Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Current Events > Crimes in the News

Notices

Crimes in the News Read and comment about current crimes committed. Remember the copyright laws when posting news stories!

Old 08-10-2012, 02:26 PM
KICKING AND SHINING

PA Woman Found Strangled In Alley

What happened to this poor soul?

Philadelphia police found the body of a 25 year old woman with ligature marks on her neck dead in an alley. They know her age due to a hospital bag she had with her.

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/192...h-philly-alley

No name though. Possibly waiting to contact her family.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Filly For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 02:27 PM

any updates on this poor woman yet?

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to athy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 08:57 PM
KICKING AND SHINING

Quote:
Originally Posted by athy View Post
any updates on this poor woman yet?

athy thank you so much for caring. I've been looking. No name that I can find. It's so sad.

Basically they said she had a clear plastic bag with her from a hospital so I am thinking rehab/detox or maybe some other mental health problem.

If they found her age in the bag they had to find her name. Easy enough to go back to the hospital to investigate.

We can pray for her or send positive vibes she passed with no pain. She didn't deserve to die like that just dumped in an alley.

Thanks again.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Filly For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filly View Post
athy thank you so much for caring. I've been looking. No name that I can find. It's so sad.

Basically they said she had a clear plastic bag with her from a hospital so I am thinking rehab/detox or maybe some other mental health problem.

If they found her age in the bag they had to find her name. Easy enough to go back to the hospital to investigate.

We can pray for her or send positive vibes she passed with no pain. She didn't deserve to die like that just dumped in an alley.

Thanks again.

I think you were right - they have to find and notify the family first.

What is happening to our country? There is too much violence

We're flexible like that.
Old 08-14-2012, 12:07 AM

i grew up in that area. lived in NJ for over 40 years. i remember as a teen my parents allowing my b/f and i to take the speedline over to philly each weekend. we use to wander around going to all the museums and historical places. its a shame, by the time my kids were that age there is NO way i could allow them that freedom. while i love living here in NC and totally consider it my home a part of my heart still belongs to philly and camden county and the people there.

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!