember his name (?). But I remember something about Darin speaking out and saying this man was trying to incriminate him (Darin) in order to get Darlie off, and though he believed Darlie to be innocent, he wasn't going to take the blame, something like that IIRC.
I think that's when Darin started stepping back and not supporting Darlie any longer, then led to the divorce. Of course, to my knowledge, he's never said he believes she's guilty either.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neesaki For This Useful Post:
  #11  
Old 08-16-2012, 09:00 PM
cami's Avatar
cami cami is offline
Keep your fork......
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In the Atlantic
Posts: 2,582
Quote:
Originally Posted by neesaki View Post
Re: the bold: Interesting.... Is this public knowledge, or can you elaborate on how you know this? If not I understand. Just very curious. I at one point had pondered if Darin could have been the perpetrator, that he did the boys in first, then started on Darlie but couldn't finish it. That she couldn't identify him and/or refused to think he would do it. But then again, if there was even the slightest question, there's no way she would take the fall for him.
Actually, now that I think about it, there was that man that was trying to help Darlie for a while, can't remember his name (?). But I remember something about Darin speaking out and saying this man was trying to incriminate him (Darin) in order to get Darlie off, and though he believed Darlie to be innocent, he wasn't going to take the blame, something like that IIRC.
I think that's when Darin started stepping back and not supporting Darlie any longer, then led to the divorce. Of course, to my knowledge, he's never said he believes she's guilty either.
It was actually told to me by a former supporter of Darlie who had become close with their family and visited Darlie in prison. He always had niggling doubts but brushed them off. Now he completely believes she's guilty.

Darin moved on a long time ago.

The gentleman you are talking about is Brian Pardo and he believes Darin is guilty. However, his renactment of the crime doesn't square with the physical evidence. They dropped him like a hot potato when he came up with Darin as the culprit.


I believe Darin has known since almost the first minutes Darlie is the killer. She's saying too much on the 911 call to convince him she isn't.

They will never ever admit any of them they believe Darlie is guilty. If they execute her, we'll then have to live with they executed an innocent woman.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cami For This Useful Post:
  #12  
Old 08-17-2012, 12:55 AM
neesaki's Avatar
neesaki neesaki is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by cami View Post
It was actually told to me by a former supporter of Darlie who had become close with their family and visited Darlie in prison. He always had niggling doubts but brushed them off. Now he completely believes she's guilty.

Darin moved on a long time ago.

The gentleman you are talking about is Brian Pardo and he believes Darin is guilty. However, his renactment of the crime doesn't square with the physical evidence. They dropped him like a hot potato when he came up with Darin as the culprit.


I believe Darin has known since almost the first minutes Darlie is the killer. She's saying too much on the 911 call to convince him she isn't.

They will never ever admit any of them they believe Darlie is guilty. If they execute her, we'll then have to live with they executed an innocent woman.
Brian Pardo, that's him. Thank you, Cami. I think you're right too about Darin believing that Darli is guilty. Those 911 calls have eliminated whatever doubts I may have had.

The death sentence does affect people very strongly, which I totally understand. No one wants their loved one put to death, regardless of what they think they did. And in Darlie's case, if they believe it within themselves, they most likely make excuses in their minds that she was mentally unstable, not in her right mind, thus not really responsible for her actions.... I'm just assuming and theorizing here.
I personally am not really a big proponent of the death penalty either, except perhaps in very, very isolated cases. It's been proven that it's more expensive anyway, so why not just keep them locked up for psychological research. Plus, there are a few cases where some of those who have been convicted were found to be innocent, years later. Scary, that an innocent person could be put to death. jmo
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neesaki For This Useful Post:
  #13  
Old 08-17-2012, 06:05 PM
cami's Avatar
cami cami is offline
Keep your fork......
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In the Atlantic
Posts: 2,582
Quote:
Originally Posted by neesaki View Post
Brian Pardo, that's him. Thank you, Cami. I think you're right too about Darin believing that Darli is guilty. Those 911 calls have eliminated whatever doubts I may have had.

The death sentence does affect people very strongly, which I totally understand. No one wants their loved one put to death, regardless of what they think they did. And in Darlie's case, if they believe it within themselves, they most likely make excuses in their minds that she was mentally unstable, not in her right mind, thus not really responsible for her actions.... I'm just assuming and theorizing here.
I personally am not really a big proponent of the death penalty either, except perhaps in very, very isolated cases. It's been proven that it's more expensive anyway, so why not just keep them locked up for psychological research. Plus, there are a few cases where some of those who have been convicted were found to be innocent, years later. Scary, that an innocent person could be put to death. jmo
Yes I agree, she's a daughter and she has sisters she raised and they love her, they don't want to think she did this to the boys. Even if they have doubts, I'm sure they keep it to themselves.

My problem with them is the never ending lies Darlie Kee tells. Two years ago when Darin filed for divorce she makes the statement "the state ruined their marriage" forgetting both have already stated Darlie asked for a separation that night. She's too ready to blame the state for everything.

I'm not either but I don't live in the US and we don't have the DP where I live. I would never ever vote for someone who has the DP on his/her mandate and I would like to think Americans won't. It's the only way you will get rid of it or you'll get juries like we did who won't vote for guilt if the DP is on the table.

In 1959 a 14 year old boy was sentenced to hang in Ontario for a rape/murder of a 12 year old girl. The whole country was in an uproar so they commuted him and released him on lifetime parole in 1969. Thirty years later he applied to the Society for Wrongful Convictions in order to get off lifetime parole. He now has been exonerated by the Ontario government and given millions in compensation. So there you go we would have executed an innocent boy.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cami For This Useful Post:
  #14  
Old 08-17-2012, 10:50 PM
neesaki's Avatar
neesaki neesaki is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by cami View Post
Yes I agree, she's a daughter and she has sisters she raised and they love her, they don't want to think she did this to the boys. Even if they have doubts, I'm sure they keep it to themselves.

My problem with them is the never ending lies Darlie Kee tells. Two years ago when Darin filed for divorce she makes the statement "the state ruined their marriage" forgetting both have already stated Darlie asked for a separation that night. She's too ready to blame the state for everything.

I'm not either but I don't live in the US and we don't have the DP where I live. I would never ever vote for someone who has the DP on his/her mandate and I would like to think Americans won't. It's the only way you will get rid of it or you'll get juries like we did who won't vote for guilt if the DP is on the table.

In 1959 a 14 year old boy was sentenced to hang in Ontario for a rape/murder of a 12 year old girl. The whole country was in an uproar so they commuted him and released him on lifetime parole in 1969. Thirty years later he applied to the Society for Wrongful Convictions in order to get off lifetime parole. He now has been exonerated by the Ontario government and given millions in compensation. So there you go we would have executed an innocent boy.
ITA, like in the case of Casey Anthony. That was a drastic mistake by the prosecution, imo. They would have been much more likely to have gotten a conviction if the DP hadn't been on the table, again, jmo.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-18-2012, 07:06 AM
Hopeful One's Avatar
Hopeful One Hopeful One is offline
Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Nerd Town Central
Posts: 12,223
She'll answer if you offer to give them money.
__________________

Justice for Travis


Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful One For This Useful Post:
  #16  
Old 08-18-2012, 09:31 PM
cami's Avatar
cami cami is offline
Keep your fork......
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In the Atlantic
Posts: 2,582
Quote:
Originally Posted by neesaki View Post
ITA, like in the case of Casey Anthony. That was a drastic mistake by the prosecution, imo. They would have been much more likely to have gotten a conviction if the DP hadn't been on the table, again, jmo.
But then again, they didn't have to vote for the DP, they could have said no and given her life in prison. I firmly believe they broke their oath. They are voir dired and if they didn't agree with the DP that was the time to speak up. That juror who spoke out first said no cause of death and no motive is why they voted to acquit...well they are not supposed to consider cause of death nor motive during deliberations. They broke the oath they took.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cami For This Useful Post:
  #17  
Old 08-20-2012, 03:14 PM
neesaki's Avatar
neesaki neesaki is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by cami View Post
But then again, they didn't have to vote for the DP, they could have said no and given her life in prison. I firmly believe they broke their oath. They are voir dired and if they didn't agree with the DP that was the time to speak up. That juror who spoke out first said no cause of death and no motive is why they voted to acquit...well they are not supposed to consider cause of death nor motive during deliberations. They broke the oath they took.
I know we are OT...... ITA that the jury broke their oath. There was at least one person on the jury that said she could not vote to convict at all, much less the DP, IIRC. She should have been kicked off, imo.

That said, I also believe that with the prosecution going for blood with the DP, this only opened the door for the jury to see KC as a more sympathetic figure, and for them to identify more with her defense team as well.

Also, I have served on a jury where the jury foreman was more interested in going back to work than he was in spending time deliberating and reaching a just and fair ruling. I know I ended up feeling railroaded by him. I got the impression that this was the case here concerning this jury foreman as well. Something about in his interview that raised a red flag, imo. He also sounded very nervous, defensive, and unsure of himself.
Also, IIRC, the jury foreman was a fairly young man? He probably found a lot of "sympathy" in his "heart" for poor KC. Sitting there looking at that pretty, helpless young girl day after day? Probably had a crush on her. Totally disgusting. And that twelve people exist in the USA who can and did find her not guilty is totally disgusting as well.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neesaki For This Useful Post:
  #18  
Old 08-22-2012, 02:16 PM
jevipo74's Avatar
jevipo74 jevipo74 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by neesaki View Post
I know we are OT...... ITA that the jury broke their oath. There was at least one person on the jury that said she could not vote to convict at all, much less the DP, IIRC. She should have been kicked off, imo.

That said, I also believe that with the prosecution going for blood with the DP, this only opened the door for the jury to see KC as a more sympathetic figure, and for them to identify more with her defense team as well.

Also, I have served on a jury where the jury foreman was more interested in going back to work than he was in spending time deliberating and reaching a just and fair ruling. I know I ended up feeling railroaded by him. I got the impression that this was the case here concerning this jury foreman as well. Something about in his interview that raised a red flag, imo. He also sounded very nervous, defensive, and unsure of himself.
Also, IIRC, the jury foreman was a fairly young man? He probably found a lot of "sympathy" in his "heart" for poor KC. Sitting there looking at that pretty, helpless young girl day after day? Probably had a crush on her. Totally disgusting. And that twelve people exist in the USA who can and did find her not guilty is totally disgusting as well.
Juries these days are a whole new beast. If it's a high profile case, they know they can profit from it, especially if the outcome is controversial. One of the KC jurors charges money for interviews, I believe it is the same guy that was the foreman.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jevipo74 For This Useful Post:
  #19  
Old 08-23-2012, 07:21 AM
cami's Avatar
cami cami is offline
Keep your fork......
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In the Atlantic
Posts: 2,582
Quote:
Originally Posted by jevipo74 View Post
Juries these days are a whole new beast. If it's a high profile case, they know they can profit from it, especially if the outcome is controversial. One of the KC jurors charges money for interviews, I believe it is the same guy that was the foreman.
Yes it was the foreman who wanted $50,000 for an interview. What can you say? They thought they would end up like the OJ jury who were treated like royalty everywhere they went. I can't believe one of them even stated the OJ case was the best thing that ever happened to her. Sure lady, but there are two dead people here savagely slain and left in pools of blood for the children to find. No problem eh? You had a blast in the aftermath of letting the killer go free.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cami For This Useful Post:
  #20  
Old 08-27-2012, 01:46 PM
Michi Michi is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Mountains
Posts: 3
I just would like to say that I disagree with the divorce as evidence for her guilt. I am not saying I believe she is innocent, only that I would not count the divorce as any type of evidence that she may or may not be guilty. Not every man is a stand up guy, and prison relationships have the highest divorce rate. It could be simply that he was tired of not having a wife at home as well as it could be he is finally convinced that she is guilty. Even if he expressed that after all these years he thinks she is guilty now, I would not necessarily take his word for it because IMO he came across just as superficial and shallow as her.

This case is all the way around sad, and awful in every which way you look at it. Even after she is put to death, there are no winners, and 2 little boys lost their lives heinously . I do believe that if in fact she was innocent and if they had any concrete evidence to even cast doubt on her guilt, she would not still be on death row. JMO.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Useful Post:
  #21  
Old 08-30-2012, 09:49 AM
cami's Avatar
cami cami is offline
Keep your fork......
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In the Atlantic
Posts: 2,582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michi View Post
I just would like to say that I disagree with the divorce as evidence for her guilt. I am not saying I believe she is innocent, only that I would not count the divorce as any type of evidence that she may or may not be guilty. Not every man is a stand up guy, and prison relationships have the highest divorce rate. It could be simply that he was tired of not having a wife at home as well as it could be he is finally convinced that she is guilty. Even if he expressed that after all these years he thinks she is guilty now, I would not necessarily take his word for it because IMO he came across just as superficial and shallow as her.

This case is all the way around sad, and awful in every which way you look at it. Even after she is put to death, there are no winners, and 2 little boys lost their lives heinously . I do believe that if in fact she was innocent and if they had any concrete evidence to even cast doubt on her guilt, she would not still be on death row. JMO.
Forgive me but I don't see anywhere someone thinks she's guilty because of the divorce.

I hold the belief that Darin knew almost right away Darlie had committed the murders and he tried to cover for her and steer the cops away from her.

Just my opinion though.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cami For This Useful Post:
  #22  
Old 09-02-2012, 05:25 AM
cami's Avatar
cami cami is offline
Keep your fork......
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In the Atlantic
Posts: 2,582
Quote:
Originally Posted by neesaki View Post
Re: the bold: Interesting.... Is this public knowledge, or can you elaborate on how you know this? If not I understand. Just very curious. I at one point had pondered if Darin could have been the perpetrator, that he did the boys in first, then started on Darlie but couldn't finish it. That she couldn't identify him and/or refused to think he would do it. But then again, if there was even the slightest question, there's no way she would take the fall for him.
It is actually out there in the public venue. It's on our facebook page by the person who told me. She also tried to get this person to make a fake facebook page to try and trap Darin into something.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cami For This Useful Post:
  #23  
Old 10-13-2012, 04:42 PM
Michi Michi is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Mountains
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cami View Post
Forgive me but I don't see anywhere someone thinks she's guilty because of the divorce.

I hold the belief that Darin knew almost right away Darlie had committed the murders and he tried to cover for her and steer the cops away from her.

Just my opinion though.
it's on the list, i would quote it if i knew how to, (more than one quote at a time) but it came across as a listed reason to why darlie may be guilty...listing how her husband divorced her and i was putting my 2 cents into that, thats all.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 10-15-2012, 06:12 PM
cami's Avatar
cami cami is offline
Keep your fork......
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In the Atlantic
Posts: 2,582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michi View Post
it's on the list, i would quote it if i knew how to, (more than one quote at a time) but it came across as a listed reason to why darlie may be guilty...listing how her husband divorced her and i was putting my 2 cents into that, thats all.
"on the list of what" would you be so kind as to post this list.

Darlie is guilty, all the blood evidence proves she committed the crime, there was on no intruder. Intruders usually leave some evidence they broke in.

Many thanks and no one here stiffled your "two cents".

Her husband divorced long after she was found guilty
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
It simply makes no sense... jayla Darlie Routier 18 01-03-2005 06:41 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:57 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!