Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Missing but not forgotten Discussion > 2000's Missing

Notices

2000's Missing Persons missing between 2000-2009


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #551  
Old 08-05-2012, 03:30 PM
BigCat's Avatar
BigCat BigCat is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 621
I learned on a Penn State football message board that Lindy Lauro was the uncle of Jerry Lauro.

Joe Paterno recruited at least one of Lauro's players, Bruce Clark. It's safe to assume Paterno had contact with Lindy Lauro at some point during the recruitment of Clark.

http://www.ncnewsonline.com/topstori...h-laid-to-rest

Quote:
Former Red Hurricane all-stater, Penn State University Lombardi Award winner and 14-year pro player Bruce Clark arrived from State College to serve as a pallbearer, as did former Cincinnati Bengal Rick Razzano, who drove five hours to honor his mentor. Nick Rapone came in from the University of Delaware, where he continues a successful coaching career.

They joined Anthony “Monk” Laurenza, Allan Joseph, Jesse Moss, Phil “Pudgy” Tony, Tom Tony, Richard “Ripper” Humphrey, Anthony Aven, Jerry Lauro, Gary Schooley, Sam Flora, Joe Cowart, E.J. DeCarbo and Howard Andy as pallbearers and honorary pallbearers.

Last edited by BigCat; 08-05-2012 at 03:44 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigCat For This Useful Post:
  #552  
Old 08-05-2012, 03:56 PM
J. J. in Phila's Avatar
J. J. in Phila J. J. in Phila is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 5,060
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCat View Post
Absolutely. Of course, no one associated with Penn State football would have felt that way in 98.
Actually, they may have. While Sandusky could has, "stuck around" as assistant coach, it would have been less expensive to have someone else and to possibly train a successor.

What better way to make sure not to have Sandusky eventually being coach? Get him arrested.
__________________


What happened to former Centre County DA Ray Gricar?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J. J. in Phila For This Useful Post:
  #553  
Old 08-05-2012, 04:33 PM
BigCat's Avatar
BigCat BigCat is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 621
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. J. in Phila View Post
Actually, they may have. While Sandusky could has, "stuck around" as assistant coach, it would have been less expensive to have someone else and to possibly train a successor.

What better way to make sure not to have Sandusky eventually being coach? Get him arrested.
No way. If you won't believe me on this one, take the world of Vicky Triponey. Here's an ESPN interview with her from this morning. (I posted part of this interview in the Sandusky forum. This is the entire interview)


The image of the program was perfection. There could be no blemish. The defensive coordinator being charged with the sexual molestation of a child would have been a blemish. No need to debate how big or small of a blemish it would have been. It's enough to say it would have done some harm to the image of the football program. And that image had to be protected "at all costs".
The Following User Says Thank You to BigCat For This Useful Post:
  #554  
Old 08-05-2012, 06:26 PM
J. J. in Phila's Avatar
J. J. in Phila J. J. in Phila is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 5,060
Tripony wasn't even there in 1998. I don't see the relevance.
__________________


What happened to former Centre County DA Ray Gricar?
  #555  
Old 08-05-2012, 07:54 PM
BigCat's Avatar
BigCat BigCat is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 621
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. J. in Phila View Post
Tripony wasn't even there in 1998. I don't see the relevance.
She was there five years later. Penn State didn't become the Kremlin overnight. IMO, her comments are very relevent.
The Following User Says Thank You to BigCat For This Useful Post:
  #556  
Old 08-05-2012, 11:30 PM
J. J. in Phila's Avatar
J. J. in Phila J. J. in Phila is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 5,060
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCat View Post
She was there five years later. Penn State didn't become the Kremlin overnight. IMO, her comments are very relevent.
Not to this one, plus there is another factor. Prior to Victim 6, Paterno did not want Sandusky to become head coach. Gricar prosecuting could help prevent that.
__________________


What happened to former Centre County DA Ray Gricar?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J. J. in Phila For This Useful Post:
  #557  
Old 08-06-2012, 12:44 AM
BigCat's Avatar
BigCat BigCat is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 621
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. J. in Phila View Post
Not to this one, plus there is another factor. Prior to Victim 6, Paterno did not want Sandusky to become head coach. Gricar prosecuting could help prevent that.
Paterno didn't need RFG to press charges against Sandusky. Paterno had already told Sandusky he would not be the next head coach in February of 2008. And without Paterno's blessing, Sandusky would never realize his ambition.

On page 57 of the Freeh report, it states that Curley wrote Spanier and Schultz telling them that Sandusky was not happy about the situation. I think it's possible that Sandusky's subsequent reckless behavior was a form of retaliation. He repeatedly sexual assaulted boys in the years between 98 - 2001 either in Penn State facilities or at university sponsored events. As if he was saying to Paterno, "what are you going to do, report me?"

I'm speculating, of course. I have no idea if Sandusky intended to destroy Paterno's legacy. All I know is that he did destroy that legacy. I mean, c'mon, the guy wore Penn State gear during his perp walk! Was that not a big "in your face" to Paterno?



http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...on-penn-state/

JMO
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigCat For This Useful Post:
  #558  
Old 08-06-2012, 01:44 AM
J. J. in Phila's Avatar
J. J. in Phila J. J. in Phila is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 5,060
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCat View Post
Paterno didn't need RFG to press charges against Sandusky. Paterno had already told Sandusky he would not be the next head coach in February of 2008. And without Paterno's blessing, Sandusky would never realize his ambition.
I think you mean 1998.

Basically, they were looking at an "exit option" for Sandusky to get him out of the assistant position. One option was an assistant AD (AAD) position. It was a title, maybe more money, but no real responsibility. Another was retirement. Whatever it was, they wanted him eased out.

Prosecution in 1998 would have done that, as would, potentially, a finding of abuse. I don't see Paterno/PSU having a motive to protect Sandusky in 1998, at least not a strong one. Like I said, RFG prosecuting Sandusky in 1998 would have been doing Paterno/PSU a favor.

Quote:
I'm speculating, of course. I have no idea if Sandusky intended to destroy Paterno's legacy. All I know is that he did destroy that legacy. I mean, c'mon, the guy wore Penn State gear during his perp walk! Was that not a big "in your face" to Paterno?



http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...on-penn-state/
I can think of another reason, one that is why I sometimes wear Penn State gear on those rare occasions when I'm in Central PA. It's a way to say, **See, I'm really one of you,** adding, in Sandusky's case, **I'm not a monster.**
__________________


What happened to former Centre County DA Ray Gricar?
The Following User Says Thank You to J. J. in Phila For This Useful Post:
  #559  
Old 08-06-2012, 03:22 PM
J. J. in Phila's Avatar
J. J. in Phila J. J. in Phila is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 5,060
The problems that have with 1998 are these:

1. This was clearly a strong enough case to prosecute.

2. The way the case was handled, removing Arnold, and not getting the non-admissible reports to Lauro just wasn't the way it was done normally.

3. There doesn't seem to have been any pressure, or any moderately good reason, for PSU to pressure Gricar.

4. There is no evidence Gricar was paid off. Further, it wasn't too logical for PSU to pay it off, and there is no indication that Sandusky knew he was being investigated until confronted by Lauro and Schreffler.

1 and 2 strongly point to 3 or 4, but there is no evidence 3 or 4 happened.

Could RFG just have been "soft" on child sexual abuse issues? He just didn't think they were worthy of prosecution?
__________________


What happened to former Centre County DA Ray Gricar?
  #560  
Old 08-06-2012, 09:01 PM
J. J. in Phila's Avatar
J. J. in Phila J. J. in Phila is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 5,060
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCat View Post
I learned on a Penn State football message board that Lindy Lauro was the uncle of Jerry Lauro.

Joe Paterno recruited at least one of Lauro's players, Bruce Clark. It's safe to assume Paterno had contact with Lindy Lauro at some point during the recruitment of Clark.

http://www.ncnewsonline.com/topstori...h-laid-to-rest
Very interesting, but it is a tenuous link. Being related to someone who had contact with Paterno isn't too strong.

I did find some web references to Lauro being a football player in college, but not at Penn State. His spouse may have, but that is still tenuous.
__________________


What happened to former Centre County DA Ray Gricar?

Last edited by J. J. in Phila; 08-06-2012 at 09:49 PM.
  #561  
Old 08-06-2012, 11:23 PM
nittanylioness234 nittanylioness234 is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 164
Could RFG just have been "soft" on child sexual abuse issues? He just didn't think they were worthy of prosecution?[/quote]


I don't think so. Didn't he have something to do with the "sting" operation at the boy's home? It seemed like the people who were investigating were doing all the right things...until, all of a sudden, they weren't.

It really seems to me that a powerful person, or persons, pressured him to back off... I've been reading on the internet that Spanier is linked to the Nebraska Franklin scandal, as are powerful Republicans...there was a recent article that the rumor about the Second Mile "pimping out boys to rich donors" may actually be true (Bucceroni, http://americanfreepress.net/?p=5116). Maybe it's not about protecting the football program, or even PSU, but protecting the Second Mile, so that rich and/or powerful men could continue their "fun," while keeping their reputations intact.
The Following User Says Thank You to nittanylioness234 For This Useful Post:
  #562  
Old 08-07-2012, 12:12 AM
J. J. in Phila's Avatar
J. J. in Phila J. J. in Phila is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 5,060
Quote:
Originally Posted by nittanylioness234 View Post

I don't think so. Didn't he have something to do with the "sting" operation at the boy's home? It seemed like the people who were investigating were doing all the right things...until, all of a sudden, they weren't.

It really seems to me that a powerful person, or persons, pressured him to back off... I've been reading on the internet that Spanier is linked to the Nebraska Franklin scandal, as are powerful Republicans...there was a recent article that the rumor about the Second Mile "pimping out boys to rich donors" may actually be true (Bucceroni, http://americanfreepress.net/?p=5116). Maybe it's not about protecting the football program, or even PSU, but protecting the Second Mile, so that rich and/or powerful men could continue their "fun," while keeping their reputations intact.
Well, I'm not sure RFG was protecting anyone.

I also can't think of too many cases, that I've read about, where RFG prosecuted abuse cases, unless they involved a death.

I'm also not sure that the sting was RFG's idea; Schreffler said he planned it.
__________________


What happened to former Centre County DA Ray Gricar?
  #563  
Old 08-07-2012, 05:14 PM
BigCat's Avatar
BigCat BigCat is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 621
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. J. in Phila View Post
Very interesting, but it is a tenuous link. Being related to someone who had contact with Paterno isn't too strong.

I did find some web references to Lauro being a football player in college, but not at Penn State. His spouse may have, but that is still tenuous.
I found a document that listed Jerry Lauro as the second string quarterback on New Castle high school's 1970 state championship team. He attended a small division II school in 1971. I think it goes without saying that he would have liked to played at Penn State. What high school football player from PA doesn't?

Also, I found an additional two players who played for both Paterno and Lauro's uncle. I agree it's not evidence of a strong connection. I don't suspect Lauro of anything nefarious. But I could see him being a little starstruck investigating Sandusky, a football hero from the Pittsburgh era (New Castle is about 60 miles from Washington, PA, according to Mapquest).

I'm attempting to find some reason for his less than stellar investigation of Sandusky. Chambers was able to peg Sandusky as a possible pedophile without having even interviewed him. I know Lauro is not as educated as Chambers, but I would have expected him to have performed better than he did.
The Following User Says Thank You to BigCat For This Useful Post:
  #564  
Old 08-07-2012, 05:18 PM
CJMAJORGIRL24 CJMAJORGIRL24 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Always in the heart of Kentucky!
Posts: 1,325
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. J. in Phila View Post
The problems that have with 1998 are these:

1. This was clearly a strong enough case to prosecute.

2. The way the case was handled, removing Arnold, and not getting the non-admissible reports to Lauro just wasn't the way it was done normally.

3. There doesn't seem to have been any pressure, or any moderately good reason, for PSU to pressure Gricar.

4. There is no evidence Gricar was paid off. Further, it wasn't too logical for PSU to pay it off, and there is no indication that Sandusky knew he was being investigated until confronted by Lauro and Schreffler.

1 and 2 strongly point to 3 or 4, but there is no evidence 3 or 4 happened.

Could RFG just have been "soft" on child sexual abuse issues? He just didn't think they were worthy of prosecution?
I have to believe that Mr. Gricar was soft on this case. I believe that PSU is the very reason he didn't prosecute. He had enough evidence. In my opinion his office, with or without him should be investigated. Period. JKA -was silent for a reason...
__________________
Destiny Renee Brewer-November 2,1999-June 28, 2010. Destiny -I love and miss you, tiny dancer!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtIje...feature=fvwrel
The Following User Says Thank You to CJMAJORGIRL24 For This Useful Post:
  #565  
Old 08-07-2012, 06:10 PM
J. J. in Phila's Avatar
J. J. in Phila J. J. in Phila is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 5,060
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCat View Post
I found a document that listed Jerry Lauro as the second string quarterback on New Castle high school's 1970 state championship team. He attended a small division II school in 1971. I think it goes without saying that he would have liked to played at Penn State. What high school football player from PA doesn't?

Also, I found an additional two players who played for both Paterno and Lauro's uncle. I agree it's not evidence of a strong connection. I don't suspect Lauro of anything nefarious. But I could see him being a little starstruck investigating Sandusky, a football hero from the Pittsburgh era (New Castle is about 60 miles from Washington, PA, according to Mapquest).

I'm attempting to find some reason for his less than stellar investigation of Sandusky. Chambers was able to peg Sandusky as a possible pedophile without having even interviewed him. I know Lauro is not as educated as Chambers, but I would have expected him to have performed better than he did.

There are two New Castles, one around Pittsburgh, and one north of Reading. I'm not sure which one Lauro was from.

I'm retired from DPW, public assistance, and I can say that if their division was like our division, I could easily see a screw up this badly. Beyond question.

Lauro, however, has an MPA from Penn, so he's not a complete idiot. He was also a supervisor, which means his work and test scores were good. I have not seen any real connection with Penn State or any of the principal players.

Lauro seemed to be waiting for the DA to prosecute. Maybe he wanted cover?
__________________


What happened to former Centre County DA Ray Gricar?
  #566  
Old 08-07-2012, 06:56 PM
J. J. in Phila's Avatar
J. J. in Phila J. J. in Phila is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 5,060
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJMAJORGIRL24 View Post
I have to believe that Mr. Gricar was soft on this case. I believe that PSU is the very reason he didn't prosecute. He had enough evidence. In my opinion his office, with or without him should be investigated. Period. JKA -was silent for a reason...
What I was thinking was that RFG would prosecute a case at the drop of a hat, if it involved a death. He had cases that it was absolutely clear no Centre County jury would convict, but they involved deaths.

I am wondering it he was just more focused on those, considered them more serious, than on child abuse cases. In this case, the 1998 was so strong that I just can't see him passing on it or not investigating it further.

As I said previously, there is no evidence anyone a PSU put pressure on him, and they were looking at easing Sandusky out. There is zero evidence of bribery.
__________________


What happened to former Centre County DA Ray Gricar?
The Following User Says Thank You to J. J. in Phila For This Useful Post:
  #567  
Old 08-07-2012, 07:15 PM
BigCat's Avatar
BigCat BigCat is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 621
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. J. in Phila View Post
What I was thinking was that RFG would prosecute a case at the drop of a hat, if it involved a death. He had cases that it was absolutely clear no Centre County jury would convict, but they involved deaths.

I am wondering it he was just more focused on those, considered them more serious, than on child abuse cases. In this case, the 1998 was so strong that I just can't see him passing on it or not investigating it further.

As I said previously, there is no evidence anyone a PSU put pressure on him, and they were looking at easing Sandusky out. There is zero evidence of bribery.
The pressure would not be direct. The pressure would come from the reaction of those "crazy football fans." I think the same could be said for Lauro's decision. Both men might have been looking for the slightest reason not to press the case further. For RFG, it was the Seasock report; for Lauro, it was the DA's decision not to prosecute.

I'm not saying that is what happened. I'm just saying I find that scenario very plausible.
  #568  
Old 08-07-2012, 07:23 PM
J. J. in Phila's Avatar
J. J. in Phila J. J. in Phila is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 5,060
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCat View Post
The pressure would not be direct. The pressure would come from the reaction of those "crazy football fans." I think the same could be said for Lauro's decision. Both men might have been looking for the slightest reason not to press the case further. For RFG, it was the Seasock report; for Lauro, it was the DA's decision not to prosecute.

I'm not saying that is what happened. I'm just saying I find that scenario very plausible.
Possible, but I hate to think RFG was that weak willed. It still wouldn't explain why RFG didn't keep a file open and prosecute later. Further, Seasock wasn't a psychologist at the time (and RFG should have checked), RFG never put too much stock in psychologists, and neither report was admissible in court. Basing his decision on the Seasock report, and not the Chambers report would have been a horrific collapse of judgment, on so many levels.

It seems to have been the New Castle outside of Pittsburgh.
__________________


What happened to former Centre County DA Ray Gricar?

Last edited by J. J. in Phila; 08-07-2012 at 09:46 PM.
  #569  
Old 08-07-2012, 10:21 PM
nittanylioness234 nittanylioness234 is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 164
Some former PSU players are now appealing the NCAA sanctions.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...ncaa-sanctions


Interesting that one of them is Anwar Phillips, who RFG prosecuted for a sexual assault in 2003. He was acquited of the charges.

While the case was pending. Phillips was expelled from PSU for 2 semesters in 12/2002. Paterno allowed him to play in the bowl game since the semester for which he was to be expelled hadn't started yet.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html

Maybe he's taking part in the appeal because he feels he owes it to Paterno.
The Following User Says Thank You to nittanylioness234 For This Useful Post:
  #570  
Old 08-07-2012, 10:38 PM
nittanylioness234 nittanylioness234 is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. J. in Phila View Post
There are two New Castles, one around Pittsburgh, and one north of Reading. I'm not sure which one Lauro was from.

I'm retired from DPW, public assistance, and I can say that if their division was like our division, I could easily see a screw up this badly. Beyond question.

Lauro, however, has an MPA from Penn, so he's not a complete idiot. He was also a supervisor, which means his work and test scores were good. I have not seen any real connection with Penn State or any of the principal players.

Lauro seemed to be waiting for the DA to prosecute. Maybe he wanted cover?
I also work in public assistance. Things are very chaotic in my agency, and unfortuately, screw-ups are a daily occurrence.
  #571  
Old 08-07-2012, 11:56 PM
nittanylioness234 nittanylioness234 is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 164
While looking into the Phillips matter, I discovered this address by Spanier:

http://live.psu.edu/story/2667


Spanier apparently didn't mind challenging Paterno over a matter of sexual abuse of a woman... why did he have a problem with challenging Paterno over sexual abuse of children?

Also, to throw in another tidbit I discovered tonight... Dr. Dranov, the boss of Mike McQueary's father, who advised Mike to report the shower incident to Paterno, and who testified at the Curley/Schultz grand jury and also at the Sandusky trial... was Paterno's physican for over 10 years after the shower incident, was with Paterno in his final days, and signed his death certificate - yet he allegedly never discussed the shower incident with Paterno...I find this to be another strange thing in this twisted story.

http://www.observer-reporter.com/or/...t-abuse-report
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nittanylioness234 For This Useful Post:
  #572  
Old 08-08-2012, 12:29 AM
J. J. in Phila's Avatar
J. J. in Phila J. J. in Phila is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 5,060
In some ways, Paterno had a point with Phillips. The case was weak, and the expulsion had not started. Phillips was properly a student, not currently under a disciplinary suspension.

I can also understand Dr. Dranov a bit. That was a personal matter, and his relationship with Paterno was professional. McQueary did not clearly describe what he had seen, according to Dranov's testimony.
__________________


What happened to former Centre County DA Ray Gricar?
  #573  
Old 08-10-2012, 06:19 PM
quixote's Avatar
quixote quixote is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 46
The ugly rumor rears its head again:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...tSpecialReport

It does mention no evidence of a "ring," although a less reputable site, www.radaronline.com, suggests there might be one.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...gation-booster

Then, there's this:

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012...arnaby-wittels

And, one more. Just because.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/ind...three_men.html

Last edited by quixote; 08-10-2012 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Added additional links.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to quixote For This Useful Post:
  #574  
Old 08-10-2012, 09:24 PM
J. J. in Phila's Avatar
J. J. in Phila J. J. in Phila is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 5,060
None of those are linked to RFG, but we will no doubt hear the "Ray-in-gay-because-he-drove-Mini" again.
__________________


What happened to former Centre County DA Ray Gricar?
  #575  
Old 08-10-2012, 10:14 PM
nittanylioness234 nittanylioness234 is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 164
A related article...read the Bucceroni comments following:

http://www.collegian.psu.edu/archive...of_appeal.aspx


Troubling stuff about law enforcement and "AG officials" ...protecting "political and millionaire buddies." Not to mention the mob being involved in a tri-state operation...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nittanylioness234 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PA PA - Ray Gricar, 59, Bellefonte, 15 April 2005 - #8 J. J. in Phila 2000's Missing 741 02-08-2012 10:52 PM
PA PA - Ray Gricar, 59, Bellefonte, 15 April 2005 - #7 arielilane 2000's Missing 892 12-07-2011 12:11 AM
PA PA - Ray Gricar, 59, Bellefonte, 15 April 2005 - #6 arielilane 2000's Missing 747 11-10-2011 09:27 PM
PA PA - Ray Gricar, 59, Bellefonte, 15 April 2005 - #5 christine2448 2000's Missing 547 04-26-2011 06:40 PM
PA PA - Ray Gricar, 59, Bellefonte, 15 April 2005 - #4 Amraann 2000's Missing 393 10-13-2008 07:38 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:56 PM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!